Donald trump is an evil per-

>donald trump is an evil per-

>son's unwitting pawn in the scheme for greater israel

MAGA

Should probably have pics of his grandkid at least.

>OP is not a fagg-

>a small loan

Damn, this random white trash bitch really makes me think

aw thats cute

>only his dad

Why do americans hate their moms?

why are women so rude?

>daddy issues into his 70s
>not a movie villain

fpbp

well meme'd sir

Sup Forums - Blog Post Screenshots

universally known he has daddy issues on par with your everyday trailer trash tammy

makes sense, his dad have gave him a million bucks and the only thing he values is money

oh fuck me this is sad

They're ammoral by default and only ever think of themselves or their kids, which are just extensions of their ego.

SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS

>"shauna"
>@goldengateblond

>A small redditor
UUUU

taking a picture of a sad old man and she still manages to get herself in the photo

You couldn't turn a million into two million, never mind a billion.

is this from the new Aardman kino?

>that bitch making sure just enough of her is in the photo

r/The_Donald detected

>r/The_Donald browser calls others redditors
oh i am laffin

something that hasn't been in the Oval Office for the last 8 years

you couldn't find the appropriate board for this shit thread if your life depended on it

>thanks! i miss my dad

laffed

Give me one million and I'll show you

>scenes women will never understand

going to med school costs 400,000 in new york.
A million bucks, which he paid back is chump change to build in nyc. His first project in manhattan, which was renovating an entire hotel in the grand central area during the low point of that area was no easy feat. I'd recommend you read about the history of his company. Banks weren't loaning until builders could secure tax breaks and the city wasn't cutting breaks unless loans were ready to go. Trump pulled off some amazing deals to get building when people were giving up on the area.

No, that's the former leader of the Labour party (UK).

tards, she's pretending to be taking a selfie so she can get the old guy,she obviously doesn't want him or people around her to know what she's doing
>outsmarted by some basic bitch
git gud desu bakalam

/biz/?

Why else would she take a photo mocking an old man awaiting the embrace of death, taking solace in his lonely life only by daydreaming of the simpler times back when his beloved wife used to sit at that very booth across from him every tuesday?

dude, anyone with a million dollars could turn it into 2 million. its not like investing it into a roth IRA and waiting is hard.

>Oh my GOD. He was also shot out of another man's penis. BWAAAAA. So like us.

Sentimental Republicunts. All sentiment, no substance.

makes perfect sense, his dad have gave him a million bucks and with that look where he is now

true history people get a lot more from rich famous parents, inherited or even from lottery and have done literally nothing with it

I dont get all the hate for the guy and why will any sane person prefer Hillary over him when she did 0 just riding true life because of her name at least Trump have done something with his life.....
>im not even a murican

y-yes i could. a-anybody could. it's all over for drumpf now!

Lmao you filthy fucking sycophant

he literally just laundered money

No, she made sure to get just enough of herself in th photo to post on instagram like "look what I saw teehee"
The mindset of a woman on a social media whoring bender is difficult to process but this was very much an intentional thing by her

I can see him looking at it everyday and saying "who's laughing now, old man?"

You find me an IRA with annual returns of even 6% over the last 10 years I'll give you 20 (You)s

>camo cowboy hats

>appropriate board

Sorry, did I trigger your autism?
There's no such things.

Wish I could mate.

Most people who complain about Trumps small loan don't have the foresight to save money themselves.
They live with less than a grands worth of savings and say, "WELL IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARIDOOS..."

>sycophant
I missed the part where I'm directly communicating with Donald Trump and am going to get something out of this.

taking a pic of an old widower might seem rude or whatever but he's clearly the focus of the pic, you can barely see the corner of her eye, it could be anyone. try not going full /r9k/ on tomorrow's Trump spam thread please

>old guy having some din with a pic of his deceased wife reminiscing of the good times.
>Shit skin whore exploits this moment for her degenerate social media

You shouldn't have let them take over twitter and instagram

Why do liberals hate their fathers so much?

when you save america

are those their formal cowboy hats?

If we were to find the original posting of this pic I can damn near be certain it would read something like "saw this old guy eating breakfast behind me" with a variety of emojis.
She wanted to be in the shot, she put herself in the shot, just enough so people like you would give her the benefit of the doubt.
Protip: this girl takes over 100 pictures of herself everyday. She knows how to use her camera

conservacucks have the biggest daddy complex

I like to think her eyebrows are indicating she is happy bc she thinks the sentiment of the man and his deceased wife is cute, and I refuse to believe otherwise unless sauce indicates otherwise

Don't bother trying to explain building to people who will barely get above minimum wage in their lives.

Trump won these states because Clinton was a horrible candidate.

Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania will go blue 2020 election.

don't post this again. delete the picture from youre hard drive and never come back to this site. i have youre ip address and youre personal information, i will kill you and youre family if you dont take this post down