You're just hanging around in a mall when suddenly a group of ISIS terrorists attacks the mall

> You're just hanging around in a mall when suddenly a group of ISIS terrorists attacks the mall
> You're approached by an Islamic terrorist holding a gun and he insists you to recite the Shahada or else he will shoot you
> Fortunately, you happen to know how to recite the Shahada and the only way to save your sorry kaafir ass is to profess your faith in Allah and Prophet Muhammad

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=744_1377386471
youtube.com/watch?v=mHX8lo1G8CU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do it, because I'm not retarded, then go about my day, and ignore the fact that some crazy asshole wanted me to say magic words.

There's still no god.

I do it. And then I go to Sup Forums to shitpost about American Imperialism.

FPBP

*tips fedora*

Recite Lord's Prayer as I sprinkle
Bacos upon his trigger finger

*unsheathes newly purchased mall katana*
*teleports behind terrorist*

heh... nothin personnel... kid...

I detonate my suicide vest filled with 10 lbs of RDX-B before praising my lord and savior KEK.

>suddenly your doorbell rings
>you open the door
>10 guys all called muhammed is behind your door
>they ask you "what is the name of the prophet"

You're answerings?

What is that "belt"?

Jeff

Hanging around in the Mall

hahaha what is this the 90's

I shoot him because I live in America and im probably better armed than that fucking sandnigger

Furion

Fucking filename

>terrorist with gun attacking someone while pointing it forwards.

Do we attack people while pointing our guns backwards or off to the side now?

Thomas S. Monson

recite that shit then haul ass to my cars trunk get my ak and go kill some muzzies

better hope he has an IO AK or something

Profess my faith in Jesus Christ instead. Let the fucker shoot me, I don't give up my faith.

Jesus?

*teleports behind you*
*unsheaths hookah*

Turnover after the overheads, cost of sales and losses are taken into account?
>die happily

I do it and then brain the faggot with my Springfield 45 when he turns to kill the next whitey.

top cuck

I actually do think Muhamed is God's prophet. Doesnt mean i cant also love jesus.

Smith and Wesson

>gun
>Australia

Kek. I get squirted by a water pistol and then kick him in the groin.

Tell the terrorist if he kills me, I win

Quality post

This.

Assuming Im not CCing that say, in which case Im already behind a wall or pillar firing my first shots before moving. Obviously these guys outnumber and outgun me, so im retreating, but dammit Im going to get at least one.

Ideally I could get one separate from the rest, get the drop on him, and get his rifle. Then its fucking on.

Yes it actually does.

Muhammed clearly identifies Jesus as a prophet, as opposed to God incarnated as savior. Huge difference, and the absolute foundational basis of who Jesus was and what Christianity is.

Little did these terrorists know they messed with the wrong beta today.

Start reciting whatever moonrune Bullshit they want. All while slowly pulling my 10000 folded steel Kahana (that i inheritted from ken sama)out from under my trench coat. Then I proceed to cut him into several pieces as his terrorist sand nigger friends attempt to react. However before they can do anything I throw my sword and decapitate one of them and ninja flip to kill the other one with my bear hands.

Walk away without breaking a sweat. Turn around to the hostages and say

"To be continued..."

"There is no god but Allah, and Muhammed is his prophet"

It's not a perfect translation, but it would suffice.

Literally all you have to do is say the above.

I came

>You're approached by an Islamic terrorist holding a gun and
oh, now he's dead

did you have anything to add

KEK

Pic related, pisslamists.

I'd throat punch him with my superior ninja training I received after watching all 6 seasons of "American Ninja Warrior" in front of my A/C in boxers eating chocolate.
Then when he's dying from this throat crushing death blow of fure from my ham fists of pain, I'd grab his gun, do a commando roll I learn from COD achieving level 10 prestige and get to work mowing down terrorist like it's World of WarCraft.

Catch me at the 7-11 getting snacks for my next gaming stream dawwwwgggggg
Hard up #gamerlife ya know dissssss

#fatbeardedwhitenerdsrepresent

yes and then go to hell forever

Grab his gun and, assuming he doesn't shoot me dead in the process, knock him in the head with the butt, then open fire on his buddies, hoping I don't die.
May as well die trying, maybe I distracted him long enough for someone else to pull some shit.

He's a dumbass if he gets within arms reach of someone though.

Kek gives your fist the power of 7 quints, you shatter the skulls of all ten Muhammeds.
PRAISE KEK.

