Remember when Sup Forums wasn't made up of racist bootlickers?

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't made up of racist bootlickers?

fuck niggers kikes sand niggers and all cucks that like them

No

It wasn't called Sup Forums back then

I do

Remember when the Scandinavians weren't huge cucks?

Remember when the Left wasn't trying to destroy Western Civilization?

who?

Remember when democrats didn't want to make white people a minority in their own country?

that literally never happened

no

Fuck pigs

Remember when OP wasn't a faggot? Me neither

What's wrong with racism?

To preserve peoples, cultures'n'sheeiiitt?

>ywn tie up daisy in your living room and watch the original trilogy projected on her forehead while half heartedly fapping

There were fewer bootlickers but Sup Forums has always had tons of racists. OP is a faggot.

remember when norway wasn't bending over to satisfy sweden?

Nope.

>tfw dorner got cornered

Hating police is the same as hating the troops, which makes you an unbelievable huge faggot.

>Praising welfare queens
Cuck.

Respect is earned, nigger.
Dorner did good. Madman, but he did something good.

>Doner
>Knows the shit inside the cops
>Goes for the corrupt ones who trick the system to avoid the law.

>BLM shooters
>"Kill whitey cause they killed a poor dindunuffin!"
>Kill the only responsible black parent in town who happens to be a cop too

EXACTLY THE VERY SAME THING
Kill yourself my man.

>Welfare Queens who protect your freedom all over the world
What happend to America?

We were always racist, its just that we weren't bootlickers. We became bootlickers when we realized libertarianism is autistic and can't work in a society full of niggers and mudslimes. We need to back police because they oppose the rabid hordes of BLM nigger scum, and they trigger liberals which is nice

Some Austro-Hungarian manlet started fucking with our money and moving in on our market, after that we went a little nuts.

what day was that

I don't hate the police you faggot, I'm a fascist. I was remarking that Sup Forums used to be more libertarian.

No, but I do remember when reddit came up with a "brilliant" plan to shift Sup Forums to the left by manipulating us into supporting black lives matter (and trayvon back before BLM was a thing) by appealing to our supposed hatred of cops, and in the process convincing us to stop being ebil raycisses.

This plan was always fucking retarded, and now that niggers are literally murdering white cops in the streets, it will absolutely never work.

You'd best start believing in race-wars — you're in one

/thread

Trying to avoid the race war please. Niggers when shown up, show up. Show up the niggers and they'll be put in their place. That's why when you give a nigger a daddy he turns into a black person because his dad beats his head and shit when he does dumb shit.

Don't you have a toilet to unclog?

>unironically using the term "welfare queens" in relation to any group other than niggers/spics

You deserve to be executed ISIS-style

>Implying
I hate white people, of course I'd cheer for one of my own killing pigs.