You just got Jammed!

Favorite Parks and Rec character? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HndX454dSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=nojC6fP56VI
youtube.com/watch?v=_fyEarGbpXM
drunkronswanson.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=NkwUl3D7vxE&index=18&list=PLgKo4EOzapTw51SLsAftVG5KyZuoq8q07
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz68mPMRGmg
youtube.com/watch?v=qIsogJheUSI
youtube.com/watch?v=3SkVp1uovck
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/apr/17/harris-wittels-was-the-funniest-person-i-ever-met-amy-poehler-sarah-silverman-and-aziz-ansari-on-a-lost-comic-genius
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_sMrsOVJU
youtube.com/watch?v=-Jest9QA9IY
soundcloud.com/annfarisisunqualified/ep-09-aubrey-plaza
youtube.com/watch?v=2jqKiVHS6x4
youtube.com/watch?v=JDZhPod87sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Jamm. Everything about him is seedy and gross, including his name and the fact that it's spelled with an extra M (I don't know why that makes it worse, it just does).

>Gettin' jammed up!

I started rewatching this a couple of days back and I forgot how good it was. Leslie Knope is very funny too, I thought she would just be annoying but I was wrong, she had some funny moments.

Don't know who my favourite character is though, they're all very funny. Although I like Chris Traeger's ridiculous personality.

i watched pickle and morty and thought that was the most reddit show on the planet. then i watched parks. dear lord is this really what america finds funny?

Did they fit Jon Glaser with a wig for that look?

His natural hair is the Jewiest Jewfro.

I'm Perd Hapley of channel 6 news. The newest story is that it's not a story, it is in fact a sentence, that /you/ are reading in /my/ voice.

>when she puts the words "kick" and "ass" on 2 hardhats and Rashida quickly picks kick so Amy is walking around with a hardhat that has the word ass on it

i like p&e because it's a show about someone that works hard and gets results from it
i can't think of many modern shows like that, they're always drenched in self deprecation these days

You can be a synical cunt and be edgy on Sup Forums all you want, but Parcs and Rec is one of the few shows that allow me laugh out loud by myself and feel some actual joy in my shitty 1 bedroom appartement when I'm not working my shitty job. Not everything has to be edgy and depressing asshole

They made her funny and likeable even thought her character is well read and somewhat intelligent. It was a nice change after someone like Michael Scott in the Office.

Well said.

well youre still a pleb. but i can empathize with you

I probably hate Rashida the most of all the characters, even Tom and Jean ralphio had some funny moments.

nobody cares you psuedo

True. Ann Perkins LITERALLY didn’t have a good moment on the show.

>"Andy was supposed to buy plates and forks but instead he bought novelty cookie cutters, and now everything we eat is shaped like dinosaurs. i love him."

I liked her. I don't really care that she wasn't very funny.

Also everytime I read the word literally and Ann perkins I read it in Chis traeger's voice.

The show is over, Rob. You can drop your character act.

This scene was one of my favorites all series

youtube.com/watch?v=HndX454dSQE

I want an April Ludgate/Aubrey Plaza gf t bh

Just a girlfriend that jokes around and doesn't take everything too seriously

Ron Swanson, as meme-tier as he was.
Guy had some superb quotes.

Funny thing is, I learned about Parks and Rec from a university classmate who kept telling me I reminded him of Ron.

The way that guy cut it off before he was done falling made it so much funnier. I can't remember if that's how it was on the show though.

DUDE, is she gonna powder her vagina??

You seem agitated. You know what did wonders for me? Therapy! You should see Dr. Richard Nygard. He LITERALLY changed my life!

Maybe your friend took Tom's Quiz and figured out you were in fact, a Ron.

I didn't find out for awhile that he was also a writer who died. the dude on the right.

Weird how that guy died right before season 7 ended.

The best scene in the entire shows was Knope's poorly-organized walk across the hokey arena for her election speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=nojC6fP56VI
I laughed so hard at this, then rewatched it five more times.

Man I loved him and his character. Probably my favorite part of the show.

