What went wrong?

What went wrong?

He'd hate Christianity, too.

Europeans....specifically Germans and britcuckholds

The bible is a violent book, but a good Christian can point to Jesus and say 'that's what i care about though'. There are no such characters in Islam, ideologically and symbolically it's too narrow to allow for reformation.

Stfu nerd jew

lol this isn't even a fake quote
what happened Turkey ?

He and his views were always a minority in Turkey, who had to maintain their rule through force of arms at times.

F

Islam wasn't rooted out.

Desite many attempts to destroy Islam, the faithful have preserved it.

What you coward westerners will NEVER understand is our determination.

Faith is our armor, Ignorance our shield, and Hatred our sword.

Small minds are more easily filled with faith.

how does it feel to take a dump on the grave of the only Turk the world has ever respected?

They feel nothing, they're insects.

>Christianity, this absurd theology of an immoral Jew, is a rotting corpse which poisons our lives.

How is that a bad thing?

Kill yourself my man.

AKP happened

All semitic religions are cancerous

so internet is back up in Turkey?

I respect him for taking the nation out of the gutter, but a peoples without faith, are a people doomed.

Memedogan can't do hit :^)

Yeah islam helped us a lot look at all our colonies our technology our culture and our innovations truly amazing.

I don't know... Baklava is pretty nice tbqh.

Factions within turkish government disguised Islamism as "religious freedom" to seem more progressive and trick people into thinking they wanted to join the EU.
This appealed to Muslims and progressives alike.

They reopened mosques and started relaxing laws on Islam which lead to a whole new generation of Muslims rather than secular Turks.

They allowed five million Syrians in which bolstered the Muslim numbers and added to the wave of fuck western imperialism.

Erdogan Appeared takes some risks that pay off for turkey and develops a cult f personality,slowly distanced himself from ataturk and by time people noticed what was happening it was too late. Angry Muslims everywhere, causing the moderate Muslims to become more extremist so they could stay in the middle. Causing fewer actually moderate Muslims.

He has free thinkers and journalists thrown out of the country and controls every news station to push his agenda.
We have either a fake coup or a really poorly executed coup attempt which solidifies erdogans appeal and makes him seen as a champion of the people.

Turks as a whole are still too religious or brainwashed by media to notice what is happening.

Also forgot to mention he weakens the military whose job it is to protect secularism while at same strengthening his own police force.

Turkish military is replaced with religious shills and turkish youth no longer take pride in conscription leading to a lower quality military up top as intellectuals who ataturk ideals appeal to choose to forego their service or simply leave the country.

yep

I AM FUCKING SICK OF MOSQUES CONSTANTLY YELLING ENOOOOOOUUUGGGGHHHHHH

AllaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaHUUUuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaAaAaAaAh ackbar

Tldr; religious freedom can't exist in an area filled with religious fanatics.

Ataturk understood this and used force to suppress it. When the force was gone the fanatics came back.

Change your name and move to Greece. You're probably Greek anyway.

have you looked through any of the AKP emails released wikileaks?

oy vey just believe my religion, others are fake. But mine isn't.

>implying turks can just 'leave'

reported to sharia police
enjoy your beheading cuck
>>>/eksi/

fix`d

Well, seeing as Christianity is literally based on accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour, that's more than a fair thing to say.

And Christ was a gigantic hippy, telling people that the meek would inherit the Earth, and to turn the other cheek.

Brother

this, based Russia, why do we fight we need your help uncucking the world