Dubai

>Dubai
>Richest city in the world has yet to host an olympics
Why?

pls no

Majority of those buildings are empty.

winter olympics maybe...........
LOL!

Thank goodness it hasn't. It would be the Qatar World Cup 2.0.

Turns out the IOC isn't particularly fond of religious lunatics who build a bunch of useless crap just because they can.

It would draw international attention to the Gulf States' South Asian slave labor. Just look at Qatar and the World Cup.

The IOC isn't quite as low as FIFA just yet. Wait about a decade and then they'll sponsor and endorse 21st century slavery.

>mfw IOC will never be as alpha as FIFA and host sporting events in venues that are well known for being built at the hands of starving slave Pajeet labor

Richest city in the world? Umm no sweetie, I think you're forgetting about a little town called Wakanda? Ever heard of it, colonizer? WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Imagine the death march

oh shit, Dubai summer Olympics when?

What a terrible post.

Literally a plastic city

> Richest city in the world
> What Is NYC

>mfw an american was fat near me

a shithole

I think the rest of the world distrusts islam enough to keep it out of those countries.

The IOC isn’t all about the bribes anymore the way the FIFA World Cup people are

>mandatory competition uniforms for women

>Not only are the eyes not behind mesh screens, but the entire face is exposed
All of England ought to be stoned for this haram display. Followers of the Koran should know better.

Don't Saudis go to the UAE to drink and party

All the marathon athletes and death marchers would literally die

>>Richest city in the world
But that's Jew York

also why would you want the Olympics in a desert wasteland?

This is true. One of the major investments for the Royal Families of both Qatar and the UAE is New York Real Estate. They finance their operations largely through investing in the truly richest city on Earth

Niggerist city in the world

tbf you only need mesh when fencing

Cause sand-niggers that's why.

dubai was built on slave labor

Too many niggers to be in the running.

>Amerimutt doesn't even know American history

Umm no sweetie, only the Southern States were built on slave labour, and their all shitholes.

>their

Banged out by Australia

i never said america wasn't, retard

>what is pragmatics
here's your (You), faggot

Its too hot

Because all the female athletes would be required to wear hijabs.

American slaves were only used to pick cotton and wait on rich Southerners. They certainly didn't build shit. Only 2% of the country even owned slaves at the time.

arabs hate each other so they will boycott the rest or making islamic terrorist attacks
look at qatar

sport is haram

Dubai is pretty relaxed towards that kind of stuff.

you know they have beaches in dubai
and women in bikinis...

The fuck? iOC is quite worse than FIFA

korea and japan had 40 and 130 milions each yet they joined to make the WC while qatar, with only 1'2 milion gets their own, FIFA is so fucking corrupt

America was built on the backs of Irish and Chinese indentured servants

>wanting to do anything in the Middle East or talk to Muslims

No thanks spic

>The IOC isn’t all about the bribes anymore the way the FIFA World Cup people are

>brazil

Dubai is not an islamic city

t. Watched Logan Paul's Dubai vlogs

The richest city in the world is almost certainly Luxembourg, Monaco or somewhere in Switzerland not any of these kinds of places where normal people can afford to live.

I can think of 5 African cities that would make a better Summer Olympic city
>Accra, Ghana
>Lagos, Nigeria
>Mombasa, Kenya
>Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
>Johannesburg, South Africa