Is The President Show going to make comedy central great again?

Is The President Show going to make comedy central great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ia1Nlq4Wg_4#t=1m04s
youtube.com/watch?v=8Poi5x0E2CM
youtube.com/watch?v=59SyP76K-G8
youtube.com/watch?v=C8j0-4vE7Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=oHZctqzn-lg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy's Trump is pretty good. And it is going to trigger the Alt-Right SJWs, so I see it as a positive. I probably won't watch it, but I'm glad it exists.

>matryoshka dolls
nice

>Alt-Right SJWs
Are those the same as Nazi communists?

REEEEEEEEEE don't make fun of my God-Emperor!

No, they're the conservatives that cry themselves into a tither over every little thing in entertainment that they deem offensive to their Alt-Right sensibilities.

I voted for Trump, but I'm hoping this is good, I don't mind satire if it's well done, and mostly people have just taken cheap shots at Trump this whole time. This guy seems to understand Trump's mannerisms and thought process, which gives me hope that it'll be well done and contain smart satire.

hes not funny

I liked it better when it was called That's My Bush

>Beauty and the Beast is racist because they made that sexy featherduster black.

This will be cancelled fast like most CC shows that aren't South Park.

like you're crying now

>I'm perfectly comfortable because 100% of entertainment conforms to my political ideology

Ok, kid.

>thinks this will be good
>uses the 'muh they're the same as sjw's argument

Found the literal Reddit cuck

lel wat?

yep

I'm a Trump supporter and I think it look pretty funny. Even that picture is funny with the details like the Russian dolls and his small hands. It's important to be able to laugh at yourself. I hope the show goes deeper than "lol stupid hair".

>thinks this will be good

You wanna point out where I said that. Go ahead, I'll wait.

exactly

4 fucking years of this shit

impeach the orangutan already jesus christ

>his Trump is pretty good

You're a massive fag

riddle me this, can one be triggered by something that nobody will see?

You need to go back to r/The_Donald

>Reading comprehension

I said his Trump is good, as in it's a good impression. And it objectively is. I said nothing about the quality of the show. I even said I was probably not going to watch it, you mental midget.

>le ebin russian dolls xD

Dear White People hasn't even been released and it's triggered thousands.

Easily. They're already triggered and the show isn't out yet. It's the whole reason this thread exists.

old meme

His Trump is shit you libtard cuck

>hey guys, a racist sexist buffoon worse than hitler usurped control of the most powerful country in the world in a russian coup d'etat, lets make a comedy show about it lol!

Quality post. I'm literally shaking.

you say triggered for everything, reddit

This will be cancelled midway through the first season. Just like Moonbeam City. So much garbage.

>Doesn't understand when a word is used mockingly
>Still tries to have conversations with grownups

Bless your heart.

bite me, yuropussy

They always try so hard

>Alt-Right SJWs

Finally user understands that they're the same thing.

Though I can't understand why the alt-right would like Trump. I guess they like the idea of obeying the leader.

Libtard cuck

Why would you think I was liberal based on that post?

It might last about 6 episodes.

Most-likely not.

Comedy Central is like FOX: they churn out 100 shows and maybe 2 land.

This all is kind of boring, actually. It's been a year and it's still the same shit between the two parties.

Can we get a new showrunner or something?

he can smell the stink

Yea, it's all so tiring.

The majority of blame has the go to the left of the spectrum though. They just can't get over losing this last one. It's non-stop Trump-bashing 24/7 in the media, which is just a bad business move considering how many people voted for him. It's a bit short-sighted.

You guys remember 'That's My Bush'?

I can smell the stink on you

If I wanted a show with nonstop DUDE DRUMPF LMAO jokes I'd just watch SNL

whoa now don't get too creative

holy shit I forgot that show existed until right now

Even though the show was garbage, the way they portrayed Jeb in this show was fucking hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=ia1Nlq4Wg_4#t=1m04s

Your feels guide you.

Ever been friends with an alt-righter? Well I have. It's just like a hippie vegan. Absolutely unbearable.

This.

