When was the last time you watched a DVD?

When was the last time you watched a DVD?

What movie was it?

About three months ago
Salmon fishing in the yemen

I don't even remember, but I still buy them often when I see them for a discount price. I got Re-Animator and True Romance a few days ago for 2.99 each.

yesterday

cigarette burns

I still got DVDs every once in a while. Got myself Mama (50cents) and Tora! Tora! Tora! (~5,99$) on a impulse purchase.
My stacks of unseen DVD is getting there. I've had things that I brought years ago that I never went around to saw them.

last month
>il divo by paolo sorrenkino

last year
The Witch

A couple months ago.

It was Killer Klowns.

Still order them used on ebay when I can't find a decent torrent

There's a used book store where I live where there's 2 giant hallways of DVDs and they're all a dollar.

I guess it'd be cool for old people who don't like the rapid evolving pace of media.

I haven't touched my DVD collection in 10 years.

The entire Curb series.
They were cheap enough that I felt they warranted a purchase and I'm pretty sure you can't get them on blu-ray

Spirit of the Beehive. I ordered the DVD recently because apparently no one gives enough of a shit to make a Blu Ray transfer.

don't remember last time I watched a DVD.
I still buy Blu rays some times. few months ago I watched some Korean kino

About 2 weeks ago. It was Dragonheart.

>Korean Kino
Lemme guess, The Wailing?

Two months ago

I watched the old seasons of Samurai Jack on DVD before the new season started

I don't remember the name. I have the wailing but haven't watched it yet. for some reason I like to buy Korean movies on Blu-ray.

I watched Edward Penishands with my wife's son on Thursday. She went to dinner with her gay friend Tyrone, who she assures me is very gay.

Yesterday

>I like to buy Korean films on Blu Ray
... ok

The Wailing was one of the few decent films I've seen in a while.

I buy blurays pretty frequently when they're on sale. The last time I watched a dvd was a few weeks ago when I got the impulse to watch The Digimon Movie.

About a month ago.
It hasn't aged that well...

Yesterday
War of The Gargantuas
bouta watch another one with some tendies and a fuzzy blanket

a few hours ago actually. Star Trek IV

2 days ago or so, Two Lovers and The Immigrant. I rent movies from a local store every single week and I buy movies on a regular basis.

Watched Singin in the rain end of last year.
I have like 5 or 6 titles here I never seen.
Gone with the wind
Song of arizona
Magnolia
Gilbert grape
Ben Hur

Story of Ricky, maybe 2 years ago. Since then the tape is infested with insects.

sort of not topic related, whats the best software to burn movies into DVDs?

A week ago, the Rocketeer

Yesterday, ER Season 1 actually kek

Grosse Pointe Blank, a few months ago.

I rarely watch my DVD's anymore though.

Damn grandpa. That's about the time I bought my first DVD player. The first movies I got were Gladiator, The Patriot, and Die Hard

The English Patient. I was in a hospital, I was waiting for my tonsils to be removed.

Star Wars Episode 2. So many unnecessary menu transitions.

two months ago, Simpsons season 5

MoS
4 weeks ago