THIS. those 2 are goddamn hilarious

GET ON YOUR FEET

Another good one was

youtube.com/watch?v=_fyEarGbpXM

Her reaction when Andy sent her his clothes in Washington because he didn’t know how to wash them made me kind of nostalgic. My ex used to act like that about me sometimes. Making a girl feel that way about you can’t be forced and is really something when it happens.

Harris Wittels wrote a lot of amazing comedy.

i am confident he has written things you like but you don't know he wrote them

he also wrote quite a bit of parks, more than i think people realize.

drunkronswanson.com/

Am I the only one that feels really bad for Jerry everytime he gets ridiculed? The way he was treated was waay more undeserved than the way Micheal treated Toby.

Yeah, they pulled of the drunk act really well.
With the possible exception of Tom.
Everyone else was brilliant.

It's canon that he has one of the biggest dicks in town

I actually get emotional in the Unity concert and the series finale. It sure knows how to tie it all up.

This is one of the best scenes. The three legged dog sliding along the ice.... just rofl

youtube.com/watch?v=NkwUl3D7vxE&index=18&list=PLgKo4EOzapTw51SLsAftVG5KyZuoq8q07

I can't find the whole thing for some reason but this one was one of the one's I always liked, except beginning is cut where she is yanking on him and tries to pull him off the couch..and he's so in character that it cuts just as he's falling on her for real.

Yeah this one was flawless. The music was a nice touch.

Am I mad for actually wanting a friend like Jean Ralphio?

You have to remember that this is Sup Forums and you're super cool if you hate everything. Also, whatever you like is reddit, doesn't matter what it is but it is reddit.

>grab me a beer?
>alright

>1/3rd of a red carpet
>10 second free sample of a song
>banner just says LE

I never got used to them calling him Larry but this didn’t really help ( and getting to pound a hot blonde every night he comes home )

>tfw the chubby comic relief character is now Hollywood's golden boy

>the guy who died from a drug overdose and wasn't into PC culture bullshit was exceptionally funny

What a surprise

>Watching videos before he blew up and is super humble and didn't have any clue
>finding out aubrey adlibbed character turn is reason he ended up so likable.

You don’t have many friends, do you?

This. I'm still amazed.
Quite inspiring, actually.
I mean, he was really disgusting in the show, despite the cute bear face.

happy as fuck for him, he is a great comedic actor

loved him on parks & rec

Right up until I saw his hot ass wife.

This. Parks and Rec is a wonderful show. Hilarious without ever being cynical or mean spirited.

He's a genuinely cool guy. No one deserves fame more than him.

I cant find the clip but
>the one where Chris takes care of champion
>Chris talking to Andy
>"I took him to the vet, he's never been healthier"
>"AHHH, DID HIS LEG GROW BACK *checks*, no..."

what's crazy to me is every other actor on that show has a professional pedigree to back up their comedy pretty much and pratt was essentially a beach bum.

I could never find out if he ended up taking like acting classes somewhere since its not listed anywhere.

No, that's Buckingham Palace. Hogwarts is fictional. You know that, don't you? It's important to me that you know that.

After I was done watching Parks and Rec, someone on Sup Forums recommended me to check out 30 Rock, saying it's like Parks and Rec, but funny. What do you guys think of 30 Rock?

Admittedly, it's not a bad show, but I enjoyed Parks and Rec way more.

Also, Venezuelan visit was the best episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz68mPMRGmg

30 rock is good I think but I have to admit that I haven't watched it much, just sometimes when it was on tv. I feel like it's a little more serious, where parks and rec is pretty much just 100% comedy.

Why not? More actors should get that sort of opportunity. My money is currently on Ben Foster.

30 Rock was pretty good but I think it went to shit pretty quickly. Parks and Rec is more consistent.

Just before he got on Parks and Rec he was considering leaving acting, so you can tell it was somewhat tough for him to break in.

Some of the shit he dealt with would crush other people, some comment he made about people staring right through him could easily be felt by others on this site.

I think 30 Rock remained average all the way through. No severe drops in quality or anything.
Parks and Rec was all-around better, but could have done without the last season, desu.

