Time to punch the clock off this planet

time to punch the clock off this planet

see you all in another life

lol but seriously, why?

Stream it. Be an hero.

stream it.
source

Wait

There's nothing more pathetic than suicide.

I hope you really end up killing yourself, you fucking miserable mass of flesh pretending to be human. You are feeling so sorry for yourself, but nobody else is. And nobody will be, even after you're dead.

You might think that your family will miss you, or feel bad for the mean things they've said, but they won't. In fact, they will be secretly relieved that you no longer exist.

Just do it, not everyone is meant to be alive.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU'D BETTER NOT USE A GUN OR YOUR LIBERAL FRIENDS WILL COUNT THAT INTO THE "EVIL GUN DEATH" STATISTIC

Are you that liver cancer person?

would you be as kind as to provoke your own murder by blacks? it would really help strengthen the statistics

See you, space cowboy.

All these faggots like to talk shit, but they'll probably be right there with you in 5 to 10 years since they're all limp dick betas that will do nothing to stop from having their rights and women taken away.

Arent Finns supposed to be one of the most suicidal?

no you won't

you'll just be going to hell for all eternity

we are all destined to die, you might as well live for something good

reboot your life and turn to Jesus

He will be your rock

It's toaster Steve.

I don't have a link but it's on liveleak last I knew.

Lmao we ain"t even got a base on mars yet. Where you goin cuh

Wouldn't that be the worst thing ever?

Disappearing while nobody cares.

I sometimes fantasize about this and am actively in mid ninja vanish.

All it takes is an out-of-state contract, a new place to live, new phone and no social media profiles.

The trick is to be such a skilled ninja that nobody even asks where you are or even recognizes that you existed.

Feel it out, start socializing less and less, only respond to people when they communicate to you and then tell them your busy every time they want to meet.

Eventually people will just stop asking you to hangout and stop communicating with you all together. This is prime time to "an hero". Don't miss anyone, because they don't miss you.

This process is fully autonomous. You should be safe.

good byeee to all the peeepul who loovvved meeeeeee

good bye

good bye good bye

has rock hard jesus touched you deep down?

This

Don't do it OP
Also requesting the "the world is your oyster" suicide picture

>There's nothing more pathetic than suicide.
not even findom?

whats your method OP?

mine will be suicide by driving into an incoming truck

Don't fuck up traffic, asshole.

nice

why not?

Jesus is a fraud and a faggot.
I'm not saying you shouldn't reconsider, but only absolute mouth breathing fucktards fall for the "born again" meme.

good luck senpai. I'm gonna stick around for the election, at least. the suspense isn't killing me, it's keeping me alive.

How about driving a truck into a mob of refugees instead?

Very inconvienient for other road users

Don't do it. Please. People care about you.

they will get over it

no I will drive my shitcar as fast as possible and hit a truck that comes in my direction at around 90km/h. fast death and no chance to survive.

Why not a wall? The truck might swerve

no chance to survive that, thats why.

the truck won't dodge me, there is just no place to do that at the place where I planned it.

I've never seen this thread before nope

fight back.

Involving an innocent party in a suicide attempt is a dick move.

You could potentially kill them while you survive. Not mentioning that you could leave them with lifelong mental or physical injuries, as well as damage a truck that could then destroy their livelihood.

At least be a gent and take mother Merkel with you.

I'm a professional driver. You shouldn't do this because you would ruin that truck driver's career, and possibly his life. If you're going to do it, don't mess with someone else too. Just drive off a bridge or something.

This.

Don't be a pussy.

ehhhh...

lets see if Trump wins and brings back good entry level middle class jobs

I don't care

You will ruin the driver's life , don't be a cunt bro

>free vacation
>free healthcare
>gets a new truck
>now got a reason to go into early retirement to pursue his hobbies

yea, poor guy.

at least take a politician with you. dont be so selfish