Soros SOLVES the European migrant crisis

foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/19/this-is-europes-last-chance-to-fix-its-refugee-policy-george-soros/

He did it! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0kE_blEchk
mrc.org/articles/56-million-soros-aids-universities-boycott-israel
esiweb.org/index.php?lang=en&id=597
youtu.be/fnBhQHa0xDI
euobserver.com/tickers/134431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What would a comprehensive approach look like? It would establish a guaranteed target of at least 300,000 refugees each year who would be securely resettled directly to Europe from the Middle East — a total that hopefully would be matched by countries elsewhere in the world.
fuck this guy

Hi americans, can one of you bomb his family?

Hating soros was just a meme. Sup Forums has always thought he was a great guy who gets things ton.
#ImPaidByHim

Hi MI6

>The refugee crisis is not a one-off event; it augurs a period of higher migration pressures for the foreseeable future, due to a variety of causes including demographic and economic imbalances between Europe and Africa, unending conflicts in the broader region, and climate change.
FUCK OFF

soros is a Hungarian jew much like OP

you'd be doing us all a favour

Soros is moving Muslims away from Israel. This is all planned by Israelis. Get the rest of the world invaded with Muslims and Africans, driving down the economies, and in comparison, Israel ends up boosted across all statistics.

It is why he is funding BLM and other minority groups. He wants people to feel guilty, forcing countries to take these people. Soros himself probably lied to people, saying the Muslims would make perfect cheap labor that would do any job for minimum wage or less, bumping citizens from work.

There you have it. Soros & Israel pushing Muslims away from Israel.

Also:

>Spending a large amount at the outset in that way will allow the EU to respond more effectively to some of the most dangerous consequences of the refugee crisis and prevent some of its worst consequences. These include anti-immigrant sentiment in its member states that has fueled support for authoritarian political parties and despondency among those seeking refuge in Europe, who now find themselves marginalized in Middle East host countries or stuck in transit in Greece.

Forget the terrorist attacks, goy! Anti-immigrant sentiment is the REAL problem here!

isis attacks on israel zero

isis attacks on Europe i lost count

>To finance it, new European taxes will have to be levied sooner or later.

get ready! you will have to pay even more taxes, goy!

Why does anyone listen to anything he says? Why is he even still alive

Is this not a bit too elaborate? I just can't fathom that one person would put himself at the forefront for such relatively unpopular policies. He knows he's instigitating shit or he's maybe really a deluded rich dude.

I hope you all read this and look at what is going on and whom exactly all this Muslim movement really helps. It doesn't help Muslims at all - they were perfectly fine in their own countries all these years/lifetimes, but yet suddenly they gotta pick up and leave? Who benefits in those areas?

After having his open society foundation helping refugees to get illegaly in europe, he now tell us we should only get 300k refugees per year and send back the one that get illegaly here?

What the fuck is up with this guy. Did he saw the nationalists rising and think twice about simply flooding europe with as many shitskins as possible?

But it isn't unpopular because he and other globalist Jews have successfully used the media they own to brainwash most people into embracing it.

you forgot count becuase you are a retard tyrone.

>read this
>realize that Jews wanting the destruction of white Europeans as a distinct people is a true meme

Sorry i doubted you Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=x0kE_blEchk

Warrant Issued: György Schwartz aka George Soros

that's exactly what's happening. he realised that he made a big mistake and is now panicking.

>hey goyim in order to solve the problem I caused in first place by inviting and supporting this flood of useless niggers and funding anti white commies, listen to my proposal to make this attempted murder of the white race and destruction of white civilization your official suicide programm you pay for yourself

is rape considered as a attack

I don't think rich people or high ranking jews are omniscient gods. There is a nationalist backlash and that's something that even Sup Forums could foresee, what they do is not smart and I don't see how it could help Israel or the globalist agenda.

are all power playing jews dark force users? They look so twisted and evil

They need soros as the villain in the new star wars

he controls all the MSM, and people on social media parrot the same shit they hear on the MSM.

it really isn't that elaborate at all. just constantly bombard people reminding them to feel guilty, and form there all it takes is a couple well timed 'push' to get the ball rolling.