Alt rights are a meme by leftists. Most right leaning people aren't neonazis, but the left has made it out to be some huge sociological change in youth rather than a simple shift to maintaining a status quo in a time where politicians are going absolute apeshit for Twitter posting otherkin

The guy doing Trump is pretty funny actually. I hope they bring in the Sanders guy as well:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Poi5x0E2CM

>Jeb running down the stairs
top fucking kek

They always just portrayed GWB as stupid and incompetent, but now with Trump they're doing the same but have added the extra dimension where he has nefarious intent behind is actions as well.

Probably true. There is no real 'alt' about the people they're describing, they're just right-wingers who have decided to adopt identity politics.

>that's my bush
>the president show

why no show about king banana? you know the answer

So you admit that both sides are unbearable.

Hence why I sit superior in the middle, looking down at both the left and the right.

lel what hilarious satire did the obama administration have? any funny shows? :)

>tfw to smart too have any convictions

can't mock a perfect man

>centrism is bad

Of course I know the answer, it's because Obama wasn't a joke president

who michelle?

it's not bad, it just makes you look uninformed

>implying

great joke-post friend a+ satire

Not at all. It makes you reasonable

Imagine if they had that show a year ago. You literally can't imagine Comedy Central making fun of a liberal president. Sad.

>not having ridiculous absolutist beliefs in either direction makes you look uninformed

Good Goyim

Of course they are. They take themselves way too seriously. That's why they are so easy to make fun of.

There is some middle ground between being a centrist and an ideologue, you know

Remember That's My Bush?

Good times.

>If only there was such a time
youtube.com/watch?v=59SyP76K-G8
youtube.com/watch?v=C8j0-4vE7Mg

I'm sensing Bush-era levels of butthurt from Comedy central again.
Remember when they released this travesty?

kek u fag

Trump is the series finale of America desu

TMB was originally about Gore. They rewrote it when Bush won.

OBAMA WAS PERFECT

EVERY PRESIDENTS SHOULD TRY TO BE MORE LIKE HIM

WHO ELSE WOULD HAVE HAD 4 MORE YEARS OF OBOMA? I DO

ugh racist and sexist against orange people much?

delete this

>joke president gets elected
>people make fun of him

Whoa, really makes you think

Obama wasn't a clown

He was a minstrel, that's sort of similar.

you say yuropussy for everything, /r/the_donald

this but unironically
Obama was boring as shit, his press conferences are a testament to that. A thunderstorm of "umms" and wooden language so that nobody is offended, and nothing of actual importance is being said.

What's there to mock ?

Although this video is funny
youtube.com/watch?v=oHZctqzn-lg

>just a bad business move
What did he mean by this? More people didn't vote for Trump.

>"lol trump is fucking ORANGE"
>acceptable

>"lol Obama is fucking BLACK"
>REEEEEEEEEE RACISRACISRACISRAISIN FUCKO YOU FUCKERING DEAD MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOUR MOTHER

>cheap shots
Not everyone else's fault if he makes it easier for people by being a raging idiot.

Also, Trumpfag, you tired of all this winning yet?

>shitty spray-tan is the same as being black

Because believe it or not, Trump's cheeto face isn't a race.

Only if they call him out as a kikeloving piece of shit and call his supporters out for being alt-right retards that claim to love Hitler yet fell for this heeb ruse and voted King Cheetokike into office.

But this was funny. Gee, almost like your party has been a joke for decades? Eh, must be the massive libruh controlled mediuh, the organized closed doors conspiracy to make all of you look like retards.

It obviously isn't genuine stupidity and poor leadership, amirite? Must be a smear campaign!

I bet you don't even know what liberal means. I bet you think Democrats are liberal.

Oh sweety, you don't know anything about the media.

Libtard cuck

No one would dare insult emperor obama because of his skin color. If trump was pale he'd be "lol what a fucking pastey white guy".

Its funny that liberals call themselves progressive when they are no better than republicans and will say racist shit when it fits their narrative.

My party? No, there's only the two halves one party and the tiny attempts at a runner up.