Racism, sexism, and homophobia caused the spread of HIV

Racism, sexism, and homophobia caused the spread of HIV

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/20/health/charlize-theron-hiv-south-africa/index.html

wtf i hate racism, sexism and homophobia now

filthy sinful homosexuals caused the spread of HIV

Really makes my noggin nogulate.

Future civilizations will think the words 'sexism' 'racism' etc were our personalizations of demons and evil spirits when they try to decode our surviving texts. THat is how people use them, ascribing agency to an abstract concept, and making it essentially untouchable. Nobody ever asks where racism comes from, it is just thought of as this thing that springs from the aether and wrecks havoc on society.

It would be funny if it werent serious

CHECKED

How does homophobia help spread it?

If you are scared of gays you will never let one up your butt so you will never get the disease.

thread's over folks

Finally a leaf who isn't retarded.

Shame her father didn't shoot her in the face with her mother.

yeah because fucking little boy niggers in the ass to cure aids in Africa is pretty homophobic

Quints never lie

>Racism
Wut
>Sexism
Double Wut
>Homophobia
MAYBE at best, Reagan's ignoring of it certainly didn't help things, but if those faggots actually wrapped up for once in their gay orgy having fucking lives it wouldnt be so catastrophic for them

/thread.
Kek has spoken.

wtf I hate AIDS now

Dont you sometimes feel like the liberal media has become a never ending marathon Kids Say The Darnest Things?

Well golly gee! Here I thought it due to faggots ass fucking each other raw! Thanks for the medical knowledge Hollywood!

SON
OF
A
BEACH...

It was spread by degenerates promoting promiscuity.

>sexism
why do women always have to make everything about themselves?

Is this her scientific opinion? lol

nice quints but it was actually unsanitary hospital practices used by american charity workers that spread it at first and brought it over to the west

and THEN it was homosexuals

but also lots of IV drug-using niggers and prostitutes

Easy E died of aids, you know

RIP in peaces Easy E

those... numbers...

it's beautiful

this bitch is retarded

why are all actors politically retarded

Infected individuals committing rape and engaging in other risky beh—
Checked.

And Kek has spoken. Kek hates fags.

Precisely correct. When you have literally hundreds of partners these things tend to spread very effectively.

>woman
EVERY TIME

aids IS homophobia

the most physical form of homophobia that is possible to manifest

so charles "the ron" has some crazy theory that would reshape the way we look at STD's involving their vectors by which they can spread...

remind me again why women are allowed to make statements on medical science or science in general

That doesn't make any sense. It's like we've reached the point where everyone just spews buzzwords related to their agenda that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Sure this has nothing to do with people being too dumb to use condoms...

WITNESSED

I have been over a large portion of southern africa: zambia, SA, zimbabwe, angola and malawi and I can categorically say that it's not because people are racist, sexism or homophobic (although these are all present in africa to a horrific extent), it's because niggers are some of the stupidest things on the planet. I absolutely believe that there is a difference between black people and niggers (my wife being a prime example, she's from zimbabwe but has family all over hence why I've traveled quite a lot in africa, but she's is totally naturalised and sane and essentially no different to a westerner apart from her skin colour), but unfortunately the majority of people in southern african nations are the latter.

They have no fucking idea what to do about HIV, despite billions of dollars, pounds and euros going to education, resources and training for these "people". They are simply too stupid to use or follow any of it.

It is entirely common for these people to use condoms several times, turning them inside out and rinsing them with water, before throwing them away. They genuinely believe that shit like circumcision (male and female) means you don't have to use a condom, or that a girl on her period can't transmit HIV, or that if you pray before sex you won't get it and a thousand other retarded notions that they hold as literal fact.

Unless you actually travel around and meet these people you don't truly understand how stupid they are, and how inept they are. Hell one of my wife's aunt has HIV and decided not to take her incredibly time-of-dosage dependent medication because she didn't like the taste of the pill and wanted to see her doctor for a different "flavour", I shit you not that was actually her reasoning.

It's not oppression, it's niggers being fucking stupid.

White men gave them the right to vote and hold office.

gg no re

HIV DINDU NUFFIN.

Are the leftists seriously trying to tell me that "Not fucking foreign people with vastly different immune systems and potentially carriers of diseases, not fucking people of the opposite sex, and not fucking people of the same sex, is how you spread aids".

Holy shit those stupid nigger lesbians. I hope my words have just fucked you all up.

Shit. What a scientist. Thought it spread through unprotected sex

THE WHITE MAN DID THIS, HALP

Does that make Africa the most racist, sexist, homophobic place in the world?

Wtf i always thoughts AIDS is spreading so fast in africa because niggers refuse to use rubbers and their witch doctors telling them fucking babbies Curry Aids

Looks like i was wrong

>African thinks the white man's voodoo causes HIV
wew

This, 100% It's the new religion, and it's oddly cultlike.

Oh look, rich, famous person with no fucking amount of medical or biological knowledge tells us about health issues, must be true!

This woman is such a genetic dead end it is unbelievable. She has first hand seen her country crumble and people killed from niggers, her fucking uncle fought in the Boer wars.