Nice attack, Orlando attack were false flags. same with dindu getting R2D2'd in Texas, and everything else BLM. turn everyone against each other.

multiculturalism is a weapon. take away the family structure any sense of morality, any national pride held by people, and gradually everyone will racemix. especially when you forcibly relocate hundreds of thousands of refugees from one place to another.

allow 100+ years of that, and you end up with a global homogenous culture. nobody is anything, and the Jews are at the top.

he is literally creating a peasant/slave class composed of non Jews. I wish I was kidding, but once it finally clicks in your brain you cant deny it. just keep reading, you'll see.

>Kike is fearing the happenings and tries to pour in the rapefugees more slowly to prevent the uprising of the people

This is terrible news, people.

Kill Soros family, solve most problems

Why would it be elaborate? This whole refugee rush just happened all of a sudden, which was started due to the EU wanting to push open borders for Muslims. He helps fund the movement of Muslims by saying "everyone" and "blacks" but his main goal is to open all borders to move millions upon millions of Muslims away from Israel - creating less opposition and more open space for Israel to expand and giving them more breathing room.

That right there is the main reason. The idea of the cheap labor may have also been started by him to soften up other countries like the U.S. to allow Muslims refugees, but most of them can't read or write and almost all of them refuse to work, living on the governments they were moved to.

So all these countries were fucking tricked into taking these refugees, thinking they had gotten a super cheap source of labor which circumvents needing to pay citizens an increasing wage due to cost of living.

>Is this not a bit too elaborate?
Its not elaborate enough, I doubt the strings tying these events together are not solid enough.

Go outside and get involved in some shady business, people are far more clever than you and I think.

Believe me, the rabbit goes far deeper than you can imagine, you need only look.

What was imagined as an authoritarian state in 2010 was surpassed in 2005.

Not even in our wildest dreams can we posit what they have over us.
get out there and revive your people.

You've got it backwards bro, Soros hates Israel because it stands in the way of globalist Jewish rule by prompting anti-Jewish sentiment among nonwhites.

mrc.org/articles/56-million-soros-aids-universities-boycott-israel

>$5.6 Million from Soros Aids Universities That Boycott Israel

Soros is an old Kalergi supporter who wants a global superstate with a brown slave class + Jewish ruling class.

Israel is no factor. White genocide is the goal.

See

so during this time. will there be a final shoa?

>current year
>not knowing György is a Nazi agent who's just trying to start the ultimate happening

More Trianons are going to happen if you continue being this dumb, Hungary

But isn't the problem also islamization, I don't think jews will profit under a strengthening of Islam and a post-Weimaresque radicalism. If economic conditions worsen, they will be an easy scapegoat and people won't care about political correctness and especially not Israel, which will be ripped off the map if they hadn't the neocons spewing "judeo-christian values".

Everybody is reacting like he just trying to force 300k refugees on us each year, but for me it's also a clear step back from what we had for a year. We are almost 30 in EU, it's close to 10k refugees each year for one country. A lot of people would agree for such a policy.

I really have this feeling something didn't happened like they thought it would, and he's trying to propose a moderate but steady influx because if the EU just shred into a nationalist continent-wise cooperation, they could lose everything they did for almost a century.

>Israel somehow benefits from an Islamic Europe armed with nuclear weapons

If you google 'The Merkel plan' browse the document.

It was proposed by soros and co prior to the largest influx of migrants.

Talks about specifically acting in order to quell, the rise in right wind popularity.

Also

esiweb.org/index.php?lang=en&id=597

>Nice attack, Orlando attack were false flags.

I disagree. When you control the media, you control the thoughts of a nation. BLM and Muslims have been encouraged to do attacks for years.

No false flags needed when you can get idiots to an hero over a cause you put on CNN 24/7.

You didn't read to the end. He says that the final goal is accepting mass economic migration, right now he wants to manage public backlash.

>create problem
>provide "solution"
>aquire power
>???
>profit!