Alec Baldwin acting as every member of black household was hilarious.
The show made me grow a weird obsession with Tina Fey, even though I didn’t watch the while thing. i even read her book.

>"Leslie, you can be a bit overwhelming at times"
>"What, no I'm not"
>"I told you I never watched Harry Potter and you made me watch all 8 movies"
>"Yeah, so?"
>"I dont even like Harry Potter!"
>"Yes you do! You've seen all 8 movies"

It's like the exact same show pretty much, I think it does characters and humor a bit better but that is just my opinion

Was that when he auditioned for Avatar and Star Trek?

I will admit it has been a while since I watched it, bit I thought I remembered a steep drop around season 3.

I'll just have to rewatch it then!

I think that was right around then.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIsogJheUSI

>hot blonde
You do know that's christie brinkley. And she is like 70.

I understand how Ben can be worried about Andy. If there is someone who can believe that Wizards exists its probably him.

She's 63.
And that's hardly a reason for someone to not be hot.

that was also the joke as well, season finale of season 7 had her look exactly the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=3SkVp1uovck

True. Seeing a women who doesn’t age like milk is quite refreshing.

>doesn’t age like milk
Let's not go that far. She looks great, but it's obvious she had a lot of surgery done.

I just stumbled upon this article a few days ago. Really good/sad read and it seems like he was the best thing that happened to the show

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/apr/17/harris-wittels-was-the-funniest-person-i-ever-met-amy-poehler-sarah-silverman-and-aziz-ansari-on-a-lost-comic-genius

Alec Baldwin carried 30 Rock like crazy. I mean, there were other funny parts of the show, but he completely made it what it was. Completely steals every scene he's in, even with minor dialogue.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_sMrsOVJU

This, absolutely.
He was the only reason to watch the show.

Animal control guys are underrated as fuck too
youtube.com/watch?v=-Jest9QA9IY

>"So is she like down to clown?"
>"what?"
>"you know what I mean"
>"She's married"
>"Damn, best ones are always taken"
>"she literally got married fifteen minutes ago"
>"oh yeah.."

XD Thanks for posting this. I didn’t get to seeing this gem. I should continue where I left of with this show.

It usually gets posted when Lucifer is brought up.

Good thing he persevered. Waiting tables sucks balls, as any other meaningless job.

Well you got me there.

I agree but who he should really be thanking is aubrey. Her character getting paired with him made him likable to men and women. Any time parks and rec gets raised, it's literally everywhere, even now. Infact show is probably more popular now than when it aired.

I'm impressed you admitted that.
A rare sight on Sup Forums.
Are you new, per chance?

Women sort of have that effect to push guys forward. I am sure he is fully aware of it.

I'm surprised that Sup Forums likes P&R to be honest. It always had a lot of charm, just a good, honest comedy without a lot of pretense.

I agree that Ann was the weakest character, although I also hated Craig from towards the end.

I liked Ben a lot, particularly his moments with the accounting firm and Barney. I liked Jerry/Gerry a lot too.

Lots of the smaller recurring characters (animal control, Jamm, Ron's wives etc.) probably made the best standout scenes.

No, been here from ’15. Just a middle child. I learned that by admitting my mistakes and saying I am wrong from time can be quite good.

I laughed to tears when Ben wasted a lot of time creating some bullshit thing, but I don't remember what that thing was, specifically.

Cones of Dunshire?

The janitor/waste management guy with the stache.

I'm sure he is aware but hollywood has a way of ballooning egos. We'll see how humble he stays.

I didn't actually was P&R till show was almost over and was watching one of the panels about the show and found out she adlibbed that line about liking/him and his band at end of season 1 and writers decided to use it to see if they had chemistry.

Some random act on her part.

soundcloud.com/annfarisisunqualified/ep-09-aubrey-plaza

anyone wants to have a weird chuckle, this is aubrey podcasting with pratt's wife. I feel at times she brought her on to ask her questions that nagged at her. It's really weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jqKiVHS6x4

Gotta look slightly confused, throw you head back, smile forcedly, and fingersnap into point, every time

>accounting firm
oh shit forgot about that one
youtube.com/watch?v=JDZhPod87sw