donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-on-melania-trump-speech1

WEW
E
W

Other urls found in this thread:

authors.simonandschuster.com/Meredith-McIver/24050765
youtube.com/watch?v=CAJEF97cL0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/melania-trump-plagiarism-hillary-biden-barack-michelle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wew lad

>denies in slavic

Fuck that roastie whore.

Rekt

So.. the Trump campaign lied? Color me shocked.

What the fuck

10-d chess

>melania likes michelle
welp its over.

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

I like that even though this caused a massive shit storm, AND she put in her resignation after making Melania a laughing stock, Trump still denied letting her quit. What a good guy

authors.simonandschuster.com/Meredith-McIver/24050765

"Trump is such a good dude!" That's what people are going to get out of this. Nice!

>Implying people gave a shit in the first place
>Implying there's damage to control
(wew)

[CITATION NEEDED]

they never lied. nice try, shill. all going according to plan for trump.

Hahah she likes Michael Obama. Fucking cucks. Holy fuck. This is too reals. Keke bless me with your love

Trump seems to have a hard time firing people on the spot. Ironically.

Meredith Melver obituary when

Holy fuck thanks kek. Kek blessed me with doubles

iirc the campaign said Melania wrote the speech alone

exactly right.

huffpo and buzzfeed and all the other retard "news" sources just start saying there's an outrage (there isn't) and that people can't believe it and that the speech is "trending" (it isn't) and people start regurgitating as if there's some outrage when there never was one.

Guys it's all apart of the game. 16 dimensional chess.

It's a moral capital thing, but let's suppose we take the story at face value: I doubt she'll be working there much longer. Recall that Corey Lewandowski was let go a few months after Trump initially stood by him (beacuse it looks good).

So it was plagiarized?

Wow I'm a #KikeforLambright now.

doubtful, but even if they did, that's not a "lie," that's just spouting off some flippant response to a non-issue that no one cares about outside of hysterical huffpo "journalists" and other feminist-studies degree interns who think trump's campaign "isn't funny anymore, guys. Seriously."

there people are a joke.

>resignation was rejected

AHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK THE MEDIA

It's his way probably as a businessman. The culture is likely far different than politics where it's apparently okay to let your people fall on the sword all for the sake of the candidate. Corporate culture isn't friendly to incompetence but you need people who will be willing to take chances and not be terrified of losing their job.

I hope it promotes loyalty in trumps administration. Just like how Trump stuck it out for Corey Lewandowski during that bullshit accusation of battery. Any other campaign would have hung him out to dry.

Kike shill can't come up with a source
>iirc
Literally
>it was real in my mind

Trump likes both Obama and Hillary

I bet she called him last night to congratulate him for Jr's great speech.

Hillary plant

Yeah, but it doesn't matter. It's about what looks good. This is great PR for him.

After what Ben did last night, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump told her to put that shit in there to drop the Alinsky line, that's not a coincidence

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

This right here is why I respect Trump, most politicians at even the hint of a scandal throws the other person under the bus and fires them, Trump stood by his campaign manager and now he's standing by the speech writer, he demonstrating loyalty to his people which is unheard of in politics and I respect it so much.

At least the Dems are spending all 4 days of the convention sperging about a first lady speech instead of attacking anything else

I guess

>that damage control

false
>"I read it once over, and that's all because I wrote it with as little help as possible,'' she told TODAY's Matt Lauer in an exclusive interview on Monday.

They tell a story in business school of an assistant manager at Xerox who cost the company a million dollars. He turned in his resignation, and it was rejected. Xerox told him they just spent a million dollars training him, and they weren't going to let him go.

This is 9001dimensional Chinese Checkers Making a Buick from a Knitting Needle Interdimensional underwater backgammon with your toes solitaire with your bros QD 9.1kHD 1440hz 7d 1080p chess

It's hard to know what Trump likes, besides walls.

Hey Sup Forums, just take your L now. The longer you wait, the more embarrassing it will be.

>a person she has always liked is Michelle Obama
What did she mean by this?

That's not how fighters fight.

This is our kind and benevolent President. Thank you, Mr. Trump

This chess meme will never not make me laugh.
Good one burger

tl;dr?

the chess board just got 1 dimension higher

>it wasn't plagiarism it was a big coincidence
>English isn't her first language
>tells matt lauer she wrote it by herself
>Michelle Obama isn't the only one who can use those phrases

48 hours later

>oh sorry guys i left some passages in there

POL IT'S FUCKING CHESS STFU YOU IDIOTS HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON THIS WAS PLANNED
IT'S A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD

It's over I'm a #HillGrill now

WOWWWW
>Speech was controversial and made headlines everywhere
>Everyone comparing Melania to Michelle Obama
>Now Trump proves his leadership and transparency with a statement
>Says she admires Michelle Obama to get Brownie points

WOWWWWWWWW HOW MANY DIMENSIONSSS CAN HE PLAY

>Meredith McIver, assistant speech writer to Melania Trump
>Melania reads lines from Michelle Obama's speech, Meredith wrote it down word-for-word and it goes into the final draft
>Meredith offers resignation, but Trump rejects it, saying everyone makes mistakes.

A good soldier is not afraid of returning back home broken.
As if a true soldier can be broken in the first place.
Take that L, boy.

wtf I hate speeches now!

>Admiring Michelle Obama

Trump married this woman?

fuck off allu

What if trump is a hypercube?

"Sorry about copying your shitty speech cunt."

