Are minorities so delusional that extermination is the only solution?

Are minorities so delusional that extermination is the only solution?

I used to think that just giving them their own countries would resolve the problem, but then I see stuff like this and wonder...

I don't mean extermination by genocide... but more like sterilization.

Im hispanic and I wouldnt mind exterminating most of my people.

Most mexicans hate indians

Who do they think created automobiles? Cell phones? Electricity? Internet? Fucking YouTube?

you can stay.

ain't most of the Latinos in Mexico descendants of the tribes who helped the Spaniards btfo the Aztecs?

You mayo skin mother fucker need to fuck off. You have enslaved and killed every race and taken all their history as your own. It's disgusting. You bird shits need to fuck off and die

I still find it hilarious that blacks think egyptians were ever black.
>extermination is the only solution
That's pretty much exactly what history tells us. You can't integrate disparate cultures.

Reminder that mestizo women are the ugliest on the planet because a thousand years of sacrificing beautiful virgins eradicated attractive female genes in Mexico.

Yes.

LEAVEEEEEEEEEEE

I find it funny how you mayo skins think you are the master race. You people can't dance, don't know how to dress, and you don't know how to be cool. That's why you always stealing black culture. You can't dance but expect us to believe you invented everything? Lmao

>major compact
>whites in egypt

>sterilization
That is by definition, genocide

>stealing...culture
That's actually what makes whites the best. We take what works from anyone.

Which indians? The ones that run liquor stores or the ones that go to them ?

It's just too bad Jews influence every bit of black culture that is promoted in media, making it the most absolute degenerate shit ever.

the ones that go to them.

Savage m8

LOL pfft the aztecs were pure shit.

>Whites can't X, Y, Z

it's funny how niggers say whites can't do those things, but whites invented ALL of those things while you monkies were still in mud huts, killing each other with sticks.

Blacks should be grateful whites brought them to civilization. If the Spaniards or Arabs had won, your black asses would still be in chains.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>black egypt
WE

>dancing, dressing, and being cool
>skillset that's worth exactly nothing

Also, since when are niggers good at "dressing?" They all wear super skinny queer shit or super baggy stupid looking shit with their ass hanging out. Meanwhile, the standard for white people is business casual (excluding wiggers).

You're disgusting

Hispanic here. The man is right. Aztecs had a much better civilization.

I meant violent genocide, obviously.

>Behead the enemy tribes.
>Can't fight the conquistadores because of religious dates.
>Die from small pox

The only good thing was astronomics, sewer sysyem and chinampas (floating crop field)

Modern day "aztecs" are no better than niggers.
No successful mexican would call himself an aztec since all mexicans are rape babys from spaniards too.

yeah nothing like a civilization that rips the beating heart out of someone's chest to please imaginary sky daddies

It is a very different world if you're not a white Western European(or one of the diaspora countries). Our ancestors took over the entire fucking earth barring Russia and China, our civiilization's technology was so severely dominant that it ruined entire cultures fucking incidentally as well as purposefully on occasion. Now if you're born in 1990 you didn't accomplish any of this, but on a subconscious level you have grown up in a world in which your people are the absolute power on earth. Your status as individuals and your culture is so secure that almost all your people do is criticize it, all our ideology is critical because Western Civilization is untouchable currently.

It also seems to want to kill itself in a variety of ways, but that's another, much deeper question.

Even westerners don't fully understand this, you can't expect minorities to have a better grasp of it, they have their own identities to be concerned with.

Bump