As soon as I hear Allah Akbar, I pull out my 9mm and shoot that fucker. hopefully in the back.

Good meme bro :^)

Shoot him

Repeat it then shoot him in the back when he walks away.

>Not carrying a 45 ACP

this

Job.

Tell him what i tell every random person who comes to talk to me

"painu vittuun homo"

>hanging around a mall

I'm not a pedophile or a retarded consumer , so ya , actually I was never at the mall.

You just lost the game

Infidel detected. There is no God but Kek and Pepe is his prophet.

*Gets triggered by hookah and engages the Kebab's meat hole with my dick until dead*
>Check both the Autism level and these dub dubs.

Shooting at a public place. Shouldn't you be a white male?

stfu you are piss

New tactic for westerners (pocket pork sand)

you can just repent

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

this or "mee helevettiin"

I shoot him because I'm allowed to carry in the greatest country on earth.

Scream santiago and watch how either he descends from the heavens in his white horse and smites them or i get shoot

liveleak.com/view?i=744_1377386471

So now you get to die without any dignity. Congrats.

Theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=mHX8lo1G8CU

"The what?"

>recite shahada because faith matters not in the real universe
>say some bullshit about finally having the chance to BTFO kaafir's
>bullshit my way to an AK
>wait for an opportunity to cap a nigga
>go to valhalla as my bloodline demands

I'm muslim so of course I would recite it

just the shahada? i get the feeling they'd ask something more difficult

t.sweden Kabab

say it and then when he walks off put my knife in the back of his neck

then wipe my fingerprints off the knife so I dont get arrested for carrying an assault swiss army knife

Tell him that my ancestors are smiling at me and ask him if he could say the same

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

u guys don't have taquiya?

Expecting a get on the floor and do the dinosaur, very disappointed

I say the shahada, of course and live to see another day where kek-willing ISIS gets tortured and bathed in acid and killed down to the last man.

Non-truth is generally frowned upon by Christians, (infact their greatest heroes are the ones that died in Christian purges in Rome) and generally 'American' culture.

Not if you cross your fingers behind your back :^)

You could pretend you're a Muslim. I'd do that.

If I'm just hanging around a mall I'm a nigger that needs to be shot.

Eugene Stoner.

>going against KEK

>tfw people aren't practicing for reasons to do things.

Fpwp

who is those cutey patootie

I jerk off to 80s action movies too.

Drop to my knees and recite the summoning spell for lord kek
Shit gonna get serious after that
Achmed fucked with the wrong one that day

"Let we get back to you with that answer."

"mihsāH nbi bilaṭṭuM-la dbAʿ nbi hāllA dbAʿ nbi dammaḥuM misāQ-la ūbA"

funny thing is that even if that sword was properly hardened and had a proper soft back side, it would still break easily. It looks nice but under no circumstance could it ever be use full.

The only real advantage katanas had was lightness for striking. They still lost to rapiers though.

Thrusting is vastly superior to slicing.

Puncture wounds kill.

He will shoot you either way you idiot.
He just wants you to say these things to increase his Harem Score for the afterlife.

Protoman

Aum Namah Shivaya
Aum Namah Shivaya
Aum Namah Shivaya

Then rip the motherfuckers hear clean outta his chest and give him a kiss on the lips

Fuck meant *heart

"I profess Allah to be.... a pile of pig shit"

Then I charge and try to get their guns, probably dying. At least I'd have one last kek and God would probably bump beers with me

>What do you do?

Pretend to be a Muslim of course.

You could have made it more difficult. Say, what if they want you to behead a jewish guy who they've captured. To prove your Muslimness.

I use my CC..because I saw him a mile away because I don't hang out on a slave device phone like normie retards..I see him before he even sees me...I then make my way to a covered position or some concealment if cover is not avail. I then unsafe my weapon and shoot him in his left lung or lower spine I then engage the next target. They don't even know I'm there because they are buisy spraying their ak slav shit and shouting...I then proceed to take their ears off and slit their throats with my knife. I then smear their blood on my face..because I want to kill mohammed and fuck him right in his fucking ass with a bowie knife.

America is scarry. People like me make it scarry. Mohammed better know that he hangs on a thread. When whitey snaps...mohammed is not going to exists anymore.

my dick

WASHABI SLAIEM AL HAQUIM MUHAMADIJAD???

FUCK I DON'T REMEMBER

>more difficult

I'm not 21 yet, but I will be carrying around this little fucker when I get my concealed carry permit.

Your move, Ahmet.

Kek

>more difficult
top kek canada.