>Trump makes a fuck UP
>Pol says hes playing 4D chess

>Trump makes another fuck up
>HES DOING IT BECAUSE BAD PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY. READ THE ART OF THE DEAL

>Trump didn't actually write the Art of the Deal
>HE WAS TELLING HIS GHOST WRITERS WHAT TO WRITE

>Trump actually didn't write any of his books
>FUCK OFF LEDDIT

Trump is a bubbling fucking idiot that got to where he is in life, not on his own merit, but because he exploited everyone around him from his business partners to his own loved ones. He speaks like a 4th grader, has a circulatory speech impediment that of a person with schizoid affective disorder, and would never entertain in person any of his supporters, who in his mind he believes are fucking cockroaches.

If you think Trump has your best interests at heart your surely mistaken.

I was a Trump shill from day one, but seeing all these fuck ups made me realize that he isn't qualified in the slightest.

If his entire campaign was this much of a fuck up, imagine when hes in office, where the stakes are even higher.

Do you believe a 70 year old man wants to work for the people?
Especially a 70 year old yuppie that hates everyone not included in his social circle?
Do you think this country will improve with Republican cronies in charge?
Do you really believe the Republicans, who don't believe in science will fast track all these technological revolutions where at the brink of having?

>Automation sounds like a yuge deal, now let's go snort some yayo off this 19 year olds tits

THE MADMAN
THE GENIUS
THE GOD EMPEROR

>it's like putting out a house fire with a garden hose

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

What is it Machiavelli says in the The Prince? A ruler has to have both the aspect of a lion (the mean side), but also the ... nice side? Or maybe it was just the cunning, of a fox.

>implying Meredith McIver is real

>edgy

TWO DIMENSIONS HIGHER PACO

Corey wasn't let go because of the Fields shit. It was because the rest of the campaign was tired of the "Let Trump be Trump" plan, and he was refusing to budge.

Don't you fucking ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

fug :3

My first thought as well. I'd like to actually see this person just to be sure that Trump isn't pulling another John Miller on the world.

>no one cares
>there people

Fucking illiterate shills

You're missing the most important part:
>Yesterday I offered my resignation to Mr Trump and the Trump family, but they rejected it. Mr Trump told me that people make innocent mistakes and that we learn and grow from these experiences

>Speechwriter makes huge flub
>Media goes fucking apeshit over it
>Speechwriter begs for forgiveness
>Trump laughs it off as no big deal

The media now looks like complete fucking asshats and Trump looks chill as fuck, whereas we all know if something like this happened with Hillary the speechwriter would be found in a motel room with a suicide note, dead from four "self-inflicted" gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

Not sure if this is copy pasta or not but these people are delusional or memeing dude. Either way it won't matter when Trump loses. I can't wait because the amount of salt on this board will be amazing. I'm sure more then a few people will declare that they're going to commit suicide because their meme candidate somehow didn't win the election

>0.05$ has been deposited into your account

These are words coming from somebody who has failed at everything he has tried in his life. I can tell you haven't achieved anything significant and you believe everything just somehow happens. Goodluck mane because with your mentality you won't achieve anything in life by spewing your own perception of the world onto everyone around you.

How does this press release do anything but implicate Melania as an accessory to the plagiarism?

It asserts Melania was aware of the passages plagiarized, that she, in fact, offered them as examples of sentiments she wanted included in her own speech. Upon being handed the final draft, how did she not recognize the verbatim material she dictated to her speech writer?

What is Mr. Trump doing? M-maybe 4D chess isn't for mere plebeians to grasp...

>pic related

Not according to the experts

>youtube.com/watch?v=CAJEF97cL0Q
(Skip to 59:45)

>when you get btfo by a fucking leaf
Just kys dude

This Meredith seems like a real keeper, offering to take the blame for the slavic bimbo's mistakes.

ABSOLUTE

MAD

MAN

Trump is over the god damn top.

Why do you think she's with Trump in the first place? She's always had a penchant for manly men.

Wait politicians and their wives don't write their own speeches?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

he clearly didnt marry her for smarts.

simply erin

So obongos wife wants to bully another women out of her job? Fuck this ho ...

Trump

>1 Post by this ID

>Trump Campaign does something unbelievably stupid
>OOOOH WOOOW 4D CHESS MANE

You're starting to sound like Bern victims. Totally detached from reality.

Nice job you must work for crooked hillarys social media staff

I am a big trump supporter, but has she really done anything to piss anyone off?

You're just catching onto this now?

LOL. Trump so desperate they paid a scapegoat.

Melania is literally a stupid foreign whore and Trump is a old dumb cuckold.

h-holy shit you've finally convinced me hillary. i can see the light now

Our Trump is a merciful Trump. Kek bless him.

>damage control

You mean, like enforcing one-size-fits-all regulations on our nationwide school cafeterias that limit calories to growing children

Like being a fucking communist?

>using words you don't understand
>jumping on the buzzword bandwagon

>If you think Trump has your best interests at heart your surely mistaken.

>your

nice grammar

wewwewewwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee@@@@@@@@
funny
this actually shows how the female mind works and why we all perceive females to be normal but in reality they just have a normal logic up to about the 80th percentile and then after that they pass a threshhold that makes them go on a curve into completely fucking projection

wtf I hate melania now

I now shill4bill

Stop pretending to be an American, leaf.

Scapegoat

Honestly how could anyone dislike Michelle? She actually does stuff to help people as first lady.

None of this even gets close to topping Obamas speech. I'm hoping Trump says something about it considering Obama didn't even refute the claims that he plagiarized his speech and the left-wing media defended him saying he had "poor foot-noting"

youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc

Source for obamas speech:
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/melania-trump-plagiarism-hillary-biden-barack-michelle/