OH HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755788382618390529
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TT3dTn3Bk
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh fuck is this real?

delete your account

Why is he still talking about a court case where the plaintiff was found not guilty?

yes

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755788382618390529

t. Correct the Record

>not guilty
nice meme

He even posted it on normiebook

Getting tired of all these twitter screenshot threads

burned

What will happen to the FBI if Trump becomes President? Do you think he will demand a thorough investigation and get Hillary indicted or arrested?

And of course, he is correct.

>court case where the plaintiff was found not guilty?
There was no case. Everyone's just too afraid to press charges and take it to court.

4D chess, faggots. 4D Chess.

>proven that she committed the crime even though she didn't "intentionally" did it

Yea, not guilty my ass.

I'm pretty sure Clinton threatened Comey in some way. When the Don gets elected, Hillary will have less power and there will be more support for her indictment.

THIS FUCKING CHESSGOD

t. Manafort

obviously not Trump-style diction

As the FBI is part of the executive branch, he could in theory dismiss FBI directors until he found one that would recommend charges.

Similarly the Attorney General could be replaced if they didn't act on a recommendation to charge.

The court process, however, will likely mean the chances of conviction are about 1% if charges are brought. Hillary can throw lawyers at the courts for years.

64D UNDERWATER KOREAN STARCRAFT

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TT3dTn3Bk

Shots fucking fired.

I wasn't gonna vote for trump but this might've convinced me

Google what plaintiff means retard

wtf i hate hillary now

>Old man Trump is still beating on about emails.

They investigated. They found nothing. Move on grandpa.

Well, it's true, ain't it?

>They investigated
>They found she was above the law

ftfy

They found her criminally negligent, but not a criminal.

Hypercube chess piece confirmed

Nope

Perfect.

The Clinton Trail of Bodies.

Absolutely
Blown
The
Fuck
Out

They found her to be a criminal, just short of """""""""intent"""""""""

hes right tho

And get the damn birth certificate

they found her extremely careless. that's an actual criticism of her that Trump can use, should stop with this pathetic "hurr durr she guilty" stuff.

B T F O

hows the perjury thing coming?

When was there a trial, user? If you're referring to the Senate hearings, that is not a trial, but more of an opportunity for her colleagues in the government and representatives of the people to question her actions and motives, similar to being questioned by the police (which is why charges can be brought against someone for lying to a Senate committe, just like if you lie to the police, and she did lie multiple times during the Senate hearings).

Her claims of ignorance also do not shield her from prosecution because ignorance of the law is not a defense. You could commit a crime and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you did not know it was a crime, but still be convicted because you still broke a law.

She never stood trial, the FBI just decided 'there was not enough evidence to charge her', which is bullshit when you consider the actual evidence that was released by the State Department and FBI, and the various unauthorised leaks of her emails, compared to her claims during the Senate hearings. She did for sure lie under oath during the Senate hearings and expose the identity of four field operatives, which are both highly illegal.

>Court case

What court case retard? You mean when the FBI asked hilldog questions not under oath?

no, they found here to be a criminal, she committed crimes. she is a criminal. they found her to be a criminal, but they will not prosecute.

>extremely careless
what kind of an argument is that?
'i once got extremely careless and raped and/or killed 30 women' ted bundy

I love how mad this makes you. Cant wait until she takes the oath of office. Bet it will make you just want to kill yourself.

Oh yes it is and you know it.

>insulting my argument and proceeding to post something completely incomparable

in the words of the great alt-right panderer stefan molyneux, "not an argument"

>wanting a literal demoness criminal to rule over you, just to take pleasure in others frustration with the matter

God damn, son, even your fucking mind is twistedly cucked.

Which would still get anyone else convicted. Ignorance of the law or being too retarded, (not literally) to follow a law correctly, is not a defense in a court. Regardless if you knew the law you broke existed or if you didn't know you were breaking a law you were aware of, you still broke the law. Everyday people are held to his standard, but apparently a career lawyer turned Secretary of State is above that law.

This is what the Shilbots need to understand. I get it that you like her and would vote for her for your personal reasons, but she still broke the law, and you would never be given the leniency she was given. To not care about this means you condone being held to a higher standard than your own government, which flushes government accountability down the drain.

As a member of DT's campaign I can assure you that all is going according to plan.

We keep setting the media up in the twitter battle space and we keep knocking them down.

Foxnews was no different. Thos who will not stand with DT will fall.

HOOOLLLYYY SHIIIITTT!!

Let's ask the Sup Forums crowd.

GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?

no i wasn't talking about the trump thing, i agree with that. what i meant was what kind of an argument is that she was extremely careless as in does it excuse her from committing a felony.
in hindsight i did screw up the formulation of my sentence, kek

I was told obongo was da devil and was going to be the death of our nation. Now you are telling me hilldog is da devil and is going to be the death of our nation. I want to see if it happens, and if I can see some anal pained cuckservitives like you squirm then yea. It will be well worth it.