But just cuz her dad was an alcoholic and her mom had to kill him, she has daddy issues now and raises the very nigger filth that destroyed south africa.

HIV is spread through sex, niggers and homo buttsex

Homosexuals were told as early as 1983 to stop being promiscuous and visiting bathhouses because they were highly at risk for a disease they didn't completely know what it was but knew it killed within weeks and was largely found in the homosexual community

Guess what the faggots did?

QUINTS OF TRUTH

>poof asks if a female condom inna bum will keep him safe
>fucking ACTRESS says lol I dunno
>don't want to give out wrong info though
>calls some queer
>of course it does, darling!
>[Female condoms are not currently licensed for use during anal sex and according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, evidence for their effectiveness does not yet exist.]

Great fucking work, Chaz.
One job...

Welp, I was gonna shitpost this whole thread but it's already over. Checked and kekked

I'd bang that

What was Reagan supposed to do? Faggots always blame others for consequences of their lifestyle. Throwing government money at them wouldn't have done anything.

Checked and correct.

And then it was the fags that made it a problem.

Nah. They have agents and pr people who get then to come out with this shit for money.

So it has nothing to do with the sexual practices of mental deviants?

Yes, it's glorious.

The chaff is separating itself from the wheat on it's own now.

I blame glory holes

K E K
E
K

how in the fuck are racism and sexism at all to blame?
The only thing I can possibly see having anything to do with it is homophobia, because the shit I always hear about is how gays had to secretly meet up and stuff because of homophobia, and god knows that means that can't form an actual relationship and need to resort to crazy amounts of casual sex like degenerate sluts.
I fucking hate the mentality of most faggots, they're so quick to pursue a quick fuck, which is probably why I'll avoid ever getting a boyfriend

What on earth is up with the left now?
Not getting HIV is a simple act of not fucking random men and using a fucking condom
t. gay

>And then it was the fags that made it a problem.
blacks started it

iirc it was the 80s party lifestyle of gays that brought it into that community through IV drugs, and a sense of "well it's going to happen eventually, so why bother being safe" that led to so much unprotected sex causing it to spread. It's kinda like that scene in Hurt Locker where the dude takes off his bomb suit and says "I'm going to die, but I'm going to die comfortable."

fun fact: there's a modern epidemic of soldiers both in state militaries and mercenary groups not wearing armor anymore for the same reasons gays refused to wear condoms back in the 80s. much like the gays of old, they figure that they're gonna take a shot to the booty and die anyway, despite all their precautions, so what's the point of wearing protection at all? we've all gotta die sometime.

I think glory holes are really hot but don't want to try one because of the AIDS

maybe when I get a bf I'll take him (and some of his friends) to a glory hole equipped stall to roleplay

There are some good ones.
>Bruce Willis
>Clint Eastwood
>Kurt Russell
>James Woods

>I have been to the third world and I gotta say, it's pretty third world
revolutionary. last time I checked, niggers in france and canada wear condoms and avoid heroin just fine

>It is entirely common for these people to use condoms several times,
australians used to do this
also, using candy bar wrappers

being fukken retarded isn't a racial thing, it's a being fukken retarded thing

There's actually a shitload of studies made in the UK about it.

Shagging other men (buggery) was a crime.

Guess what happened?

>people find out you're gay?
>tough shit. You're gonna get blackmailed.

>You're a celebrity?
>tough shit. Getting blackmailed by other gays in exchange for immunity.

Guess what they had to do? That's right, keep their identity anonymous.

How do they keep anonymous while fucking?

>by not fucking at your house.
>by not telling them your name.
>by not keeping regular fuck-buddies.
>by fucking in "gay" public spaces such as bathrooms/bars because your own home is out of question.

Basically, ask any 70+y.o. gay geezer in the UK wether he'd have prefered keeping monogamous back in his youth and he'll probably shed a tear or two about some lost opportunity at true love.

TL/DR: homophobia DIRECTLY contributed to the spread of AIDS both between gay men and from men to their spouses (because homosexual marriage was NOT on the table and they had to keep up appearances).

We're sorry for the malfunction

Dude, I literally said in my post that there's a difference between black people and niggers.

Niggers are fucking stupid. A born and raised african is, by and large, not as smart as a western black.

it actually spreads through any blood or bloody membrane contact

butt sex is so much higher risk than vaginal sex because of microtears in your booty (after all, your butt ain't made fo dat) but really, you could in theory get HIV from having bad oral hygeine and sharing a toothbrush with someone else who also has bad oral hygeine.

of course, the other big vector for HIV was sharing needles in drug communities, hence why "dollar bags" and safe spaces for drug users are a big thing now

this was also true in the US and Canada, but more because of potential violence. iirc only gay marriage was illegal, but not buggery itself

Avoiding blacks and gays seems like it would do the opposite. You would be avoiding 90% of aids cases just by avoiding those 2 groups.

Second post best post

charlize put the gun down

WITNESSED

And racist!

this. but dont count on Sup Forums to form a critical thought in their short lifetimes.

