Well, that was pretty kino

Well, that was pretty kino.

it was fucking shit

A couple of sequences had me rattled at least

Me and my wife enjoyed it. Tense movie and interesting concept.

I want to have sex with that corpse

what did your wife's son think about it?

it was pretty good and a nice throwback to some of the good olds

My wife doesn't have a son, she has a daughter.

We dropped her off at the interracial breeding grounds for the weekend the day before.

Wasted potential and cliche+jumpscare galore. The best and the most suspenseful parts were before anything supernatural happened. The still corpse itself was more unnerving than DUDE LMAO LIGHTS TURNING OFF

This is either viralling or samefag.

can i get a quick rundown on how many times you see her corpse naked

k

i bet you think 'It Follows' was good lmao

Autopsy of Jane Doe is nice and done in this old style i can't really describe.

I decided to support this movie and, well, it was nice. A bit too nice. Well put together. Not many glaring in your faces inconsistencies.Or maybe I'm just reaching. I won't be watching any of these supernatural things anymore because they create something within you, something strange and cold. Not sure what it is, but I don't want it any where near me.

You're either more autistic than I, more of a ADHD sufferer than I am, or you're far too young to be posting here, or maybe all of the above.

That's a problem I had too. It's rather unnatural and we should both be examined. We're damaged goods, you and I.

When the lights went out I closed my eyes briefly. I hate lights out scenes. I hate when the lights go out for any reason where I live. There are too many horrors in my mind that becomes realer when there's no lights to chase it away.

I've decided it's best to read the bible and pray more than it is to watch damaging films like this.

It was cool, not kino.

Did she have hairy armpits in one of the later scenes lying on the slab? I thought I saw pit hair but I'm not sure.

the corpse is naked the entire time

>You're either more autistic than I, more of a ADHD sufferer than I am, or you're far too young to be posting here, or maybe all of the above.

fuck you it was a shit film. It had some good build up i can give it that but when things start happening it's some haunted house type shit. Just going around with the occasional jumpscare. I would have liked it more if the whole movie was just the autopsy.

I almost poopoo'd my pants during the first part tbqh desufam

And yet it had to have the ended it did, and yet it had to show you the thing's ability to manipulate said meat bags in such a way, and yet it would have been infinitely sillier if, while the lights were on, the meat bags were suddenly absent or opened up the lockers and got away. At least with the lights out it felt like a set up for something else. The set up could not have happened any other way. And to attack a film's methodology because of a previous film's lackluster use of said methodology does in no way invalidate the methodology or use of methodology. It's the same difference when you lot complain that Life was weak as a space movie, when in actuality it's a quarantine rules type film, and the fact that it was in space was only happenstance. Perhaps if they had Tarantino's level of rhetorical tongue wagging then it'd be a finer set up, A Royale' with Cheese, if you will. But not everyone's as gifted of a linguist, as he is.

Except for the french-dubbed version where she has a beret and mustache for some reason.

are you ok man?

Sorry, My autism got out of hand again. When Writing I'd read what I wrote and it'd look fine, but then I'd post it and you can see how it goes.

First line should be, *And yet, it had to have the ending it did, in order to show the thing's ability to manipulate meat bags.

some days it' s controllable, other days, it's out of control. I refuse to medicate. That would only make things worse.

I masturbated to the movie, and I ain't afraid to admitt it.

garbage

Shut the fuck up about le kino, newfaggot.

Yeah, I too want to smash Emile's boypuccy

I was thinking more about the corpse, but he works too.