>The benefits brought by migration far outweigh the costs of integrating immigrants. Skilled economic immigrants improve productivity, generate growth, and raise the absorptive capacity of the recipient country. Different populations bring different skills, but the contributions come as much from the innovations they introduce as from their specific skills — in both their countries of origin and their countries of destination. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence for this, starting with the Huguenots’ contribution to the first industrial revolution by bringing both weaving and banking to England. All the evidence supports the conclusion that migrants have a high potential to contribute to innovation and development if they are given a chance to do so.

yeah nah your a cunt

Early Jew Propaganda From 1937

>youtu.be/fnBhQHa0xDI

Nothing ever changes, does it?

Forget Israel. Soros hates it because it makes people realize Jews aren't white and hate them. He basically said it straight out.

He's a globalist who wants Jews to parasite as the ruling class in mixed race countries like what is being created in the USA and Europe.

Just give me 5 minutes with him alone in a room and i will fix the Soros problem Europe has.

Why does he hate Europe so much?

What in his life has lead him to do single mindedly and relentlessly pursue the degradation of Europe and white identity?

>some sob-story advert about refugees on TV
>family jokes about putting them in my auntie's spare room
>she says she'd poison them if that happened
fucking based

I wonder what would happen if some country snaps, goes full right wing and just gasses them muslims.

This causes problems in two fronts.

1) The Muslim invasion force is dead in that country.

2) The jews are no longer the sole "muh gorillion" race, and the muslims can compete for the jews in this respect. (something they don't want to have happen.)

WWII
He spent his youth rounding up other jews

>weaving and (((banking)))

you might be right, but the Nice attack specifically was UNDOUBTEDLY a false flag. the attacker was paid something like $100,000 leading up to the attack, which he smuggled back home to tunisia.

have we ever had any record of a radical muslim being paid for his actions? especially close to $100,000? not that I can recall.

I do agree that the smaller, less heinous attacks (such as the AxeBoy on the train) were just random idiots acting up cause they're brainwashed, though.

He's not elected or anything. Why does he think he gets to decide how Europe spends its tax money

>Skilled economic immigrants

skilled in what?
Knife acrobatic and property redirecting?

i would laugh if it wasnt so fascinating

*teleports behind gobalists

Well, what are the cucks in Europe doing to resist this?

Europe is full of Liberal leaders and have been for decades. Those fucks keep voting them in while complaining about them

Because he's a jew. It's part of their belief system.

I dont understand lefties
>well we need basic income because there is less and less work places in current year
>we need more immigrants because muh aging population
Like wtf?

>This Is Europe’s Last Chance to Fix Its Refugee Policy
That sounds like a threat.

I'm going to be blunt. You Europeans aren't going to do shit about it. Every single immigrant is a new European and they will outnumber you in a few decades. There is nothing you can do about it because you WANT to be outnumbered. That's exactly what multiculturalism is.

You either violently rebel, because that's the only way this shit will stop, or you do nothing and try to vote your way out of this and lose your country, culture, and history. And future.

UGHH shut up you racist! it'll work!

I wish I had the chance to gut that kike.

the irony of an american saying this is fucking depressing

Would also cause another world war and other Libtards states would just eradicate them... would only help so rose ilk in the long run...

>Skilled economic immigrants
>skilled

>Different populations bring different skills
>"we doo tha jobs dat u dont want to do"

>There is plenty of anecdotal evidence for this
That's literally a fallacy.

You won't do shit either when it happens here. Oh wait, it already is happening and you're just shitposting.

He's also banned from Hungary and Israel.

I guess his fortunes and assets could solve many problems including the migrant crisis.

Why isnt he buying land and feeding them forever?

He's right though, this wouldn't be so horrifying if the vast majority wasn't so riddled with a "I want to die because I'm white and deserve it" mentality.

Tl'dr please.
I can't read his words without exploding.

and that doesn't exist in the US?

so the idea is to move literally all of the muslims out of the middle east, destroying europe
and then israel takes all of the middle east for itself because 'muh promised land'?

