Who do you think is the smartest actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/28536/does-james-woods-have-an-iq-of-180
mensa.org/news/mensa-international-refutes-recent-press-stories
strawpoll.me/12805023
firstthings.com/article/2016/05/scientific-regress
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me

That picture looks like he just passed away...

>muh monotheistic perception of divinity

I've legit heard it is James Woods. And I've Charlize Theron some places, but I've no idea.

Portman just has qualifications. Does she belong in this argument at all?

Hi Ricky. Would you mind explaining what the "Same God Theory" is?

It would be pretty amusing to watch this smug faggot writhe in hell, however that exists, exactly.

It's where people who have heard a story about an elephant say that the people in that story should have known they were examining an elephant, despite not having enough evidence to even suggest elephant.

Either James Woods or Dolph Lundgren

Mel Gibson

An attempt to ignore all the numerous ways that different religions all clearly contradict each other, purely for the sake of trying to refute atheism?

>implying they are not all aspects of the same god
>implying they aren't all mortals trying to understand something like god

Schwarzenegger needs to be on the list.

James woods has an IQ of 180+
Checkmate, athiests

The arrogance of Aethism. Its like going to someone's birthday party and telling them their life is meaningless.

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/28536/does-james-woods-have-an-iq-of-180

>The report was investigated by Daily Edge and found to be unreliable for two reasons:

it was traced to a single source, Sinembargo.mx and of course this makes the claim unverifiable by skeptical standards.
The source for all the stories appears to be this story from June 1 on Sinembargo, a Mexican online news site.
The news are claimed to come from Mensa, but they have categorically disclaimed this.
Mensa International has NOT issued a list of celebrity members recently, as many on-line stories have been claiming. Attempts are being made by Mensa to discover the source of these stories and to have false claims removed.
Furthermore, the numbers are impossibly high!

A perfect Mensa test gives a score of 162, but a score of 180 is claimed, and the news are reported in national newspapers. The wikipedia article on Woods does not report anything, which seems highly unlikely.
Even with a specialized test to measure such a high IQ, a score of 180 is extremely unlikely. Based on how IQ scores are built, 1 σ is 15 IQ points, therefore a score of 180 represents a 5.33σ percentile. This means that is achieved only in 1 test in 20,000,000. Not impossible, but certainly an extraordinary claim without any evidence.

mensa.org/news/mensa-international-refutes-recent-press-stories

Or like telling a series of poor countries ruined by a sexually transmitted disease that condoms were immoral

the one you don't hear about that often

Yeah but James Woods is right wing and supports Trump so... stop being a butthurt libcuck XD

Has he said a single negative thing about Islam yet? Seems like all his MUH ATHEISM rhetoric is either addressed at Christianity specifically or religion in general.

I'm an aspiring actor and I have 142 IQ

AMA?

Hey shill.

Answer this poll: Is Sup Forums religious

strawpoll.me/12805023
strawpoll.me/12805023

Dolph on the account that James Woods seems insane

>Insane
He's the only sane person left

Lundgren and Taranatino both have relatively high IQs. I think Edward Norton went to Harvard, so that counts for something.

But abrahamic religions are monotheistic

>abrahamic religions are monotheistic
Only islam is

There are a few different kinds of test.

One tops out at 175 or 180, one, this is the only one they give to minors, tops out at 145, and there is one that doesn't top out.

I knew someone whose entrance test to Mensa gave them 175. No bullshit, saw the documents.

It's mostly just religion in general.
He said he'd received death threats from Muslims though. Something about being threatened for being disrespectful towards Islam wasn't going to make him respect it.

No, you don't. Mensa uses a standarized test everywhere, no matter the place. Yes, there are different tests, and they give different IQ values, but the one widely used now is always the one cited on every site. And you dumb shits believe it, thinking popularity or success in life equals IQ.

No, Tarantino isn't a genius. No, Uma Thurman doesn't have an IQ of 180. No, Lundgren, desprite probably having a higher IQ than average for his age, maybe around 115, isn't a genius.

Just read about how IQ is measured and what different tests measure, there isn't even a single IQ, since people can be better at different things, all tied to intelligence.

>.

>pointing out logical fallacies makes you a fedora-tipper
good argument

>mfw Atheists don't know the difference between belief, evidence and proof

It's why they follow a simple religion

Why be so evangelical about your atheism? You think religion is dumb and don't believe in God, okay, but seems like these guys were inching to have a platform so they could be smug and authoritative.

I get what you're saying and I do genuinely believe most atheists don't give a shit what people believe but at the same time it does wind me up that I get people knocking on my door once a week to spread the word of God, or I get plastered with religious flyers telling me I'm going to hell when I just want to go to the shops.

Room for lots of improvement on both sides

Well that was closer than I thought it would be

>it's gotten to a point where people actually get triggered by blasphemy

Memes have failed us.

>Fulbright scholarship to MIT
>Master's in chemical engineering
>speaks 7 languages
>160 IQ

Besides act, is there anything Dolph Lundgren can't do?

i feel stupid as shit reading this

Extend his lifespan

Since when were Jews and Christians pagan?

The original Jews expressely worshipped one god amongst a pantheon of deities, that's why they make a big deal about their god being jealous of the others. Even modern Christianity has this weird polytheism going on with muh fathers and muh sons even though they insist it isn't.

