Stop denying climate change

Stop denying climate change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody's denying climate change. It's the idea that man is responsible that's being denied.

Which is fucking retarded.

>Nobody's denying climate change

MAKE ME FAGGOT

I see you've been conditioned to read "global warming" as "climat change". Good goy, your brainwashing went well

Stop promoting your outdated metanarratives.

That was two years ago from a man whose beliefs change daily.

>everything I don't personally agree with is a Jewish conspiracy
Do you see the words "climate change" and think it means colder?

Isn't the world technically still in a minor Ice Age?

That's an oil industry meme, we have all the graphs and data to show what the earth should look like with out human carbon and it's similar to the atmosphere in the 1700's.

I've noticed there are a lot of Sup Forumsbait threads on Sup Forums tonight.

>Oil companies have LITERALLY been proven to have spent billions in dollars in spreading FUD even while internally accepting the science and even using it for long term planning
>y-y-y-y-you're being brainwashed!

Why exactly does every Sup Forums belief coincidentally line up with the interests of billionaires?

I see the words "climate change" and think it means "climate change". You see the words "climate change" and think it means something else. I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who's brainwashed here. Climate change is an obvious fact of nature. Climate changes. No shit. It has been changing before humans, why wouldn't it be changing now.

hah

And I don't even deny that. But I deny that giving you greasy kikes money will have any positive effect whatsoever.

My own beliefs are that these fossil fuel tycoons know and don't care about any long term damage, since they know they'll be dead before it affects them.

Oy vey, alternative energy is not in the interest of billionaires! It's a ragtag team of renegade multicultural startups fighting for freedom across the globe.

Said that people were denying it was our fault. Never said that I was one of them.

Sup Forums will do whatever it takes so they can stick it to the SJWs, it's the only purpose that they have left in their lives

who the fuck do you think is paying for you to have this opinion you fucking nigger ape.

He also wants to take back production and renegotiate trade with the biggest polluter in the world. One of the best tangible climate change policies.

This is the modern left, Hillary could have said "Climate Change is the most important issue of our time" and did nothing. They would say she was better for the environment.

Billionaires are going to find a way to profit off literally anything; it's what they do. But they could at least be using clean energy rather than shit smog and oilslicks everywhere.

>waste more funding on climate change

Long term, electricity and natural gas are the future. They ought to be investing in that. But they'll go down with their industries.

Pfff, anyone who denies these things are fucking retarded

>Sup Forums will do whatever it takes so they can stick it to the SJWs
you are the sjws you belligerent cunt.

science ftw!

No, he wants to break the Paris agreement and increase American coal use. That's called the worst climate change policy.

The modern left wants to follow climate change treaties. The right wants to destroy them because they are literally owned by billionaires who don't care about destroying the planet as long as they make a profit.

What would you spend it on, user? I'm legitimately interested.

You have no idea what you're talking about, please just stop.

Coal is dead, though. Even its own industry leaders say so.

no

Wow, it's almost like Trump is a liar elected by retards.

i am fuck you

ooh look at the smarty pants

this retarded argument is even worse because it tries to be intelligent and level-headed but it's the same shit

Lying is one thing, but investing time and money in a dead industry is just bad business sense and I'm told he's something of a businessman.

yeah fuck drumpf

So will he show up again?

that's not good enough for leftist bootlicks, they want the government to actively destroy industry to get their outcomes

They don't even have to try anymore. They've won and it's all theirs. Assuming they can get their shit together, they'll have their way for the next four years.

you can quit being a corporatist faggot shill whenever m8.

it´s a fact that these data was gathered around areas that became heavily urbanized over the decades.

it´s also a fact that concrete heats up very easily

this data therefor is inaccurate

>This thread has been pruned or deleted.

>this thread

I have to say, Bravo to OP. Top class bait.

I didn't say it was what I believed. I said that was the argument.

I'm denying climate change. It's a demonstrably false theory as evidenced by the continuing failed predictions from the climate change community. No amount of cultist shaming tactics can change the fact that every major prediction has been false.

Exxon shill FUCK OFF. Why do you shills repeat the same lies over and over?

>The analysis by the GISS team is assembled from publicly available data acquired by about 6,300 meteorological stations around the world, ship- and buoy-based instruments measuring sea surface temperature, and Antarctic research stations.

not a fact until you prove it faggot
also you

Oops, forgot my image.

>i-i-it's just urban areas that are hotter!

What is it with Americans and being staunchly anti-science? Is it all just flyover protestants?

>100 years of data
>on a planet that has been around for 6 billion years
Also, are really going through trust the accuracy of 19th century thermometers?

A combination of religious extremists and corporate interests.

thats right goy buy green technology

so what

>not pushing nuclear, solar and hydro at every opportunity to stick it to carbon cucks

you mean the same climate change treaties that lead to an exlposive increase in Palm oil production since it can be used for industrial means like coal or petrol without out creating extra co2?

the same palm oil production which lead to giant areas of rain forest being cut down which in return lead to endangering hundreds of species including the orangutan?

The burden of proof is one the one making the claim. I'm sorry that Bill Nye and Neil degrasse are your only sources for "science", but you're being led in a quasi-religious manner to accept "scientific authority" to the point where you think the onus is on me to disprove your failed theories.

That's not how science works. If I say that I, as a human, can grow wings and fly, the burden is not on you to prove me wrong. The burden of proof would be on me.

Doesn't Germany have a large number of nuclear power plants for this purpose?

see piece related

al gore also talked about new york being underwater by 2010 because of global warming in his documentary

Them and France, yes. If you really wanted to geopolitically choke Russia and the Middle East, you'd do the same.

>Trump LITERALLY appoints an oil CEO to his cabinet who promptly announces how the US is going to shirk all its international responsibilities on carbon
>hahahaha i'm so smart and idepedent you're just being fooled by the jews

I'm fucking done with you people. You literally have no thoughts behind you. For example do you think has the slightest idea what the error is on 19th century measurements? Of course not, but it's a quick and easy way to dismiss actually having to think about how his ideas are so enormously destructive so there he goes. Fuck all of you.

Would that I had the power, but alas I'm a simple working man.

german guy here
yes we do
we also get heavily cucked by our government because they wanted "green energie"

energy prices exploded thanks to our politicians brilliant decision

but it´s no secret that our politicians all hate us and actively work to ruin my country

>NY underwater by 2010
B-but all of those failed predictions don't prove the theory wrong. I-it's still right no matter how wrong it is. B-bill Nye told me so.

i thought after fukoshima your cuk govt decided to shut down its nuke plants

>then it had to start up old coal plants because green energy doesnt produce enough power to sustain your needs

It's a new field in an old world. We'll catch up, just give it time. Or WWIII will pop off and we'll all die.

>NY underwater by 2010
I'm sure of course you can link to this prediction.

somebody please explain to me why I should trust and believe a "scientiest" that clearly has a poltical agenda and that can´t even answer simply questions?
I mean look at this shit. the guy act´s like a mindless drone and refuses to give answers when confronted with obostion and I am just supposed to trust him with billions of tax dollars?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw

You still haven't dealt with the fact that you're analyzing a mere 100 years of climate data on a planet that has existed for 6 billion years. What are you comparing that 100 years with. How do I know that that gif is representing anything out of the normal. What other 100 year period are you comparing it to?