London 2016

This picture was taken in a central London park. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-turned-into-warzone-when-youths-chanting-black-lives-matter-clash-with-police-after-water-a3299731.html?amp?client=ms-android-samsung#
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36841826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like everyone is having a good time.

Looks like the average American university in the current year.

guess what percentage are employed?

If you live in london you aren't allowed to post on this board OP. Just so you know.

Where are the Polish?! You already kicked them out, didn't you? Enjoy the coloured meat, choke on it.

Nothing new. I used to go there for work but now I don't. If there's not those people then they are chinese or some such.

Same reason I don't go into cities anymore at home. England's the same. Stay out of cities and you're fine.

NIGGERS

hear hear

Those two things in your pants arent Köttbullar, you know.

Fuck off Juncker, the Poles aren't going anywhere.

Looks like my campus right now.

They're hosting a camp for "underprivileged teens in STEM"

Does anyone else get anxiety and sweaty palms seeing images of blacks congregated like this? I truly think it should be illegal for such a historic city like London to be infested with blacks and muslims.

>black people protesting black people problems

Don't really see a problem tbqh, I'd be more bothered if our whites were out in full force defending the blacks cough America cough cough

It isnt a protest. It was some like party/water fight thing.

ew what the fuck is this UK

They had a chimp out and stabbed a police and rioted over a water fight.

why does london have so many blacks? african migrants?

Ghost Ship (2002)

>London is a complete shithole
>The government keeps pumping money into it and ignores the rest of the country

This is why britians so shit

>uk blacks go out and have water fights on a hot day
>us blacks go out and murder in record numbers on a hot day

Still not seeing a problem pal, whites all over the country were having bbqs and water fights.

And of course chanting black Lives matter

google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-turned-into-warzone-when-youths-chanting-black-lives-matter-clash-with-police-after-water-a3299731.html?amp?client=ms-android-samsung#

Nah I reckon some of them do have jobs, there's lots of black people in jobs in London. Maybe in like retail and shit like that.

They look pretty young though, some might still be in school/college

First >>> As a proud spaniard i'm gonna >>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Second >>> We the spanish told you that the masonics and the juden were evil.

Third >>> Now you Brits face the consecuences.

Hey look a talking toilet

Hey all look a fucking KEK talking.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

WHats up in the nigger country?

KEK no i said Cuck!

well, it seems they brought the knives to the [spoiler]water[/spoiler]gunfight

>uk 6% black
>spain 93% black

The 7% of whites in Spain are the Brits who come there every summer to fuck your women and piss in your streets while you thank them for the tourism

>>uk blacks go out and have water fights on a hot day
They ended up stabbing people.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36841826

>uk blacks go out and stab three people including police officer

ftfy

Don't forget our old people who retire there, whose pensions make up the bulk of Spain's GDP.

Get a life, bin that knife.

it appears the jewish plan truly is buttfucking europe. sad!

Spotted the raepd girl. Look closely.

Londonfag here

If there's any happening this weekend I'm going to buy a shitload of drinks from the poundshop and hand them out to the police (if they'll take them)

Is this a cuck thing to do?

I live in Elephant and Castle by the way, full of shit.

Coming Soon: "Don't be a loon, bin that spoon."

except that they stabbed a police officer and looted a McDonalds and a few days ago looted a KFC...

Since when does London look like a Chicago Ghetto? You all fucked there boys.

Not really meant to eat or drink on duty, even a cup of tea. You risk appearing autistic for nothing.

Where's a truck when you need one?

I thought I might, but last summer there were a bunch of police out around my flat because of a bomb scare. They looked knackered but they stood there practically all day.

There was a similar video of a guy taking a subway train in Paris and literally everyone was black or brown. Does anyone have a link to it?

You called always offer. Just don't come out with a tray of biscuits or something.

>google "cup of tea british police"
>it's about some rape video
>pic related

African American culture is toxic
It's not about skin colour it's about culture

Posting on Sup Forums will solve the problem.

We are finished.

Why not with the tray?

Sup Forums plot to poison police offiers foiled by alert web citizen

Detroit 2.0

u mad bruv?

It's funny when you can predict the race of the perp in behind stabbing headline before reading a single fucking line.

You'll look like a fucking bumder

The last time I spend an evening in a London park, some Polish guys drank with us and helped us fend of some other Polish guys that tried to rob us. Police came and chased the Polish away - even those that seemed to be the good guys - chatted a bit with us Germans, very friendly, and let us be. After a while, a drunk Irish guy came and asked if he could "borrow" and fuck our drunk handsome friend.

But I didn't see any nignogs running around.

That was August 2007.

Rich Liberals vs. pissed-off Blacks. Hand to hand fighting after a week without power across London.

Who wins?

That was St. Jame's Park.

We were so pissed, when we got up, we got lost, when I went for a piss the Irish guy came along, tried to take our handsome friend away with him - again - and when I came back from the bushes, my friends were gone.

I went for a walk in the middle of the night, from Westminster Bridge to Tower Bridge on the southern banks of the river. Met some other people, some friendly, some not so much. Found a taxi at the Tower of London Park that brought me back to the hostel at Piccadilly Circus. The driver was really friendly and warned me not to go walk around alone late at night again because I'd get robbed and beaten and raped and shit what not. Cool guy, nothing happened to me but I somehow felt like I dodged a bullet or two.

Like, I walk piss drunk through a minefield in the middle of a fire fight without getting hit or stepping on a mine.

Not sure if I am to believe I was just lucky, I thought London was a friendly place - back in 2007.