Was he elite or shit

was he elite or shit

he was elite because he got it all figured out and just was the backup qb

but he was starting qb in season 3 and would have probably been the big hero for the rest of season 4 if that got made instead of that horrible movie

>le carried by Thad man
>elite

Literally just a white Radon Randell

>blows out his leg before his first professional season
>gets cucked by the entire team as they fuck his pocket pussy and gets syphillis because of it

absolutely
>sits for 2 years then tears college football up
.would arguably do better in the league than fakechadthad

>could be cooler tom brady goat qb
>would rather fuck bitches and tailgate
Thats fucking elite

>le enjoy butt biscuits man

Reminder that when Thad doesn't play or is on Zen mode BMS shits the bed
Reminder that Thad bailed Moran's ass when he fumbled the ball on the "title game"

I didn't say he wasn't good though. guy has so much cocaine in his system he's prepped for goat status

this show desperately needs s4 btw

Thad Thundercock

Thad is GOAT, probably like Gronk college years

Moran is Manziel tier, too much of a party boy

>>blows out his leg before his first professional season
that shit was clearly non-canon, even the "goat house" wasn't the real one

Thad Thunderthock, spell it right.

Thath Thutherthoth, thpell ith righth

The problem of a S4 would be the lack of Thad and Larry since they were seniors on S3

I thought season 4 was supposed to deal with Thad's presence in the NFL. Albeit I suppose they would have needed a significantly bigger budget to get actual NFL stars to pop up for 30 seconds on camera and that kind of shit. not that the other seasons had much of the sport kek but then again neither do NFL matches

They actually had several NFL players as cameos

desu I only recognize peyton, brady, gronk and the guy who really really likes women
also the juice I guess but idk if he counts

They had Bill Romanoswki, Bill Parcells, Boomer Eisiason, Chad Ochocinco and The Boz
Fun fact: Ed Marinaro (Marti Daniels) was runner up for the Heisman Trophy and played a few seasons in the NFL

that's really cool desu. no doubt they could make season 4 now

He almost won it at Cornell too. This was in 1971, so even being CONSIDERED for the trophy at an Ivy league school was fucking insane. He put up amazing stats. First rusher in NCAA history to reach over 4,000 career yards.

this show was my life back when i was 16 and imagined college would be like that. how wrong i was

american college must be like that
24/7 parties,sloots and drugs
no doubt in my mind

only if you ara in a frat i think. i wish danish unis were like the american ones smdh. literally everyone here still live with their parents

i know you are memeing btw

do you guys not party every weekend? odd

I go to the cegep where this was filmed, ama

What happened?