City win first trophy of the season / Pep extends

1 down
2 more to go.

Pep also extended contract until 2021

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/80558887/#80558887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

>2 more to go

>2 more to go

What happened to the quadruple mate? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RING RING

I'd have Wilshere at Tottenham.

CRIMINALLY underrated player

Even Mitre can't stop him, absolute madman

Based

GARRY NEVILLE 3 - ARSENAL -PATHETIC AND SPINELESS

Shame the quad isn't on after the abysmal display the other day.

Is Ozil always this trash ?

never was realistic

Yes losing to a league one side was an inevitability (??????)

Arabian oil club that was founded in 2008

LMAO@people who think liverpoo are somehow favorites to win the CL

What the status on Fernandinho?

I don't think you understand the wigan-city dynamic

After spending 600mil he finally won something!

#BASED #Respect

It was an inevitability that trying to stay in-form in a 38-game league and three knockout cup competitions will result in some off-days

Wigan have a hilariously one sided record against city despite being wank

>never was realistic
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/80558887/#80558887

What did he mean by this?

>he actually believed a DAILY STAR story
l m a o

ozil renewing, so smart. has to do absolutely nothing, get paid 250k pounds a week

Well done Ethihad FC Fly Emerates FC are shit.

Obsessed d e s u

Fucking loathe this guy

Because he earns £300,000 per week and you'll die of a sarin attack next week? Don't be salty user.

>most expensive squad on the planet
>having off-days
>against league one

lel

They must be absolutely sick from the Wigan loss. No invincible season and no real treble. They are clearly good enough. I'd be sick if I were a City player

Nah, user. I admit he's a good player and all, I just hate him for his personality and aggressive behavior.

>SagnaBoy

I agree, that fault on Mustafi was criminal m9

COPE

He won't be laughing when we bring the CL back to London la'

He can come across as aggressive, but I think that's because he has the attitude of a winner. As an Arsenal fan, I would love to have just one player who wants to win as much as Sergio.

lmao

Sagna was elite for City to begin with 2bf

Are City the best team in Europe? Honest question, pls respond.

nah mate, if you want to bandwagon a team Chelsea fc is the patrician choice

Nah mate, i'm just thinking Real has dropped off the side of a cliff in terms of league performance, Barcelona are functional but no where near their lofty heights of the last decade, Juve are great but still largely just functional, PSG have plenty of flair and dominate their domestic competitions but are unproven in europe and continue to show they aren't complete with performances like a couple weeks ago vs Real. That just leaves Bayern who are a big unknown to me but knowing what Jupp did with them last time I could see them being massively influential in how this all pans out at the end of the season. When I think of all the clubs in Europe I really cant think of one performing as well with no end in sight as City so im just wondering, are they the best in europe atm?

Maybe next season, right now we're utterly fucked if Fernandinho is injured

>most expensive squad on the planet

Im sorry what? Its not even cloae to been the most expensive

dodged a bullet

So the quad would have been realistic with him, but they dodged a bullet in not signing him? Hmm, really makes you think.

>leliga title
>relevant
It's literally either real or barca every year, the only games that even matter in the season is when these two meet.
>psg doing well at home
No shit, they're in the worst top 5 league.
>but unproven in yurop
Because that's the only time they get to play against real teams so they're not used to it.
>Buyern
Slightly better German version of PSG, they're gonna choke against a good team though.
>City the best
Probably, they play in the toughest league, which keeps them fit and less likely to choke in high pressure games.