Is the classic "nuclear family" what a healthy society should strive for?

Is the classic "nuclear family" what a healthy society should strive for?

Of course not goy, just seek pleasure and love wherever it leads you. There is no real truth, and quite frankly anyone who tells you otherwise is a narrow minded bigoted Nazi. If our numbers dwindle don't worry, we'll just import some more of those natural conservatives south of the border to bolster the ballot boxes...err I mean workforce.

Yes.

That's a fucking nigger.

The cuck posters here are getting more and more stealthy. We need to stop accepting foreigners into our universities here in Sweden.

The nuclear family is more beneficial then a blended, single parent household, or none existing family.

So yes I do believe it suggests a healthy society to have nuclear families(note: does not include blended/single).

It's an asset to have people around you that you can trust and rely on in time of need. You can never find loyalty in friends like you can in blood.

It's paramount, however, to choose a corresponding partner that shares similar beliefs and goals in life. Otherwise, it will result in broken families.
Successful marriage is the root to a healthy "nuclear" family and that requires mutual love and respect among husband & wife.

No
An expanded family is better,
Buy a big house and invite your parents, also your wife's parents.
They'll help raise your kids and you can make sure they're healthy.

Considering the women in the nuclear family were about as mentally developed as their children all the weight fell on the man to control the household as well as act as the primary bread winner.

Unfortunately the men of today would likely crumble under such a task. If you want to understand how the nuclear family fell apart in the first place you need to understand how the glue holding it all together (the modern man) was shattered. What changed from the man of then to the man of today? Well for starters many of them were veterans which could explain a lot when it comes to their ability not to break under responsibility.

Moreover, these men also failed to instill their hardiness on their offspring, or rather, society failed to.

Ideally you'd want traditional families with many children and a strong community based on geography. But that is not the way the world turned out in the west. At this point simply managing to keep a marriage together seems like the main concern.

>That's a fucking nigger.

No. Extended family is better.

Look at the hair. It's like Obama

tfw when you want 4 kids and a wife who cooks but you're actually a faggot.

Incest / rape situations between generations, gonna have a bad time

not everyone is italian american

But my wife's parents are degenerates

tfw straight but permavirgin and no chance of marriage

Yes duh

nuclear family?

Plenty of men couldn't handle a family even back then

The nuclear family was created to give capitalism a mobile labour force

A perfect family would be one where each parent spends time with their child alone and time with the family together.

>Is the classic "nuclear family" what a healthy society should strive for?

Yes, but women shouldn't have rights.

I'm cool with the nuclear family as long as I can watch my wife get fucked by other guys and she looks away while I fuck the cute interns at work