CAN YOU COUNT, SUCKAS?!

CAN YOU COUNT, SUCKAS?!

I SAY THE FUTURE IS OURS! IF YOU CAN COUNT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Hyk-duRH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You see what you get?

Well, he got shot.

greatest scene in movie history
youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI

>gang members stop to steal chocolate

Bravo Walter

Who were they on the phone to?

I never really thought about that. It's a good question. Maybe a politician or someone else who wanted Cyrus dead.

The vidya could've went further into that, I'm surprised it didn't.

Cyrus had a good plan. I'll give him that.

I actually prefer this line's delivery in the videogame.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Hyk-duRH0
3:18

Not as good. Voice doesn't get deep enough.

>wanting to bang the Orphans leftovers

Gangs could never take over a city, even when acting in perfect unison.

Gangs don't have helicopters and tear gas, or national guards and militaries - with properly trained soldiers, experienced commanders, intelligence and logistics corps - to call on. If Cyrus hadn't been assassinated, he'd have started a week-long riot, then got himself and the other leaders executed and permanent martial law declared.

Cyrus was a legit idiot.

What's playing at the Gateway tonight?

I think it's based on a comic book.

Nah, it's based on a proper book, but as far as I can tell, Cyrus' plan is a little different.

Can Hollywood pull off a Remake?

Or should they just leave it alone?

Nobody could do Ajax justice.

Why did they fuck up the re-release by having comic-strip panels as segues?

Cause Walter

Tony Scott wanted to do one in LA.

Lads I may be called a pleb for this but does The Warriors have one of the worst endings in movie history?
>huge build up to final confrontation with the Rogues
>everybody getting weapons and shit
>go on the beach
>Swan and Luther square up
>then Swan just throws a knife in Luther's arm
>other dudes show up and diffuse the situation
>Warriors walk off
Maybe it's cause I'm a dipshit millenial who was raised on adrenaline-filled action blockbusters which always having a dramatic final battle but when this happened in The Warriors I felt a bit miffed.

Been some time since I watched it. I think it was more of a message that gang life was stupid. I liked it.

It kinda makes sense to me that there wasn't a big final battle, they must've been fucking tired after that night, Swan just wanted to get things done as quickly as possible.

>mfw I realize this guy is actually the hero despite being a piece of shit

Cyrus was trying to have gangs take over the whole fucking city. Even the Warriors, the guys we are rooting for, have their ranks filled with rapists. If Cyrus actually succeeded instead of being stopped it would have been a living nightmare for every nongang member in the city.

Nah, I think there was someone else, the phone calls that Luther made kinda suggest to me that someone else wanted Cyrus dead. If they were never hired to kill him, they'd be just as bad.

Jews

I suppose you both make good points. It just struck me as odd the way the sequence was directed, like;
>"Come out and play"
>Warriors under the pier
>Everybody grabbing anything they can to use as a weapon
It seemed to hype things up like their was gonna be a big fight on the beach but then it never happens. But as I say that's just me and The Warriors definitely strikes me one of those films I'll need to watch a couple of times to appreciate everything about it. Other than my problems with the ending, great flick.

Walter also probably avoided doing other new stuff, he changed a lot of things during filming of the movie. The movie really should be a mess.

You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. It's why I'm going to kill you last.

Nah, if they did a remake then SJWs would call it racist for having black gang members.

I am actually thankful for that.