Based Tila

Based Tila

>because we're forced to join gangs
wew

>gang affiliation forces you to do it

really...

So stop making/joining gangs you fucking retards.

>gangs force you to do it

Amazing argument

didn't she suffer a head injury?

>caring what some non-white, insane whore thinks on an anti-white social media platform.

>be a used up whore
>desperate for attention
>some beta orbiter from Sup Forums will surely supply it

kys OP

>implying gang affiliation isn't to blame for black on black crime

this species of tribalism is a remnant of the colonization of africa, when whites turned the blacks on one another for control

whites have provided the problem and now they MUST provide the solution

Judging from her interview she's for real, she got redpilled because her neighborhood turned into a gangbanger infested shithole.

She can't have opinions?

>That doesn't give you a right to use words.
My God... these people...

>whites have provided the problem and now they MUST provide the solution
Deportation of all non-Whites from all White countries.

They go back to their homelands and their people. They'll be better off for it.

The White race will be better off for it as well.

she's desperate trying to stay relevant

I like Tila Tequila desu

>They'll be better off for it.
They know they won't. That's why the wish to continue being parasites and setting up parasitic politics.

That has to be it, or a desperate move to be relevant again. I think she's used up.
But there's also the fact that she doesn't fit the Hollyweed narrative, even though she's a non-white herself.

>asian
>based

pick one

She's obviously seeking attention and you're giving it to her. I swear people here bitch about women being sluts and degenerates, but some old skank defends using "nigger" and you worship her. It's fucking pathetic.

>kys
>>>/instagram/

She's hilarious but also completely insane and unstable

>not using a word because its "offensive"

even if you are forced to join a gang, it's pretty damning evidence that niggers' worst enemy are other niggers

If only we had stopped to think before we founded the Staines Massive

I knew she never left Sup Forums and /x/.

If this is truly the case, we should bash in all leftist's heads with bricks.

That's a pretty good point...
>[CONTEMPLATIVE THINKING INTENSIFIES]

>Jay B
> not knowing what the fuck a question mark is

I can't get over how hot she is as a chubby. I wish she had photo sets.

Heh. Shame she went overboard with the titjob and got herself a shit surgeon who left big visible scars under her tits

She's SE azn, so she wouldn't be any less trashy without the surgery scars.

>They know they won't. That's why the wish to continue being parasites and setting up parasitic politics.
We'll just have to make the deportations mandatory then.

>people actually paying this vapid attention whore any mind
Seriously Sup Forums? You have to realize she just does all types of shit to get attention to try and hold on to what she thinks is left of her celebrity status right?

Remember a few years ago when she was all about "exposing muh illuminati in holleewud" now she's on the "don't care about being PC, look how cool I am" she's a pander machine that gives Hillary Clinton a run for her money.

So what? You really think we care about her? But just because she's picked up our message doesn't reduce our message in the slightest, and anyone that repeats it gets our support. If you don't give people a chance to come to our way of thinking by accepting them then they never will.

It's pretty fucking simple. Only a liberal would be this concerned with being this classist.

I have a soft spot for her because she was an import model when I was a kid and I had a massive crush on her.
That and she posts these on twitter, not on Sup Forums. She isn't an attentionwhore, just real vocal with her opinions, trust me as a tripfag I would know.
Now that seagull who poses her pics in Trump clothes here and adds nothing is an attentionwhore.

"What about black on black crime?"

I'm seeing this everywhere and nigger Twitter is making jokes out of it too, is this meme magic at work Sup Forums?

A juggalo hit her in the head with a bottle. No joke.

This isn't the result of that though. She has always been like this. Like all half-asians, she's a complete nut.

But she's our nut dammit.

>gang affiliation is forced

It is not. I lived in a gang infested area up till I graduated from college. There is this secret trick to bot join a gang. It is called common sense.