>action potentials in prefrontal cortex

Also, why are famous people not reprimanded for their dumb opinions? Starring in movies doesn't mean you aren't a moron.

see doing political, economic, or literal violence unto those groups causes them to become more insular and paranoid, which will cause social problems within them

and those social problems will leak out or cause them to lash out. see also: BLM

>1 post by this ID

>HIV spread by fucking men in the ass
>but HIV is also spread by homophobia
Fuck I hate progressives.

It's the opposite of that in fact.

Jews always do the same.

I was too busy reading all the replies

>Racism, sexism, and homophobia caused the spread of HIV

Funny, I thought it was caused by reckless people engaging in reckless behaviors and actions which put them at significant risk of contracting the disease, and made all the worse by the fact that preventative measures (condoms) were rarely ever employed.

That could just be me though. I know my views are outdated. Personal responsibility and self-control are considered evil nowadays.

Kek

cool, I've fucked plenty of chicks in public places

>yet to get AIDS

must be that straight white male privilege huh

either that or just wearing a condom.

mostly the privilege though, the condom didnt actually do anything

>Homosexuals were told as early as 1983 to stop being promiscuous and visiting bathhouses
and then they got the shit beat out of them or lit on fire or some shit whenever they tried to be gay in a non-shady way

why do people come into threads and make posts so obvious and passé?

seriously, like 999 people have posted that same thought before you. all you're doing is white noise shitposting

this is literally worse than sagebombing

say something new FOR ONCE

wow, she is really smart.

Hollywood celebrities are the most cerebral intellectuals of our time.

It's not fucking people in public spaces that gets you fucked.

It's fucking complete strangers every time you need to fuck someone.

Seeing as gays have more sex than their heterosexual counterpars (because no womyn to tell you she doesn't "feel" life it) , you have a shit cocktail about to hit the fan.

>cerebral
yeah its great that floating brains star in movies now. its very chic

she forgot to mention Islamophobia. What a privileged white bitch....

>last time I checked, niggers in france and canada wear condoms and avoid heroin just fine

I don't think you really checked, leaf. Niggers are as aids-riddled in America as they are in Africa, nor do they understand condoms

it still doesn't really explain the higher promiscuity levels and the lack of protection usage.
having to be anonymous doesn't mean you need to go to bathhouses and fuck every person you come across

Look, I know reality can be tough to deal with sometimes. But you should try stepping outside your narrative sometime.

HIV was not well understood until the late 80's/early 90's. Anything from before that is practically irrelevant because no knowledge existed regarding the exact pathology.

Look up what your average African thinks about HIV/what causes it/how it can be prevented.

Then get back to us.

>why do people come into threads and make posts so obvious and passé?

1. I know it pisses you off.

2. It means that overall, there will be fewer Canadian shitposters should they all be crowded out by redundant posts.

So why are gays still vastly more promiscuous than normal people?

>Racism, sexism, and homophobia caused the spread of HIV

and i thought it primarily spread through unprotected sex and needle sharing drug users.

if HIV spreads through racism, sexism and homophobia, does that mean HIV positive people are racist sexist homophobe bigots?

Yet the AIDS rate and sexual partner amount of gay men remains huge even in countries with effectively no social shaming about being gay.

AIDS was gonna spread like wildfire through the gay community no matter what happened. They have large amounts of sexual partners and were used to not having to wrap up for a long time.

What's there new to say? The answers are all in the bible. The gods of the copybook headings will not be mocked.

>it still doesn't really explain the higher promiscuity levels
you don't have to do all kinds of silly PUA shit to get a man into bed, if he wants to bang and you're cute, you two are going to bang. none of this having to game her for hours to get a low-effort handy in a hotel room on your tab after buying her drinks all night bullshit

srsly, admit it, if you could have as much sex with women as gays did with other men, you'd be a happy man

>and the lack of protection usage.
see >a sense of "well it's going to happen eventually, so why bother being safe" that led to so much unprotected sex causing it to spread. It's kinda like that scene in Hurt Locker where the dude takes off his bomb suit and says "I'm going to die, but I'm going to die comfortable."
if you watch any documentaries with old gays in them describing why that shit happened, it was basically that they felt an impending doom at the hands of HIV being inevitable, so to have lots of unprotected sex and even to receive a diagnosis that you have it is almost a relief in that you now KNOW you are going to die for your heathen ways instead of being unsure about the future

of course, not all gays were like this, but that is how chasers became a thing

like,
>fun fact: there's a modern epidemic of soldiers both in state militaries and mercenary groups not wearing armor anymore for the same reasons gays refused to wear condoms back in the 80s. much like the gays of old, they figure that they're gonna take a shot to the booty and die anyway, despite all their precautions, so what's the point of wearing protection at all? we've all gotta die sometime.

And that shit cocktail ruins the carpet when you pull out of her after she had curry

No, the sexist racist homophobic bigots spread it to helpless gays and negros without contracting it themselves. The virus is transmitted through waves of metaphysical hatred and bigotry emanating from the minds of racist sexists

>REALLY I THOUGT HIV SPREAD THROUGH BLOODS

wow in a thread over 95 posts long SURELY no one else will have made this post

good job

very original posting

u did it

ur complimentary muslim refugee is in the mail