Le bazinga

le bazinga

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=rick and morty #marchforscience&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*BURRRRRRRP* FUCK TRUMP MORTY

G-GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY *BURRRP* I'M WITH HER MORTY

Haha I love Rick and Morty. WUBALUBADUBDUB!

I like Big Bang Theory. Actually watched a few episodes earlier today

((((("science")))))

WUBALUBBADUBDUB LETS *BUUUUURP* GO

>any Twitter account with "science" in the name is an actual scientist

They're the official twitter account

If I post your info will you stay in twitter or run back to Sup Forums?

That "I fucking love science/reddit and memey" copypasta looks pretty prescient now

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'll get around to it as you are. Maybe the day after you apply for a government job, because the gov kicks you off checks and your mommy doesn't find you cute anymore, and the gov job does a background check on your retarded shitposts. Some boss you'll have will likely be female, for the fact that they graduate college more often then men. I hope you like embarrassment. If you can get accustomed to that, then you won't mind the giggling of the coworkers. Glad I'm not that pathetic. The amount of fetishes you fap to are going to be looked over by your female stacy boss, and she is going to laugh in your pathetic neet face. But you didn't read this because you're a brainlet, so I guess I don't have to feel guilty about warning you of you digging your own grave. Your boss might cringe so hard that she dies and you'll get charged with murder you fag.

LOL. THIS HAD ME LAUGHING! GOOD ONE, RICK! LOOOOOLLL

What the fuck is with liberals and relating everything political to childish pop culture?

>this post
>not pasta
>not liking BBT
loser, back to plebbit

What the fuck is with the alt right and relating everything political to being cuckolded?

big bang theory is fucking shit. How can you seriously defend it?

>le contrarian meme

>champions robustly funded science
Whoa, it's worded in such a way that libshit will probably not even realise it's a literal "GIB ME MONEY YOU NAZI" march

I don't read childrens books, but does Hermione do anything to voldemort? I thought Harry Potter, the white male who I THINK is straight was the protagonist?

Hermione didn't save shit wtf?

hi newfag

It's all very thinly veiled

Wouldn't Native Rights be inherently anti science?

>introverts
More like literal retards.

Didn't Harry Potter kill Voldemort? lol women, always getting the man to do the dirty work.

Do you think Justin is proud of his work?

twitter.com/search?q=rick and morty #marchforscience&src=typd

>hating BBT is a contrarian opinion

you're just memeing right?

no, you fucking hockey puck
i mean if any opinion gets enough traction, some dipshit on Sup Forums posts about how he feels the opposite way
now that the reddit boogeyman has turned on BBT, now it's ironic to pretend to enjoy it here

these faggots never read a single fucking scientific paper in their pathetic lives

This is literally the pinacle of reddit and memey

This right here

I love how triggered Sup Forums is by Rick and Morty

STOP IT
THE MEMES ARE MELDING

wait what? wasn't this the 'pluto is a planet' episode where they all almost die because of his conviction, lol no way is this real.

(You)

>native rights
>scientific issue

That's silly. You can make the case for everything else because they're all mental illnesses.

I hate this garbage. It's good that people are interested in science but being smug about it is just cunty.

I bet this fucker couldnt even prove the young gauß via induction.

The statement is prima facae nonsensical but yes it's even stupider seeing as Jerry saying it meant it was supposed to be stupid and redditors couldn't even understand that

How much do you want to bet they aren't even interested in it?

Why is this alt-left poster always triggered by the alt-right?

So much so that he has this image ready to post incessantly.

It's an expression of "girl power," it doesn't need to make sense

WTF I LOVE ART NOW

>Posts all the same
>Less then a minute apart
>Samefagging proxy-cunt confirmed.

The only time I've ever witnessed someone of your calibur of autism is when some faggot kept posting here about MUH Sup Forums MUH reddit MUH anything entertaining is anti-art.

But this is far worse. Even BvS threads and BLACKED threads have some degree of fun OC occasionally.

I'm amazed its been days since I saw any interracial cuckoldry and yet this cancer has outnumbered it 7:1 for weeks.

That makes it even worse.

BAZINGA
BAZINGA
BABABABABABABABA

>native rights

That sounds like white nationalism.

>when reddit humiliates himself