Pep Guardiola is literally a hypocritical fraud

twitter.com/RobHarris/status/967897474915545089
>blah blah blah my catalan people need freedom this is for them viva la catalunya
>"So how do you feel about your owner, who is part of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi & deputy PM of the UAE, who are forcing a lot of people into slavery?"
>Th-that doesn't matter to me, they can do w-what they want, it's th-their country... VIVA LA CATALUNYA
Completely. exposed.
Doesn't give a fucking toss about freedom, or independence, or human rights like he so claims. Just a fucking edge-lord who turns a blind eye when his pockets are stuffed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yaxcj-4Liuw?t=7m9s
ramblalibre.com/2017/01/08/alabanza-a-espana-de-san-isidoro-de-sevilla/
lavanguardia.com/politica/20171025/432351037471/tribunal-constitucional-suspende-ley-catalana-desahucios.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>m-muh human rights

kys

How is he wrong?

Human rights is a meme, I agree
But the fact Guardiola only cares about >humanrights in his shitty little state shows how much of a fraud he is.

T. Seyss-Inquart

Aren't most of those slaves Africans? You won't find many people here that care about it because they're all edgy teens

He cares for catalonia cause its his nation, he is not qatari you know?

No he's not, his nation is Spanish. He's just being precious.

They're mostly South Asian

>people only care about their own
I don't see how this makes him a hypocrite

No, it shows that he is a based nationalist and not a soy globalist

The double standards
youtu.be/Yaxcj-4Liuw?t=7m9s

and who misses those

Which Arab country has all the black slaves?

Spain ia not a nation, its a kingdom, a state, castille is a nation, catalonia is a nation, the vasque country is a nation
Is uk a nation? Its not, but england, ireland and scotland are.
Get it?

Catalonia stopped being a nation centuties ago

It's like when people complain that we care about school shootings in the USA and won't give a shit when some fucking kid in Pakistan gets raped.

People care about what happens in their own world first, shocker. Nothing wrong with it too.

An independent nation state you mean

>Duuuudee if your king marries and then the dinasty changes and the new one doesnt respect what he signed you stop being a nation lmao
Pinoy please

They could've regained it back in the Civil War but based Franco BTFO the Republicans

Spain was the first modern European nation.
Catalonia was never a nation.

itt: op btfo

Glorious spanish federal republic soon

Pretty much, you're just Castillians speaking shit French lmao

where do you get your info?

manolo intelectual, coud you put your sorces from burbuja and alerta digital so I can laugh?

that was the logical conclusion but castillan autism has always been too strong starting with olivares and his union de armas that already got portugal out of spain
what could've been, if only

Israel

do castillans here think that jamaica is more of a nation than castilla is just because it's independent?
if you don't even speak your own language you are hardly a nation, you may be an indepent state but not a nation, nations have their own language, culture and ancestry
majority of european former colonies are not nations even thought they are "independent"

>IMPERIALISM IS BAD!
>REEEEE THE REST OF THE WORLD ISN'T BEHAVING LIKE WE WANT IT TO LETS OVERTHROW THEIR RULERS
t. SJWs

España ha sido la primera nación que ha existido, en el sentido moderno de esta palabra...Políticamente, las expresiones «Monarquía española» y «Nación española» han precedido largamente a «España». El Tesoro de la lengua castellana o española, de Sebastián de Covarrubias (1611), da esta definición: «NACION. Del nombre latino natio, is, vale reyno o provincia estendida, como la nación española»

why are Catalans so autistic about '''''freedom""'' when there would hardly be any benefit to it?

>dad why do you care if I get bad marks,your boss also got bad marks you fucking hipocrite!
dummy

Ask the Scots

The obsession with Pep is amazing
I'm enjoying watching all this SEETHING and ASSMAD
If you hypocrites cared at all you wouldn't watch the upcoming world cup

You live in America, you are American, or you have American family?

And what are you? Malayan migrants on some islands joined by spain and whose name comes from Philip II? An spanish king of an austrian dinasty?
Puto feto malayo

absolutely SEETHING

what exactly do you mean? why are philipinos so autistic about freedom and don't let chinese steamroll them wich will be benefit for them?
why did philipinos fight the spanish and the americans for independence if that hardly benefited them?
And what do you mean by any benefit? What do you even know? What are your examples?

t. Alberto Garcia

absolutely no arguments of any kind, just bait

i mean what do Catalans get out of it other than a different flag?

now this is autism
>1611
is portugal part of the spanish nation then?

do you know what else came from latin? hispania, the name of the peninsula

any team wearing Nike is firmly in the grasp of oil merchants

what a fucking poor argument
do you think flags are just papers or what?
how about goberning ourselves and making the laws we want without a spanish judge saying no?

>España ha sido la primera nación que ha existido, en el sentido moderno de esta palabra.
osea, en el sentido que te conviene
«Monarquía española» y «Nación española» han precedido largamente a «España».
han precedido a hispania también?
>El Tesoro de la lengua castellana o española, de Sebastián de Covarrubia
nacido en cuenca

lmao how mad are you,

what laws are you even talking about cuck?

