Lol this is an image of your king Milo Yiannopoulos (formerly Milo Wagner) from a few years ago

Lol this is an image of your king Milo Yiannopoulos (formerly Milo Wagner) from a few years ago.

He might not look like that anymore, but he is still the same loser dweeb on the inside.

Did he bleach his hair so we wouldn't notice he wasn't white?

Probably.

all the anti-milo threads lead me to believe there is a concerted effort against him. i dont feel very strongly about him one way or the other but it seems like there are some very powerful forces out to get him.

He angered the Hollywood jewish monopoly. He is facing the same enemy that Mel Gibson faced. The fag has no chance.

The jew thinks we give a shit what he does.

>$0.05 has been added into your account.

fucking dropped.

he could pass for an Israeli.

Let go of your homophobia and hatred for the lgbt community and you will be happier.

Can you gibs me $0.05 cents too?

Why are you making all these threads milo? You're just addicted to hate

He is a faggot, and Sup Forums hates faggots. The only support he got was from 'alt-right' nu-males overflowing from /r/The_Donald to here.

Once the election craziness and nu-males leave, things will return back to normal.

>your king Milo Yiannopoulos
This makes me fucking sick
a good 1/4th of Sup Forums fucking wants to lynch this faggot
1/4th would like to suck his boipucci
the rest don't give a fuck about this fag,

Yet a thread about him active RIGHT NOW has over 300 replies.

More people give a shit about him than you think.

What's so special about the ring?

>1/4+1/4+the rest =1

Help me with this quantum physics equation /pol

As a homosexual I can say that all the hatred for the LGBT community is justified. Kill me last plz

>you will never fuck milo in the ass

Lol, didn't you people invent math? How are you this stupid?

>Sup Forums hates faggots

Not to this autistic degree.

I've seen more topics about this than genuine happenings. I guess we're being Jewed.

>so we wouldn't notice he wasn't white?
>Yiannopoulos
>not white
Well, I must say, I am stunned. I simply cannot believe a man with a Greek surname with unnaturally blond hair was in fact not a white blond haired man after all

this
it's cringe-y to watch, like there's a broken-hearted ex-fling behind them.

>He is a faggot, and Sup Forums hates faggots.
Interesting how this exact phrase keeps turning up, too. I think most people on Sup Forums don't give much of a fuck about anyone being gay, except maybe the really young ones.

Also: Wagner -- German name
Yiannopoulos -- Greek name
what's the angle here?

>He is a faggot, and Sup Forums hates faggots
many here are closet fags/borderline homosexuals and would fugg milo for attention.

just remember all the (((MGTOW))) threads

Milo even dated a 4channer once iirc

This is him too. You can see the same ring.

Finally, an OP who speaks the truth and doesn't shill milo.

Being Greek is an affect?

>Also: Wagner -- German name
>Yiannopoulos -- Greek name
>what's the angle here?
It was author name when he wrote poetry and had different character

Milo's just capitalizing on issues that he doesn't really give a damn about, but in a lot of ways that's pretty damn helpful.

Most thread of him on here are POSITIVE, not negative. either way hes nothing more than a wannabe edgy faggot.

>all this milo astroturf

wow, media matters must really be scared about the right coming back in vogue

Ah, he named himself after Richard Wagner.

He's a genuine edgy faggot, actually.

You speak for Sup Forums?

Fuck off.

Jesus H. Christ, he looks exactly like me...

This is so fucking creepy.

wtf i hate milo now

So that means you can look like he does now.

There have been a hell of a lot more negative threads today, coinciding with his twitter being banned.

Rare Milo

please stop discussing this literal faggot on here. If you wanna worship milo take it to Reddit or Facebook or something.

I honestly don't give a fuck about him. His opinions are retarded and he gets btfo in any actual debate but at the same time he's one of the few people who aren't massive cucks/SJWs who get attention and support so he is needed.

No he really isnt. Being disingenuuos doesnt help the cause. Look i know you burgers love the faggots but stop sucking cock and use your brain for a change.

Dubs dont lie, i stand corrected.

Ehh no thanks...

Obviously, it works for Geert

Begin impersonating him and run around sucking as many dicks as possible to ruin his good name.