You can make the argument that there is no such thing as an American because anyone can be an American. But the same doesn't apply to any of the old world countries. Once the French are majority non-native, there will never be a French people again. French culture and people only exist in France an once that's gone, French culture and history is gone. Same goes for any old world country.

America and Canada becoming non-white isn't the same because anyone can become American and there is no Native American.

It's rather funny. Globalization brought international nationalism to stop it.
Just think about it for a moment.

If dxbs kek wills it

You're missing WHY:

To make Jews leave those countries and move to Israel. Those who remain, will race mix or give up Judaism.

As such, all of God's "chosen people" will have returned to the holy land, fulfilling end-time prophesy.

It is the belief of Zionists that such actions will lead to God revealing himself, and demonstrating the Jew's right to rule the lesser races, who will in turn willingly adopt servitude.

You can't make this shit up.

I know he will get arrested if he sets foot in Russia but why is he banned from these two countries?

Cos that would be using his own f*ckin money!

TLDR Soros looks at European countries as nothing more then giant corporations, and he wants to merge it into one gigacorp, the man does not care for Europe having values such as democracy, nationalism, independence, and an identity.

Europe is fucked with people backing this man up, it will eventually turn into a soulless communist society if he has his way.

I'm not sure what my fellow burgers are on about. It's like they don't realize that the US has gone from 80% white to 60% white in only a few decades.

You forgot rape, acid throwing, and white slave trade.

The Jews aren't the only gorrillion race. Armenians had one too and no one cares.

Hungary was for influencing elections by holding the economy to ransom (he crashed the Bank of England in the 90s via massive currency dumping).

Israel I'm less sure on, but at a guess for promoting mass immigration and degeneracy even within Israel (FEMEN are not welcome there) and selling out Jews for NAZI gold as a teenager.

Why are you censoring swears on Sup Forums of all places?

>a total that hopefully would be matched by countries elsewhere in the world (but not Isreal goyim).

That's bullshit, their fertility rates are exploding, the muslim civilization is hungry to expand (but are limited by technology), they won't leave their country but will broaden their influence. It will be a death sentence for Israel.

Does this fuck bath in virgins blood or something?
Someone creep up behind him and give him a good scare for the free world.

To give an idea just how far his influence goes, take a look at this image.

A glimpse into a massive sphere of control.

Isreal depends on the West. We fall, and they come burning with us.

>300,000 refugees each year who would be securely resettled directly to Europe from the Middle East

Considering the millions you guys get, it's not such a big number. And if each contry takes, lets say, 10k, not such a big impact.
However, we know this is just so we get used to it. Then, little by little, the number will get higher. They just realized that taking millions all at once was the spark that ignited nationalism.

Jews cant plan long term.
Israel also keeps it's wmd's hidden. Their plan is probably to spread Islam and use that as an excuse to bomb everyone else, along with non Jew Zionists who will hate Islam enough to ally with Israel.

Instead of taking refugees, why don't you just not take any refugees and don't do anything to help those people and let the problem sort itself out? Getting involved makes the issue worse an Muslims want to go to Europe because they believe they should control the world for the end times to start.

>Receive lesser blessing of kek
>Still ignored

Oh well, I'm outtie, nothing else of value in this thread for me.

my god look at that fucking face
hes just seething with evil kike energy
he looks like the fucking emperor from star wars, I wonder is he on some special drug to keep his decrepit ass alive or does he just survive by the sheer evil jew menacing power

>shit up your entire country because Ahmed is more religious than Shafiq and needs to kill his entire village, starting a civil war
>successively move the remaining population to other countries for gibs and more religion of peace
If you're a middle eastern shithole without oil, that's a soros-worthy model of development indeed.

Unfortunately he has a large family, including multiple sons.

One of which is actively taking up the helm of his fathers work, the others stay out of the lime light at present.

His son has an Instagram if i'm not mistaken. Private hosting of US politicians in his apartment, etc.

euobserver.com/tickers/134431

Szijjártó announced that Hungary will apply to take the 2017/2 presidency instead of the UK

So they are pretty much unisono with Sup Forums, that wants happenings to start a race war?