FUCK THIS SPEECH BULLSHIT

Seriously fuck all these assholes, CNN won't STFU about this stupid speech with Melania Trump me now it's been used to allow people to
Shit all over her. The media continues to push it, Facebook and Twitter won't too making insults towards her, even co workers who are usually moderate won't shut the fuck up about how Melania needs to "go back up and give a new speech".

This is fucking disgusting, we had AMAZING speakers and the news only is focusing on this bullshit. On top of that, since they won't cover the RNC they keep pushing the narrative that the RNC has been a "letdown"

Fuck I'm mad pol, apparently Michelle can do no wrong and Melania is the biggest and most evil Whore of all time. It's disgusting, the media is smeared this pour woman's name to bank off of headlines.

I seriously want off this ride, I'm so fucking pissed I have sworn off Facebook and have to change subjects with people of it is brought up.

Why can't pol use meme magic to fuck Michelle Obama or Obama's life up? Maybe meme Obama to death? Fuck I am mad.

FUCK LIBERALS
FUCK THE MEDIA
FUCK THE DOUBLE STANDARD
FUCK THE NIGGERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE WHO FUCK UP AND CAN DO NO WRONG.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SJ3It
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't let it get to you user. What else did you expect from the (((media)))? No one will even be talking about this by next week.

1400000 views on youtube with 1000 upvoted anti trump comments say otherwise. We're screwed. we just gave them the greatest ammo liberals could ever hope for.

This

I am a HUGE Trump supporter and this why this pisses me off! This looks horrible and the media just will not drop it. I see why he did and why he did it but the media is too powerful in this situation especially since every fucking news outlet BESIDES FAUX NEWS is talking about this nonstop. I usually agree with the 4D chess memes but this is one battle he is losing! Now like the previous user said, the liberals have the ammo. You see this shit on Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook, ANY social media and any news channel.

This shit is too deep now with Melenia saying one thing, the campaign saying another and now they literally just released a statement which will cause EVEN MORE bullshit for the media to pick at.

I'm so fucking mad, I hope someone bombs fucking Facebook and CNN. Can't believe how people are falling for this shit.

What did you expect? The (((MSM))) has no more ammo on Trump so they'll take anything they can at this point. It's pretty funny how they refuse to admit that Michael plagiarized Saul Alinsky though.

archive.is/SJ3It

Posting some rage fuel because it ruined my night so it has to ruin yours

>Melania borrows a few lines from a talking baboon
>Liberal piece of shit uses this as grounds to attack Melania's education

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED? HOW DID THE FREE PRESS END UP BEING THIS MUCH OF A MISTAKE?!

What exactly are you trying to say? That this is not plagiarism? That it was not blatant copying from a campaign that you claim to hate?

Strange how those words were getting a lot of applause from the audience. Even though they were the exact words of the opposition.

Why can't pol use "meme magic"? Because pol cannot do anything. You are here because you are ineffectual faggots who will never matter or even understand politics enough to have influence.

Your defining feature is an inability to compromise, persuade others who do not already believe what you believe, and actually, how you constantly lose arguments in real life, even though you imagine yourself to be oh so smart. You can only pretend to be smart when you do not have to confront arguments. That's why you're here in this loser hugbox-- you can all pretend to be smart and right together.

You have to change subjects because you know it is indefensible. To steal Michelle Obama's exact words? It's madness. But of course, you don't object to it. You just mutter incomprehensible nonsense about "double standards" (who exactly did Obama or Clinton steal speeches from and how were they treated differently?) Do you even know what you're saying.

It's good that you throw your little tantrum in the end, it shows just how pathetic you are.

It's literally nothing. No one on the fence will let this swing their vote.

It's amazing isn't it? Just browsing the Google news homepage you would think Melania's speech was the only event of the entire convention. The JournoPro scandal unveiled the ties between editors and editorial departments and how they coordinated attacks against non-progressives and democrats, but it didn't fucking matter because even exposed they have operated using the same tactics with impunity and their audience is to stupid to care or know any better.

