Good night Sup Forums I have a big exam tomorrow wish me luck and wish me good night, Also...

Good night Sup Forums I have a big exam tomorrow wish me luck and wish me good night, Also, post the last movie or show you watched ITT. I just finished season 2 of The Man in the High Castle and am comfy in bed, Good night I read this thread on archive after my exam

What exam

School on a Sunday?
lol fucking queer

Fuck off idiot

I hope you fail

Goodnight pupper.

>tfw I found a Prometric center near my house that opens weekends, giving me extra day to study

Im in medical school, its my Step 2

Why so mean?

Lessons of Darkness
I'd say it's one of my top 5 favourite things I've watched in 2017

Good luck, pal!

You don't look very smart, good luck anyway.

Include me in the screenshot op!

Enjoy having no time for watching moobies and no time for sleepies
Why would anyone want to go into medicine to be honest

Knowledge is power.
You hurt me big meanie
Thanks fwiend which mobies u liek?

>You hurt me big meanie
Sorry, huggz?

F for fail hahaha
fagget

Hope you fail, drop out, and kill yourself

Worthless shit bag faggot

>dumb frogposter could eventually be in charge of people's lives

Good luck user, I believe in you!

I forgive you

are you going to become a surgeon?

Good luck user sleep tight. Last thing I watched was the insider

Good thread OB

I haven't watched any movies in a while but good luck with your exhams

I have no Apu's so here is regular happy frogman

>was going to medical school
>struggling
>failed exams
>nearly died
>finally got Dr's (including my dad) and parents to agree I am ill
>done nothing for last 7 years
>rely on mum for help in everything

Good luck user. It's something I wanted to do. You can do it. Remember this post.

what happen why you near dead?
is you okies now?

kill yourself

not even joking, end your life today

Watch it, buddy

autismo frogs were a mistake

You know what? Okay. I will. I have nothing to live for, I can't do shit. What is the point in living? You're right user, you're so right. I think about it, I think, plan, daydream, then I never do it. But you've given me the push, user. Thank you. You have finally given me strength enough to kill myself. Be proud of this moment. You'll never see me post again.

Goodbye.

Reddit. Only people from there unironically say 'kill yourself'. Disgusting. Get out. Nobody likes people like you trying to fit in.

It'll be OK, user.

I really do hope that this post is sincere

...komal?

I watched 2046, it was okay

Not him, but that user's life seems like it's ruined beyond repair. He probably would be better off dead

Ow! The edge of these posts is insane! Like a monomolecular edged blade.

Shut the fuck up, pussy. Kill yourself

>Not him, but

But nothing. Shut the fuck up and keep your eyes on your own lane.

DO NOT EVER even in a joking manner tell someone to kill themselves. I don't care what issues you may have with yourself and you obviously have no respect for others, but I can tell you I have the resources to find your name, address and all your information and I can and will happily have you arrested for posting crap like this. Guess what, I work for a freaking criminal investigation team you sorry excuse for a human being, and I will gladly put my resources to work sending people like you to jail cause guess what, your little comment, is an illegal act against another person. Life is the most precious thing in the world, you may have no respect for yourself and you may not care, but others do. I DO. Go out and get the therapy you so obviously need and stop taking your self-hatred out on others.

Well fuck you too, faggot.

kill yourself

Still trying to fit in? Pathetic. We're done here. Your autism will compel you to reply; after all, autism sufferers need to get the last word in. Plus, of course, sufferers can't follow simple instrucutions. Your life is a burden to all those around you. Follow your own advice, Reddinvader.

Not sure if you're trolling or not, but remember.. Skip the questions you can't immedietly answer and go back to them later. Don't spend 5 minutes looking at a question then skipping it.

kill yourself

kill youself

Why is helper so perfect lads? Is he better than Spurdo?

That's pretty sad user but things can always get better, you just have to take it one step at a time.

kiII yourself

>using the internet and your phone to post at same time

LOL.

Kill yourself

Samefag.