Be a gorgeous white woman

>Be a gorgeous white woman
>Kill yourself

What?

I have no idea what you're referring to but it probably has something to do with mental illness

I wonder if Bryce got balls-deep or if it was just the tip.

Yeah usually they just try to kill themselves for attention

One of the prettiest girls in my high school killed herself by ODing.

Just because,

>gorgeous

she's just moderately pretty in a nondescript sort of way

I wonder if he came inside Jess and Hannah, his impulse controls seem questionable

how dare you not sympathize the struggles of a pretty white girl

someone wrote down she had the best ass in the school, like omg, that is horrible, almost as bad as rape

>this is a 10/10 in modern high schools
what the FUCK happened

THICC

Suicide isn't about who you are, it's about the situation you find yourself in.

its called the Jim Carrey effect

>white

But her nothing was to good haha so yeah right maybe?

the list thing seemed so forced

her reasoning was that that was where everyone began targeting her but she was already made out to be a slut by Justin and Bryce
Literally dindu nuffin tier:

>Clay

Basically dindu nuffin tier:

>Zach
>Porter

Did something sort of shitty but seriously move on it's fucking high school tier:

>Jessica
>Alex
>Ryan
>Marcus

Did some bad shit tier:

>Courtney
>Tyler

Did fucking everything and deserve whatever they get tier:

>Bryce
>Sheri
>Justin (I don't fucking feel bad for him he wanted to fucking kill Clay to cover up the fact that he's a cuck)

>only ugly people commit suicide

>this was just considered average looking like 30 years ago in high school

something went very wrong

I have that exact same jacket

>Be a gorgeous white woman
top fucking kek
moar liek basic fat bitch with terrible shrew behaviour

Are you a boy?

She is easlily a 10/10 and argubly perfect. You are just gay bro

You are gay too

And you

Damn, why?

Some girl did the same thing where I lived at. She had actual motives, sad ones though..

is there any nudity in this show?

She's a 5,5/10 bro

>be a teenaged girl
>kill yourself because, like, no one, totally, like, understands, like, me, like

>She is easlily a 10/10 and argubly perfect

>She is easlily a 10/10 and argubly perfect.
The level of projection all the white bitches and the beta waifufaggots have with this fat sow is out of this world...the last time i seen something like this was with Barb of Stranger Things, just with less waifufaggots.

If you're gay

I know you would rather fuck a dog, but there are people, like me, who are into pretty girls

you will never walk behind the coffin of a girl who offed herself because you didnt love her
why am I even living?
funny story when I was in hs there was this puerto rican girl and on her 16 birthday she called me and begged me to come over and sleep with her. I said I couldn't she threatened to kill herself, a couple months go by and I see her and she has cut marks all over her forarms apparently she did cut herself and was hospitalized. and no Im not a normie

She looks jewish.

>White people pretending to have actual problems

check your privileged whiteys

>be Hannah
>watch friend get raped
>dont intervene
>go to rapists party
>undress and enter hottub
>get raped
>make tapes blaming other people for miniscule bullshit
>kill yourself

Good, you didn't go to her, you could have gotten in big trouble.

your a real sumbitch

I like that he didn't even cared to leave anything for her parents...like that pretty much tells you how much of a bitch she was.

>Its a 'things that never happened' episode once again.

Worse: Australian

She's a gorgeous girl. Stop being faggots the pair of you.

28 minutes in ep 1 and Im already getting bored. I don't like have over complicated things are with the tapes. And she sounds condescending, which is annoying. Not at all like a girl who will kill themself. Does it pick up?

it did happen, her name was Mariel, I met her in the center on a friday night, she gave me her cell number on a crumbled up piece of paper. Me and my other friend were out skateboarding.I was 16 too jackass, this was like eleven years ago

She looks like that other girl... but just fat and basic...

shes cute but she needs to lose a good 20 pounds

It gets good around ep 3 or 4 when the friction starts between characters.

This thread will spoil any surprises so fuck off.

Aussie woman are god tier.

T.lowtest beta male

Okay Ill stick to it. Thanks.

You're both faggots. There's nothing wrong with her weight.

I liked when Chad fingered her and then proceded to btfo her and she went to the friendzoned beta and he reacted with: REEEEEEEEEE SLUT but in his own wimpy nice guy mary sue protag way.

It's worth it.

40 at least
shes a fucking linebacker

She looks like could beat the shit out of Iron Fist tbqh

>minus 30 pounds + qtness buffed up to 8 points = pic related

>nobody talking about her foot game
What the fuck is wrong with this board

Not all us are complete degenerates

I was nude while watching it.
Does that count?

