Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop and order a SMALL coffee?

Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop and order a SMALL coffee?

Find me one kino where a respectable male actor orders a SMALL coffee. You can't. Small coffee is for small men.

Other urls found in this thread:

quodb.com/search/small coffee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>drinking coffee
>not just making it yourself
>going to coffee shops for anything other than quick dates

quodb.com/search/small coffee

Here's 64.

get off coffee m8

has a far bigger effect on your mood than you think

wait until your first caffeine withdrawal. you won't be quite so happy to drink that shit again

Based Bruce Almighty knows how to control his caffeine intake.

>faggy foreign films

You proved my point. I never order small coffee's anymore. Even if I only want a bit of coffee I order a medium or a large, and just dump whatever is left out in the parking lot when I am done with it.

>small
what are you, some sort of coffeelet?

People always talk about withdrawal but I've gone a week without coffee by accident and nothing happened. Does it take longer to set in?

Fat people, fat coffees as the saying goes.

No, it takes 1 or 2 days to set in. You just feel a bit sore all over and irritable.

Sounds like you've got confidence issues m8

>going to coffee shops

t. coffee industry shill

This. I don't think I've ordered any sized coffee in like 6 years.

How much coffee do you drink? It doesn't effect all people the same way but caffeine withdrawal is pretty hard to miss. It feels like you have the flu.

>being this cucked by the caffeinated jew

not patrician

I'm 6ft4 and drink espressos, get good lad

It's like fucking a short girl, it just makes you look bigger

whether you order small or large they still put the same amount of coffee in the bottom, large is just weaker with more milk

? Where do you buy coffee? Just get it black.

>He puts milk in his "coffee"

I never drink coffee. I've had a few cups in my life but never cared much for it. I never consume anything else with caffeine either.

What am I missing?

Anxiety, insomnia, and the American Dream.

Real big men like me drink espresso, not that shit that you call "coffee".

I would rather jump off a bridge than be seen holding that TINY expresso cup. How can any man drink from such a dainty small cup and look at himself in the mirror after?

>espresso meme

theres more caffeine in regular coffee

>be american
>never heard of espresso

You do realise that the difference between a small and large coffee is about ten ounces of milk, right? You're arguing that real men like their coffee diluted in a giant cup of hot milk.

By price, not by volume. Try drinking a 12 ounce cup full of espresso.

Why does every protagonist r in cinematic history drink their coffee black? I drink black coffee, but it's a lot more rare in real life than the movies.

Seriously, where are people getting your coffee? You can buy a 20 oz cup of coffee with no milk.

That makes you a moron

Because it's an easy "show don't tell" way to demonstrate that your character doesn't have an ulcer.

Yeah but at least I have a big manly cup whereas the lesser males in society have their tiny cup of coffee.

In that case it's just diluted with hot water, you nonce.

Trust me, i'm an english major. Filling a 20oz cup with pure espresso shots would take about five minutes. You get a double shot and ~16oz of boiling water.

Pro Tip we're talking about brewed coffee not lattes

This is how I drink my coffee, fuck you.

Do brits really not have coffee other than espresso?

>drinking coffee at all

who /kalitawave/ here?