Racism

I don't understand why anyone would judge another person simply on his/her ethnicity. Every single group has bad eggs, such as hillbillies/rednecks, niggers, illegals, etc. Is there really a need to assume someone is x based on the color of their skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

> his/her ethnicity
>based on the color of their skin

Ethnicity and skin color are 2 different things

Depends if it is 0.01%, 1%, 10%, 60% that are bad. What is the significance level you wish to use?

Racism is an unfortunate consequence of assessing risks.

Even if you remove racism by making a community all the same culture. People will quickly realize the next highest on the perceived threat list and dodge that. Even in a community of 100 clones, there will be an -ism running around.

Most "rednecks" are middle to upper-middle class. White trash on the other hand are a scourge.

Every group has their bad eggs but not every group has the same amount or influence. There are way more of a percentage of shit head niggers than there are shit head rednecks. They commit more crimes and have actual influence on culture and other groups. I know people who would never act like a stupid nog gang member yet they still worship rap, talk like stupid nigs, and that shit spreads to people who do end up acting like nogs.

That certainly does not happen with rednecks.

Why did you include CIA in your OP?

Because ethnicity = culture and culture = behaviour
And bad behaviour are common for shitskins and nigs.

Race isn't a social construct, it's a fact. Being racist simply means you accept that fact.

INBREEDING AMOUNG ARABS

reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17

SKIN COLOUR DIRECTLY CORRELATES WITH DESTROYED BRAIN FUNCTION FROM 1400 YEARS OF COMPOUNDED INBREEDING

Racism is not 100% accurate with Arabs of course.

But it's a pretty good indicator that they are inbred and mentally unable to function normally.

He is such a nice guy, não é?

Really? So when my father is white and my mother is black, what am I?

A mix of both...
You do have a basic understanding of genetics right?

Every group has bad eggs, but eggs from Africa or Arabia have a higher tendency than average to be poisonous, and almost always taste shit.

Nigger or yank detected.

Racism is just race realism without the data.

Mulato, aka a mutt.

I use someone's race to set my default expectations in associating with them

Obviously not every member of one race or demographic is exactly the same, but in my case encountering blacks puts me on edge because of my past experiences with them and knowledge of their tendency towards criminality. It's not racist, just common sense. I don't harbor any ill will towards black people who I get to know just because of their skin color

well after you meet 100 black people that act like niggers you would think the 101 person will also act like a nigger

Race is real. There are plenty of studies and books on the subject. Its natural to make observations based on race and everyone does it every day.

You have to guess who wins a race between an average size white and average size black of the same age and gender? Who do you pick? Racist.

I am polite and judge people as individuals. I just don't want me or my kids to be a minority in our own country.

In a bag of mixed candy 40/100 of all the skittles are found to be poisoned after you fed them to squirrels. From that same bag 5/100 of all the gummy worms were found to be poisonous after feeding them to squirrels. Knowing this information if forced to eat 5 candies from an identical bag what would you eat? Don't discriminate.

you're a big guy.

it's kind of like if a chicken had mostly bad eggs you'd start to want to keep it away from the chickens that give mostly good eggs