Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/users/pyrofanity/pseuds/pyrofanity
youtube.com/watch?v=sbTNZD2hxwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but those tits don't quit, user.

>tfw nobody wants to discuss JenJen anymore

Fuck off, shill

pic related?

>"I forgot my contacts today so I had to wear my glasses to work...
>...and I had to put on 45 pounds. Really mad I left them at home."

Doesn't help that that's the most shapeless of all her outfits

Kek

Jenna is such a fucking whore omg

I pay people to write explicit fan fiction about Pam. AMA

What kinds of things do you have them do to her?

some stories are based on specific episodes taking a sexual turn. for example, the sexual harrassment episode with Pam being used by Jan to display inappropriate behavior. some are more free form ideas like one where part of Pam's job is being a free use slut for anyone in the office.

If you're a real jennabro you'll share

Anything that mentions her hairy legs, pits, or nipples?

each one costs around $50 so I'm hesitant. I'd also have to upload them somewhere. In the meantime, here is a link to stories I've written myself.

archiveofourown.org/users/pyrofanity/pseuds/pyrofanity

and a pic of the story list i've had written.

forgot pic

Please tell me there's one where Jenna is tied up and has pies thrown at her face

umm...nope. sorry

But she's a good girl, user!

that is why it is fun to get her in naughty situations. plus Pam isn't good at confrontation or saying no

Poor girl

FALSE

she always enjoys herself in the stories. for the most part...

Evening fellow jennaposters!

I spent the day at the March for Science. After a couple hours all I could think was "this place is too crowded. my feet hurt. I wish I was at home posting Jennas."

In DC?

This.

>mfw real life was so much better than the show itself
>this storyline writes itself
>sad!

>you can get paid to write smutty fanfiction

wot

I know plenty of guys on /lit/ who make side cash writing smut

i-i love you jenna

Well good for them. Is there some website that hooks up writers with degenerates?

Asking for myself.

NYC. Seemed more like an exercise in crowd control though. Felt less like a march and more like sheep herding. Like, no chanting. Just quiet walking and everyone giggling at eachother's signs. If you're mad enough to march, I'm not saying you have to riot, but _be mad_ about the thing you're marching against.

Also sidenote, I noticed that men who support science only ever wear running shoes with baggy, non-fitted cheap jeans and a non-fitted tee-shirt. I felt like the best dressed one there. Except all the girls were like Madge from the warehouse.

Jenna loves you too!

How's her feet game, family?

>March for Science

Seems like it had more to do with left-wing identity politics than the scientific method.

Similar in Washington. Hardly any of the signs were clever or even interesting. A bit of a disappointment but what can you do

Not a footfag, but I've been told they are on point.

Shilling for what exactly?

you could try deviantart

HUBBA HUBBA

>Seems like it had more to do with left-wing identity politics than the scientific method

Definitely got that impression as well.
But whatever, better to show up in person in solidarity than spending the day behind pretending solidarity sitting in front of a computer screen is helping at all.

gimme dem jennas.

Oh shit I like that one

k

What do you think she's best at, pitfuck, feetfuck or assfuck?

>ywn feetfuck Jenna

Somebody kill me

I don't care if she's good at it or not, it's going right in her dumper.
Forgive me for the crossover, but I would definitely jimmy-jamm that up.

Assfuck.

Unless her husband (or John) has a foot fetish, then footfuck.

C'mon guys. Seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=sbTNZD2hxwc

Little does anyone know, that in this entire thread
there has been only one poster, Jenna. Posting from a series of proxies.

Assfuck isn't actually anal you know.

Hi John Krazinkis

What do you think we are? Fucking virgins or summit?

I liked lollilove

Agreed, pre-Office Indie Jenna is kino.

>archiveofourown.org/users/pyrofanity/pseuds/pyrofanity
Hey I've read your Kelly/Pam fic before. Great stuff. It's hard to find Office smut that isn't heavy romance shit.

>Wanting to actually put it in her poopshoot
What's wrong with you? That's unsanitary.

PAM
PAMS

glad you enjoyed it. and I agree. part of the reason I started writing some myself. working on one right now based around Pam's fashion show at lunch from the Coup episode in season 3

Excellent. I'll subscribe and try to leave a comment once I get to read it.

>not reading jam romance fluff and self inserting as jim

>implying i can get off to romance fluff
>implying i don't have the attention span of a hamster

But you miss sweet moments like this

Wait, you psychos really write Pam fan fiction?

Only that one guy. Most pam fanfics are written by depressed women who identify with our girl

This

98% of fanfiction writers and readers are women. It must be a genetic thing.

>tfw Jenna almost certainly reads Jim/Pam fanfic

i wonder if she has ever read any of my stories of Pam getting fucked in wild and crazy ways

This has to be true.

Alison Brie admitted in an interview she read Jeff/Annie fanfics from Community.

Given how obsessed Jenna is with the Office, and how she's said she basically became an actress to be part of a famous TV couple...there's no doubt she reads a bunch of it.

I'm sure she has, but I think her interests probably lie more in the romance/fluff direction

Season 9 really jumps the shark

>Welcome to your tape Jim

In what way?

sound guy

Who was in the wrong here?

ridiculous stupidity in every episode

Her art was just bad. The idea that she could use art as something to fall back on was childish.

Gil. That's why Oscar dumped him.

I went over this yesterday. Nobody was. Gil's harsh criticism is what catapulted Pam to come out of her shell.

The ones in the wrong were those who didn't show up.

her art is terrible but gay men are catty as fuck so she shouldn't have been so offended

What do you think her pubic hair situation is like?

I'd guess very neatly trimmed, but not shaved.

Why didn't jim show up?

Fuck yes

Probably wanted to, but he mentioned it to Karen and she got pissed so she made him stay home and have long talks about their feelings. Fuck karen

He was with Karen and their relationship was in trouble after Jim admitted he still had feelings for Pam, so obviously he wasn't going to stay away.

I think I've got the timeline right, anyway.

>Stay with your girlfriend instead of going to the art school of the girl who jilted and embarrassed you twice
The letter in the teapot was a suicide note.

>so obviously he wasn't going to stay away.

Obviously he *WAS* going to stay away.

>me in charge of typing

>tfw michael saw her giving birth he said "that kid is gonna have a lot of hair"

You've got it very right. It was also the episode RIGHT after Phallus' wedding where Pam got back together with Roy. So there's that.
Oh shit. I know what the letter said
>"Pam, Everything's wrong. The stress of my modern office, has caused me to go into a depression."
>turns to Jim: "Depression? Isn't that just a fancy word for feeling bummed out?"
>Jim: " Pam, you ignorant slut"

I keked so hard at that. Nice work, brother.

Does anyone know why this picture exists? Like what was going on that Jenna and Angela decided to pose with some underwear?

>you could get a bra. A nice bra?