Someone should get him to write for Rick and Morty.

>le actor made famous by another country making his work funny man

>different aspects of the same one true god
>polytheism

If God existed the universe wouldn't be so empty.

That bitch would have called up IKEA by now.

>muh holy ghost
>it's the same but different because I say so

>it's an atheists don't know the differences in metaphysical conceptions of the universe as proposed by Christianity and classical polytheism episode.

>its an ricky drones on and on about muh atheism and being edgy as fuck but lanklet and orange dont care episode

So god cannot be both omnipotent and benevolent?

If he is all powerful he could stop all suffering but he chooses not to.

I don't know how anybody can actually look at the Big Bang Theory and be like "yep, this is it. That's the answer."
Fucking preposterous

Atheists actually hate the Big Bang because it implies a beginning, which implies a creator. That's why they try to get around it with multiverse hypothesis (which they have no way to test for), but even multiverse theory needs a first cause (or so says Alexander Vilenkin).

Natalie Hershlag

why are you replying to yourself?

I'm not.

>This, he's a drumpfpoopyhead supporter, like wtf? His iq? Pshhh

Denying factual evidence is in your nature.

>if you take 3000 guesses at my name but fail to guess my name, it means I don't exist

On the other hand:
>your god has a 1 in infinity chances of existing

If you measure the degradation of earths magnetic field and work backwards you can calculate that this planet is no more than perhaps 100,000 years at the absolute maximum, this bullshit that science spouts about billions of years is fucking ridiculous, the earth would not have a molten core if it was that old. This is just one example of how science lies to the public and tricks them into believing they can explain away the existence of God.

*takes long drag from vape*
*holds it in for a bit and blows it all in a huge cloud*
*smirks proud and smug*
>By putting God's name in a lowercase "g" I am winning the argument by belittling the lord and savior.

Childhood is attacking religion, adulthood is realizing it is necessary to combat degeneracy.

Condoms are degenerate. Its no great tragedy for niggers in poor countries to die. Don't be a bitch.

Triggerd christumblerina

You mad.

You know you just posted an autistic Christian, right?

>posts linkara
The irony.

>implying suffering does not have value

Typical 1st world fedorafag

I am god

“… Science is constantly proved all the time. You see, if we take something like any fiction, any holy book… and destroyed it, in a thousand years’ time, that wouldn’t come back just as it was. Whereas if we took every science book, and every fact, and destroyed them all, in a thousand years they’d all be back, because all the same tests would [produce] the same result.”
― Ricky Gervais

This is the one and only defense that Christfags have.

but science is literally how we learn and understand about God and his creations :^)

Why don't Atheists realise that gods exist as an idea, as role models, as guidance and as a reflection of our society

The idea that gods are simply beings who create the universe and grant wishes is a massive strawman

no joke probably James Franco (UCLA summa, NYU Film) or Matt Damon (Harvard)

How's working at chili's?

Most "science" is unreliable and untestable.

firstthings.com/article/2016/05/scientific-regress

I think you're guaranteed to heaven if you just believe in the concept of God in general, rather than a specific god.

>firstthings.com/article/2016/05/scientific-regress
Atheists on suicide watch.

It's a desperate attempt to create common ground between people who would love nothing more than to kill each other over whose imaginary friend is the real one.

Atheists who embrace science don't do that though. Literally the entire point of science is to say "I don't know, but I'm going to try to find out". Whereas the entire point of religion is to say "Close your eyes. I already know. Here's how god thinks you should live. Gib mone pls."

>imaginary friend

Do hat tippers never grasp how cringey and autistic their snarky little jabs at religious people sound?

Someone post the picture of him.

It's true tho

Science has shown that the same parts of the brain activate when talking to god and when talking to an imaginary friend

>Science has shown

Oh wow thanks for clearing up all of theology and metaphysics for me.

>metaphysics
Into the trash it goes!

Does Martin Scorsese count as an actor? If so, I pick him

If not I pick Brando

Everyone else mentioned in this thread is a slow-talking inarticulate idiot who probably isn't good at math either, imho

including those two

Based Dolph. I've only ever seen him play meatheads. He could totally pull off some Mads level shit

Then don't be a whore and control yourself?

And yet still not as brilliant as convincing them the cure for aids is sex with a virgin.

>Taranatino both have relatively high IQs

dude that's based on something he said his mum said from an iq test he supposedly took as a child

he dropped out a high school when he was 15 and sounds like a retard when he talks about most things, even films.

>there have been 3000 gods
>every human society since before recorded history has worshiped a supernatural being
>I don't
>but somehow I need proof from you that my belief isn't wrong

Atheists are truly fucked in the head. I can't do anything except pity them, since the only atheists on Earth exist in societies where atheist communist governments brutally suppressed religion or in degenerate western societies where people are exposed to a constant barrage of Godless consumerism from birth.

Not him but I know people who have talked to Tarantino and they say he is very smart and has an amazing memory. To me it sounds like he's an autistic savant.

he does have a good memory because he's practically an encyclopaedia of film, but that doesn't make him intelligent.

it doesn't mean he isn't intelligent

I'd say his dialog and directing is pretty good evidence that he's no dummy