How will media recover from this tweet

I love this man.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

how many piercings do you have?
over 100?
200?

Yeah except they spent thousands of hours on the emails.

>wah wah why isn't she in jail?

This just makes Trump look rattled and pathetic.

see If you're okay with your legal system having the ability and willingness to throw the book at you for crimes less severe than those committed by members of your government, who receive leniency you would never dream of receiving as a common citizen, then move to a country like the People's Republic of China and see how life is in a society that has never known anything but that. Leave those of us alone who want actual accountability in our government and equality in the rule of law.

>not guilty

Fuck yeah.

So who's more BTFO? MSM or FBI?

Nice b8.

Are the e-mails and Benghazi literally the only thing the GOP has?

It's kind of sad to watch someone play with such a losing hand. Trump, I mean.

Every other year in existence was only a taste of what was to come in this current year

Best current year ever

Yeah, Obama forced a bill that fines Americans who don't buy a private insurance plan, spearheaded the biggest drone campaign in modern history, pioneered for war in Egypt, Libya, and Syria, botched the Osama assassination losing stealth secrets and endangering Navy seals, blamed guns and racism for fucking police being murdered, and prosecuted more legal grow ops in medical marijuana states than Bush. But he's black, so he was a great president.

I am 31 years old and never dated, but I have a waifu. Hope that explains everything.

>willingness to throw the book at you for crimes
I am white. The law does not throw the book at me. I was stoned out my gourd and had my headlights turned off one night driving. I get pulled over by state troopers. They ask me if I was drunk. I said no and they said thanks and to have a nice day. The law applies to niggers and low income scum like yourself.

Tell me how you really feel. I am starting to get a hard on.

stay mad faggot

You literally don't know shit about the world going around you, either that or you're one of those faggy wannabe trolls that are just genuinely annoying instead of funny. Done with this convo.

lol
see the clinton foundation
also perjury is a bretty big deal. it's how her "husband" got fucked

if you're not driving drunk the cops treat you much nicely. also you're white, so you treat the cops with respect and reverence. unlike niggers, who act like animals when pulled over

damn

like a bible means anything to her

True conviction is hard to grok for some. People with different ideologies than you seem alien so you have to come up with ways to protect your ego. You made a false dichotomy and tried to move on thinking you have figured all of it out. Ask yourself this. If I was a fanatic just as equal in my fervor as you. Would I not seem like I am a troll that does not see the world through your shade of glasses?

>WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
the election

>drumpf still going on about muh emails

IIRC there was one who was willing to testify but he died in a "mysterious barbell accident"

>human stupidity is a conspiracy

not really

>Turns out he actually did it on purpose
pol was right again

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

* Would Most Certainly Agree

Funny how that works out. A lot of people around the clintons died of "human stupidity".

I think he could and would, but he won't be able to because if Trump wins the election Obama will pardon her before he leaves office in January.

GUILTY?

She's the defendant, not the plaintiff you moron. Christ. So many people on this website talk out of their asses.

Comey basically spelled out how she was guilty, but then went on to say that she was basically to incompetent to press charges.

lel

>I am white

Wow, one time. You are fooling yourself. Many people, rich and poor, have that one or two times they got away with it. All it takes is a cop who needs to fill a quota or one that just doesn't like you for whatever reason, (or one that does his job to a T) or a prosecutor who wants one more notch on his conviction record, and you're fucked. I don't understand how you're this ignorant at your age.

>B-but I got money

That helps, a lot, but not in every situation and not against everyone, especially if you encounter a cop, prosecutor or judge who is fed up with rich boys.

RIP
I
P

WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

i thought bill got fucked by the secreatry

Kekked so hard at that when I saw it. Donald truly can throw the bantz, does he have any straya heritage or where does it come from?

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

Look at all this bad luck all these people have! What coinkydinks

Also
>3h ago
>45k + retweets
>80k + likes

>whatreallyhappened
>it was real in my mind

wow

Sup Forums, why do people think trump is a genuine idiot? Im talking to my sisters lib boyfriend and he's saying how Trump has zero ideas about basic issues, acts like a bigot, says he has not made one intelligent statement about economics, and even says he is not a successful self made business man because he was born into a wealthy family. He then links me to an article written by a rich (((You know who))) bashing trump.

Like...I could refute them but is it even worth it? Why do so many people miss the core message that trump is trying to spread, that he's doing this for the middle class people. It baffles me that here you have Trump, who graduated from a prestigious university, who is worth billions and has created jobs for tens of thousands of people, who ran for the republican nomination, who beat out 16 other highly qualified individuals, who got the most votes out of any republican primary, who just got nominated as the GOP candidate, who's a step away from the presidency, is an idiot?

The FBI worked on the Hillary case for nearly a year.

The media has been taking about this for about 36 hours.

What a bloviating fool desperate for attention.

Sad, really.

>listen to le cnn user! not these 'fringe' groups :^)

You need some aspirin for that ass pain?

you guys give yourselves away with the

>Sad, really