I know why you blame Jews for everything (along with blacks)

I know why you blame Jews for everything (along with blacks)

It's guilt. You see, there's no justification for the inhumane treatment you, white people, gave Jews over the centuries. If you acknowledged this truth, your mind would be so weighed down with the weight of your crimes that you would go insane. So your brain defends itself by constructing this inane Jew conspiracy theory so that you may alleviate yourself from this predicament and say "y-yeah they deserved it!"

Same concept with black on black crime

Turn to God. Only He can heal your wounded mind. Seek forgiveness and brotherhood with those your race has destroyed. Only by confronting reality, can you move on

Will the Jews ever forgive Germany?

I know how to solve the issue, though.
...gas the kikes, race war now.

This.

Everyone is always asked to forgive the "minority". Nobody ever asks the minority to forgive the majority though.

Dem Jews were involved in the murder of Jesus, they were butt hurt that one of their own btfo Judaism, fuck them

if you ask bibi hes already forgiven us

You know Goyim just because you hurt someone in the past doesn't mean you have to be his bitch forever.

Not gonna stop you though.

I just heard a story about the Israeli Air Force being a guest in Canada for some exercises and apparently they got in trouble for shoplifting within hours of being here. They also found a sink from where they were staying along with everything that wasn't bolted down in the room.

Is this like a cultural thing for you guys? Do you feel entitled to everything that belongs to goyim or do you steal from each other too?

Not even being an asshole. Genuinely curious.

To clarify the last sentence of the first paragraph. They found that stuff in their items when they were leaving.

Jews deserved everything they got over the centuries, maybe if you kikes didn't go around abducting and murdering children in the middle ages maybe then people wouldn't hate you.

kike cunt

>In Sup Forums
>not being an asshole

I wasn't born yesterday

No comment then?

It's not a culture thing

Just because something is harsh, it isn't necessarily the truth. This is very easy to understand.

The argument against Jews is solid, Jews were expelled from every country in Europe. we have a verb here "to jew" and it means To Abuse. Jews killed and denied Christ, Jews follow the Talmud and hate us. Jews act as a group in host nations, yet they don't want that goys to do the same. Jews take the media and basically push a slave culture against civilized people. I really am happy when I see a Christian Jew who repents.

Blacks have horrible countries and basically want to turn every white city into Detroit. I really am happy when I find a black is not under 80 IQ points, who works and control his violent impulses.

Any other lies you want to push? Satan is the Father of Lies, so you are a son of Satan. Christians have to be smart by the definition. TRY US.

OK. Is it a noted phenomenon then over there even if it's not cultural? If it is, does it occur amongst fellow Jews as well?

Steve Buscemi is not ugly imo

It's about as common as a cuck fetish in Canada

I want to read this story if you have it... Honestly, if Canada can't keep their sinks secure, then they are already being invaded by China. The IAF wont save you, so they may as well loot your shit.

You would have thought Germany's little cookout would have made you moneychangers a little more personable...

Fuck of you kike nigger leaf

It wasn't reported or anything. I just heard it from someone.

Tranny?

I'm not white.
Didn't YHWH hate jews too?

Oh, so you're shitposting second hand shitposts.

Makes sense

>You see, there's no justification for the inhumane treatment you, white people, gave Jews over the centuries.

I didn't do jack shit, I'm 24 years old you racist maple.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>turn to God

What God?

888 confirm

YHWH hates people who spend their lives building walls in their minds against His will. Anyone who does anything to accept the most basic form of his covenant is pretty much safe because they are red pilled.

IF someone takes up his sword and goes into battle subversively in business sees much success.

Anyone can take the Eye of YHWH, it's just that Jews know Him well. Jews like anyone else can be caught up in materialistic dogmatic shit.. So, when Jews lose their way, they get it so much worse than anyone else.

Maybe,
But nothing would give me that average canadian 'tan'

The jews follow a book that literally says that all non-jews are cattle that exist for the sole purpose of serving jews. Everyday, jews prove that they don't consider non-jews human. Most of them don't even try to hide the fact that they want to destroy us.

This is the main problem, leaflet.

Lol, that book even says you have to treat them as if they were a Jew. Even that book says you have to buy them for a fair price, treat them like your own, and give them freedom and a start after 5 years.

Read more.

> buy them for a fair price

Bribing Goyim is mostly 20%-40% cheaper

If only they would just remember their covenant.. It would be easier and cheaper. Probably better for the environment too.

They just love the mud too much..

Oy vey desu ne- what's the equivalent term jews have for taqiya again?

>Even that book
The one that says that it's okay to fuck children until they're 9 years old?

WTF i hate white people now!!!!

>you hate jews become one
fuck off kike you posted like 4 threads about superior blacks how great interaciall marriage is and how we should apologize to jews and join them you fucking shill

Doesn't say that, and even if it did there is no sect that believes in that. You are thinking of sects of Islam.

I like how you Heebs run everything by a Rabbi, to be sure it's allowed/moral. Pretty cool. I dig Jews mostly. Reformed Jews. Hacienda Jews can suck my balls.