Evgenia

( ; _; )

She will never be interested in me because I am white.

instagram.com/p/Bfnh9smhqmG/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
youtu.be/IdssuxDdqKk
youtube.com/watch?v=qzqPyqOuXTE
youtube.com/watch?v=pCdWnY4Dn2w
youtube.com/watch?v=cd77z1LKGN8
youtube.com/watch?v=SejPqkuMLsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not because you are white, but because you are fat, live in a basement, don't have a job and you think "pizza" is a nutrient group.

what does it matter if I was /fit/, she obviously has a preference ...

If you were actually attractive and not a pathetic loser then race wouldn't matter.

My sides OP is getting assraped

is that Kai next to Suho?

When will the Bukake vid be posted?

ASIAN MALE WHITE FEMALE MASTER RACE

AYY CANADACHINKS NOW IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!!!!

>is that another gook next to another gook?
found the gaypop soyboy

>tfw WMAF poster got banned.

No she'll never be interested in you because you're socially anxious and probably don't know how to talk about anything but right wing politics.

oh he got banned
*wink*wink*
no one will be posting those then *wink*

Let's face it, any of those guys are probably whiter than you, with your being an American. I can say that too because I'm not even fully white.

Those Koreans are a pale bunch.

3 smiles me she came 3 times that night?

>it's another shitty weeb-queen thread

olympics are over, you guys can fuck off back to Sup Forums and /jp/ now

Los Ogros de las Americas... Dios salvame...

>I am white

whiter than you

>tfw second gen korean that saw the sudden transition from "lol chink nerd gtfo" to "omg be my kpop boyfriend"

that is the power of mass media entertainment

nah

You could wear a paper bag, I'm sure she wouldn't be able to know the difference

finally someone says it

RICED

Whiteness doesn't matter if you're a slew of random blood, at least the Hungarian can trace his lineage

>not descending from full and glorious cossack stock
A pity to be you.

This lineage?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary

>cossacks
>hungary

sorry, it was meant for this post here >at least the Hungarian can trace his lineage

Look at how happy she is unpacking her EXO album

The look of awe and love in her eyes

>Mongol failure to subjugate the kingdom
Then
>Hungarian victory. mongol invasion driven back
What's your point?

you're talking to a master genealogist here m8 watch it

only question he can't answer is why he's such a worthless sack of shit when his ancestry is so godly

why was i born white?

who is this group, is it somebody famous or something?

POOR LITTLE SLAV GIRL

>loves anime

>loves kpop

imagine having a conversation with someone so boring and normie YIKES this bitch

facts only

it's exo, a kpop group under sm entertainment
youtu.be/IdssuxDdqKk

yes.

She had a ninesome

SP thought she was a weeb like them but she's actually a koreaboo

While anime from Japan has had a much bigger impact around the world than kpop, it is mostly a male 'thing'. Most girls really dont like anime but they love pop music. Kpop has gained a large following in the West that has moved well beyond being 'niche'. Alot of that has to do with the cute boys in these groups that appeal to young girls like Evgenia.

tl;dr

Boys = Anime
Girls = Kpop

what this say ruskibro?

Happy to be back in moscow, tomorrow press conference/meet and greet with fans and supporters in some mall answering questions about figure skating stuff
Who is interested, may come

what mall?

Janny is pure!

Shes both tho

>Shes both tho

She isnt like most girls. Do you think girls who look like this would ever be into anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=qzqPyqOuXTE

But normie girls like this are really into kpop.

This is me

>niow's your chance
>only girls ages 16 and below likes gay kpop shit

Massive fucking turn off. Born in 1990 and dropped the anime phase around 2003 when Narushit came out. She’s 18 and still digests that crap daily.

I'd digest her crap daily

YELLOWED

The one at 14 Kuznetsky Most street

look how happy she is
folding her skate uniform ready to vaccuum seal delivery it straight to my nose

dont overlap the butt and crotch now, jenya
need fo keep both areas fresh, janny my love

The one at the kgb hq, i am not kidding

PS: She has never had sex with a black guy

nobody in that picture is taller than 5'6

Here is EXO (the kpop group that Evgenia loves in the OP) with Ivanka Trump. Ivanka Trump is almost 6 feet without heels.

Do you care to change your statement?

are these fags asexual? fug my dick look at her tits, also why the fuck do these gooks have 10 man boy brands, there's supposed to only be 5, must be from the overpopulation.

They have half chinese half korean, so they can tap into the big chinese market i think, which is super smart, because imagine one direction with 5 spanish singers as well, how it would work wonder in latin america too.

Also more drama so more spotlight in the media

Sorry, user, but look at their feet. Looks like second from the right is the only one not wearing boots with huuuge soles (and even then might be cheating a little with inserts).

Wew OP just got roasted as fuck

>why the fuck do these gooks have 10 man boy brands
They probably learned with japs' idolshit where you have more than 20 girls so the greasy neets can buy 20 different sets of merchandise.

The group used to be bigger with 12 but a few of the members left. I think you are behind the times with how popular that kpop is. For example here is Kris Wu, who was a former member of EXO, doing a collab with Travis Scott. This single actually hit the TOP 40 on the US Billboard charts.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCdWnY4Dn2w

Ivanka without heels is 5'11'. She is wearing heels in the same pic

>EXO
>not BTS

No wonder she finished second

why not both?

>not a VIP or Shawol

It's still relatively niche. But just not "you probably haven't heard about it niche"

That and cheerleader effect and harmonies make up for shit singing. Classical singing training and broad range isn't so much of a thing in Asia rather than some gimmick.

They're probably in the 5'9-10 range, which is above the Asian average.

Alina is the best, she does not waste her time watching to anime or other weebs shit. Alina is a true slav girl.

>slav girl
she's Tatar

Fuck you. Evgenia got robbed

I went into her instagram and i instantly gravitated to this sorry sight.

Sure she has weebshit now, but the bitterness of coming second in a profession that occupied the majority of her childhood is only going to grow with age till it eats away at her soul as her looks fade and a pedestrian motherly life sets in.

Ricardo Jesus Fernando de Souza is right to be honest, incels need to face reality and their own faults rather than blame external factors

>boy band
>far left and 4th from the right are visibly female

you forget the millions in endorsement $$$ she would have gotten if she had gotten the gold.

Punished Janny

youtube.com/watch?v=cd77z1LKGN8

you can be both...

>dropped anime
>starts using Sup Forums extensively
>now I'm one of the cool ones!

Then Incels would actually have to admit there's something wrong with their degenerate mindset.

everytime

and yet here you are on a mongolian cave etching site.

>any people who have been in a photograph together have had sex

do other tatar girls look as beautiful as her?
basically where can I move to in russia to find best wife that looks like Alina

>I went into her instagram and i instantly gravitated to this sorry sight.
>Sure she has weebshit now, but the bitterness of coming second in a profession that occupied the majority of her childhood is only going to grow with age till it eats away at her soul as her looks fade and a pedestrian motherly life sets in (with ME).

Are you arent joking right? She worships the kpop group in the OP. Even if you dont understand Russian, her panties are literally dripping when she talks about them

youtube.com/watch?v=SejPqkuMLsM

Imagine being a cuckold

Never been this depressed over sport before

her agents are probably more upset

he dun did it

she already makes shitton of endorsement money, and will continue to