>your political ideas have to be the same as your current employer, who right now happens to be a sheik from a muslim oil country in the other side of the world
are brits really this stupid? lmao

>being independent
>not having to suck spanish dick
>they won't be known as a make-believe state anymore
>getting to manage your own economy
mostly political advantages

Im mad at your lack of arguments
cuck for what?
>what laws are you even talking about
any law, taxes, school, evictions...
the spanish ruling pary only has 4% in catalonia but dictates the laws

>manlet asian cucked by 3 nations simultaneously calling anyone else a cuck
oh I'm laffin

okay, give me examples of Spanish judges intefering with Catalan development then

at least we aren't getting fucked over by identity politics like you

Economic ones too, won't get dragged down by the leeches in the capital or by the poorfags in THAT region of the country(I think it's Andalusia in Spain)

t. live in a city that gets fucked by Bucharestfags in the same way

Oh you're not getting fucked by identity politics, you're fucked by your very own la Terreur

How much of the unemployment rate is from Catalonia?

He is absolutely right, Jordi. Go read any XVI century official documents, they read exactly like the BOE. That's what a modern nation is.
If you want a more feel-based definition absolutely do include Hispania and go back to Isidoro de Sevilla (VI century).
ramblalibre.com/2017/01/08/alabanza-a-espana-de-san-isidoro-de-sevilla/

>caring more about your own people than other people is bad

We're not getting fucked over by anyone. Meanwhile you face typhoons every few years and islamic terror groups openly invade some of your islands, so your very own head of state has to declare martial law to get rid of them

>at least we aren't getting fucked over by identity politics like you
your hole nation is a whoehouse full of trannies

>give me examples of Spanish judges intefering with Catalan development then

lavanguardia.com/politica/20171025/432351037471/tribunal-constitucional-suspende-ley-catalana-desahucios.html

that only means that castille vision of spain was always their own wich backfired but keep doing the same and dont learn
I dont know what's the point of this really
Like I said, is Portugal a nation or not?

15.28%
almost 2% lower than spain's overall unemployment rate

so are all the english hypocrites because they accept people like the city sheik in their country, living and making money? does this mean england doesn't care about human rights either?

checkmate faggot

>regional government passes law that oversteps its jurisdiction
>constitutional tribunal shuts its down
Wow. It's like another Shoah. Maybe you should elect lawmakers who know about the law instead of beggars and high-school dropouts.

>a spaniard calling a catalan beggar
top keks

They are miserable people who are obsessed with seeing Pep fail. It's the way they are, they'd rather see disgusting park the bus tactics win simply because they're the types who feed off others misery and can't stand others being praised
Go there and you'll see, they're miserable people with depressing lives

Why are bongs so bitter when it comes to Guardiola? Are they that mad because he's exposed their league so quickly?

How's her refugee application going?

constitutional judge from a party that gets 5% in catalonia
also fuck your constitution, what do you think it is? the 10 commandments?

the refugees would've been 1000 wich is far less than the milion of sudacas blacks and moors we got
and cup doesn't represent the majority of catalonia, only 4%

Why is Catalunya economically superior to the rest of Spain? You guys don't export anything of value nor hold any applicable know-how to any markets.

>know about the law
meaning obey a constitution made after a dictatorship with the aproval of the ones that are in power thanks to the coup

His nation is money

they will tell you that's its because of a mercantile textile tax in the 1800 no joke
they wont tell you though that catalonia couldn't trade with america until it got rid of their own goberment

Just cut off the bottom half of the country

only a century of muslim rule?

It's the logical pass between Spain and Europe (google "Pyrenees"). It is also relatively fertile thanks to the Ebro river, and a good Mediterranean port. Also, you got it right with "don't export anything of value", remember they include tourism in "exports" and that what they do actually manufacture is mostly sold to other Spanish regions when the cybervolunteers rush to post fancy charts.

til only catalonia has meditarrean ports and atlantic ports are useless
manolos are so fucking dumb holy shit

>Can’t be exposed on the pitch
>have to resort to this

You customers are truly pathetic

OH NOOOO CATALONIA SELLS THINGS TO SPAIN
THE HORROR
What's your point? That if we are independent we will be poor? If that's so then so be it, less migrants

>waaaah waaaaaaaaah fuck Catalunya
>n-n-n-n-n-no they can't leave! How will I eat, not work and be a useless parasite without those sweet Catalunyan gibs
LMAO imagine being a beggar whining about the hand that feeds you

this basically

> atlantic ports are useless
They are, and so is Irun in comparison. Why do you think Brits keep their boats in the French Riviera? Why do you think Valencias and Algeciras and Barcelonas, Spain's busiest ports, are in the Mediterranean?

>they try to leave
>half their GDP flees within a couple of months

>person cares more about issues close to them than something their boss has done

stop the press

true, back to Algeria with you.

Catalonians are so annoying

Give it the fucking independence and shut the fuck up

nice sport thread

the north is doing just fine man, and for centuries the commerce with america made the atlantic rich so

>three quarters of the spain gdp also get vaporized
>the whole eu goes bankrupt due to spanish economy
at this point it has to be done

why is everyone so hell bent on independence? aren't we all better in it together?

Why is anything that Pep does get everyone so riled up. Hate City but anything that gets customers seething is a bonus in my eyes. Hope he keeps wearing his yellow ribbon, spending billions buying the league.

Visca Pep lads.

look at this duude

yeah but the empire was based on exploiting cheap labour and resources for the good of england

is that really what madrid is doing to catalunya?

EX POOOOOOOO SIIIITO

Literally gommies and freemasons who want to watch the world burn. Since the very beginning of the movement.

It was never better "together".
There's a reason why many formerly huge empires are now small states

Divide and conquer. Pajeets and Boers were better off whether they like to admit it or not

The main reason was the rise of nation states, and fall of monarchies in the 19th century. Spain and the UK are both still monarchies that are held together by the monarch's claims to their territories.