Just listen to the tapes

Do we all agree Bryce is the hero of the show he cucked Justin and clay busted Hannah's Cherry and he sint even gonna go to jail for it

i remember reading about some hot slut in pen state that got depressed and jumped from the parking lot building
she was hot, what a dumbass and I hope she was burning coal so it makes it easier on me

That was this girl, and she went to U Penn, not Pen State. The difference is that U Penn is Ivy League, aka this girl was very smart and had a bright future ahead of her.

Also everything that you wrote in your post is disgusting. You hope she was fucking black guys to make her suicide easier on you? How about you head on back over to /r9K/ you autistic weirdo. The ironic thing is that the girl we're posting about killed herself and you haven't.

I always laugh about people who suicide

2 weak 2 life

git gud IRL

Just finished watching this and EURGH I HATE men. Seriously, why are men such complete and utter shits?

thanks I will jack off to her picture
only way

also my gf works at ibm bitch, I have it made for life

Thats what you get from this?

Faggot this shit hilariously shits on women, like 'men are just dumb beasts while women are just evil'.

anonymous, welcome to your tape

this. if you kill yourself you're weak. everyone has fucking issues grow up

>Be so hot that every one of your female peers (and old used up female teachers) hates you
Seriously though, fuck roasties

POST MORE DEAD GIRL ive been tricked by netflix that sheri girl isnt as hot as she seems she has a weird smile or something going on but Hannah was fucking thicCcCCc

Barely, the women in this engage in some low-grade high school shit, whereas men are rapists and rape-enablers.

Dude they had the chinese lesbian being a rape apologist while the noble men where ready to listen and believe without any doubt.
Suicide Squad bitch pretty much spends most of the story shitting on other bitches left and right.

spotted the europoor

I also find her really strikingly pretty desu, maybe because she's not completely stunning and therefore the mind can be tricked into thinking she's attainable. She is a bit chubby throughout the series though.

The only way i can understand this story is if the author was using unrealiable narrative, otherwise its just 'woe is me, the sensitive snowflake in the land of rapists and evil bitches.'

hi Clay

Why is Sup Forums full of stuck-up, professional contrarian faggots? Jeeez. If the guy finds her attractive let him be.

The girl is pretty. She has big green eyes, cute smile, juicy lips and smooth white skin. She is a little THICC, but she doesn't have a poach or anything. If you unironically wouldn't do her then yes, you are a huge cock-sucking faggot.

I don't think she's a 10/10, but she is a solid 8.5/10

kek

I'd literally eat her arsehole.

BRUH

Really threw me off guard when I heard the Hannah actress's actual real life voice

she's a shit-posting aussie

I wish I was Clay. Clay atleast had the chance to kiss her, to smell her and still the chance to fuck Sheri

gf will cuck u with someone who makes her feel feminine. she doesn't want to be a provider

You sound twelve and trying to convince yourself you aren't a flaming faggot.
Have some standards, fucks sake kid...

short hair hannah is so fucking hot id run a train on her with bryce

WHY SHE'S SO UNLIKABLE?

Cute as fuck

It's funny because it's true

I'd put my dick in blender m8. I'm a swine. I'd fuck a 5/10 without deceiving myself about it. I may not have standards but I can appreciate beauty. I know a 8/10 when I see one.

Apart from being """fat""", what objective flaw do you fin in her?

She is too self aware to know the world bends itself backwards in favor or a 6/10 white girl with zero personality while ignoring that theres a pecking order when dealing with Chads and Stacies, which was the group she most wanted to be part of.

shh, don't bring your logic into inane, bullshit YA drama.

>yfw when the shriveled up Asian teacher was the QT Asian from Gilmore Girls

it tries to have it's cake and eat it too.

Here rationale (if you can call it that) is that she is a disappointment for her parents and that they are better off without her.

But yeah, not even leaving a not was either fucking cold or nonsensical, considering all the effort it took to make those damn tapes.

Fuck you guys

The irony of a Sup Forums poster thinking they're in a position to ever tell anyone to grow up.

>gorgeous

a lot of normalfags browse Sup Forums now not everyone is a basement dweller and you browse Sup Forums too so does that make you childish?

This.

Good riddance.

>implying you wouldn't

bumped for Hannah. RIP.

To be fair a basement dweller is still above a person who commits suicide since at least he didn't give up like a faggot

can someone spoil me this show?. i don't want to watch it, but want to know what it is about and how it ends

>be Hannah
>watch friend get raped
>dont intervene
>go to rapists party
>undress and enter hot tub
>get raped
>make tapes blaming other people for miniscule bullshit
>kill yourself