This is one heck of a dragon, but trump can slay it.

Jesus Christ, you defeatist pussy.

Has Trump let you down yet?

This is all they have, don't you get it?

This silly nonsense, is all they have. He did it. He won.

wow is using a few similar words from Michael that big a of a deal? did nobody watch the rest of the speech instead of the 30 seconds?

lol dont get too happy you little nigger shit. It's nothing. Nothing will happen :)

Because it's the only business that's protected by constitutional amendment. But in this case, it's protections go beyond paper and ink. Unlike guns which apparently only apply to muskets.

She didn't plagiarize Alinsky, she copied 2 phrases. either way it doesn't matter, nothing said in either speech was all that meaningful or revolutionary. Just the same boring platitudes every politician's wife uses.

>"muh hard work, muh keep promises, muh respect, muh pass these lessons on to the next generation, muh work for your dreams kids"

There's absolutely nothing of value in there to steal. It's a complete non-issue that makes the left look desperate and scared.

They both used the english language, better arrest them for plagiarism.

>being this triggered

It was plagiarism and I don't care. How does the President's trophy wife's boring speach affect any political issues at hand?

>To steal Michelle Obama's exact words? It's madness.

No keeping national secrets on an unsecured server just so you can keep your emails from being scrutinized by the American public is madness.

>It's a complete non-issue that makes the left look desperate and scared.
Do you really think anything could make them look desperate after that star hissy fit?

>plagiarizing a speech from some nigger

Sup Forums will defend this, just like Trump's love of jews, trannies and fags.

>we

Fuck off CTR shill. If the left wasn't so desperate to try and Stump the Trump this would be a non-story.

>promised to surround himself with the best
>surrounded himself with retards
>the biggest retards are his own family

I'm a fully engorged Johnson now.

lol, well that star was a star of David from one of these boards and it was meant to imply (((Globalist Zionist influence))). They even had it red because it's the Red Shield of the Rothschild family.

Whether that was Trump's intention is debatable. Most likely he knew it would be highly controversial and would keep him in the news cycle with enough plausible deniability to play it off(he has a jewish daughter, and son-in-law after all).

>well that star was a star of David from one of these boards
It wasn't, it was some random guy on twitter who used the default clipart star. If it was here it wouldn't hide behind a vague representation of a similar shape, it'd be a literal star of david or ww2 star with happy merchants everywhere.

> Shill
Shill out you shill
You all piss on the left shills and ignore the rights
> Shill
> Shill
> Shill

C'mon pol. Prove me right. Ass blast me for this.

It is a story becasue how clearly fucking stupid it is. Rip off another first lady speech. Not just any speech, one from the CURRENT first lady.

Yes yes, enjoy your girls daughter be fucked by the same nigger, cuck.

The funny thing is if this happened on the democratic side the reaction would be the same or worse.
I can't stand all of this hypocrisy and retardism.
Just get your stupid election over with and leave us alone

what does this have to do with policy and shit that actually matters

is melania running for POTUS?

Shill harder
> Mrs Trump had read out passages from Mrs Obama's conventionspeech in a phone conversation as they discussed people who inspired her.

> "A person she has always liked is Michelle Obama," she wrote.

You fucks can't even deal with this. First she looks like a completely unprofessional idiot...no her defense is how much she like Queen Niggress.

You fuckers have been had all this time. Your pathetic meme is only so funny he fact of the matter is this man ia not the conservatism savior you hope for.

He is a two timing fucking kike that only spews rhetoric like a demagogue. And you retards are cumming all over it.

I hope he does win...so you can how fucking wrong you are about him. You can't see that he purely talks through his fucking teeth and only says what you fucks want to hear

It just shows how ludicrous the entire campaign is. How every facet of it is a joke.
> Shill harder for your daddy

This.
> Pol hates shills!
> Shill for trump!

>1 post by this ID