Reminder for everyone that thinks the disgusting, abusive pairing "Reylo" will happen

Reminder for everyone that thinks the disgusting, abusive pairing "Reylo" will happen.

>81939369
>the goyim know
>keep forcing "pfffft THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN" meme
youre dead in the water and you know it now what

I keep telling you assholes Kylo becomes the hero in the end but you won't listen

>Vader turns bad for Padmé
>Kylo turns good for Rey
It's gonna happen OP, it's like poetry

Fuck off cuck.

Also it seems the Reylos from tumblr are stalking our threads.

>Anakin turned evil for love
>Kylo will turn good for love

Wtf I love Star Wars now.

>canadian phoneposting cuck

I don't think it's tumblr. I think some of us just realized how much it triggers SJWS and started supporting it ironically.

i'm sorry too

>Pass user since 2017

>Vader turns bad for Padmé
>Kylo turns good for Rey

P O T T E R Y

me on the right (i'm the skeleton)

They screenshot a post from a reylo thread Sup Forums had 2 days ago.

Who did? You have a link?

Doesn't surprise me though, this is one of the only places that doesn't get triggered when Reylo comes up. You'll get banned for mentioning it on forums and bullied on tumblr and reddit. Makes sense they would like it here.

kylo is unironically my favourite character and the best written character of the movie and I whole-heartedly hope that they have a very well-written redemption arc for him.

the entirety of kylo's training and tests being specifically to torture and weaken luke skywalker's resolve. snoke and kylo actively fuck with luke through the movie to increasingly break his spirit, the final test of kylo being for him to find and kill luke. By the point kylo finds him luke is spiritually broken, from the actions against his psyche and from the things he learns in the movie. luke easily defeats him, and has every desire to kill him, with rey forced to actively fight him off to save kylo's life. luke debates killing rey but chooses not to, and leaves. we're greeted by the realization that snoke was destroying everything luke cared about specifically in an attempt to make him his sith apprenticeand snoke succeeded

>being this in denial

good theory user.

but will reylo happen or not?

they're siblings

So, yes/no?

no you fucking freak

Kylo obviously will get redemption, his entire set up of being a confused, whiny teenage fuck up is obviously for that

Whether Rey will be his gf or not remains to be seen, TFA seems to try to move away from romance

i love how reylo is banned as a topic on the jedi council forum. kek.

>being this retarded
how the fuck are they siblings?

you think she's han and leia's daughter?

I wonder how stupid they'll feel one it's established Kylo and Rey have a connection which isn't familial.

/rinn/ reporting

Rey and Kylo can't be in a relationship. Finn already asked her if she had a bf and she didn't respond. People will uproar to hear she passed on the BBC for Linkin Park.

she's luke and leia's daughter obv.

Finn is getting some asian. Pretty much entirely confirmed.

Why are they making shit up?

Ah, explains why this site is full of unironic feminists nowadays. We need a /film/ board badly

I thought Finn was confirmed gay for that pilot dood.

Meh. One person is hardly an invasion. I don't even have a tumblr and I enjoy Reylo shitposting.

the opposite happened actually.

>all jedi must die
>kylo turns to the light for rey
>rey, following luke must now kill the jedi
Pottery

People have been going off on her about this.

They're not wrong. The mind probe seems to be more invasive, like someone pushing into your brain. It seems like Kylo can control just how painful he wants it to be though. He ripped into Poe's head to torture him but went much gentler with Rey.

thats a man, baby

they are terrified it might actually happen.

They think he was just as rough with Rey as he was with Poe, it just means Rey is stronger than Poe.

Literally nobody cares about the nu-starwars subplots. We just wanted to see what happens with Han and Luke.

That's a ridiculous sort of delusion. Nothing about that movie was subtle and it was clear you were supposed to juxtapose the two scenes.

I started to like this ironically and now I genuinely want it to happen and can't wait for it.

Yeah and they think it was to show how much stronger Rey is instead of showing that Kylo treats her differently. They're retarded.

This is what happened to me too.

>mfw disney is using sjw schadenfreude to make me want to see their movies
well played mouse

actually it's more like

>snoke was just using kylo to break luke and make him evil
>snoke has kylo try to kill luke as his last "test"
>this is just so luke can kill kylo and go dark side
>rey saves kylo's life
>luke fucks off to end the jedi, taking the twist nobody expects: going evil

I say luke is going to go dark on reddit and get downvoted to oblivion.

i will love disney if they make reylo happen. the meltdown from SJWs would be absolutely amazing, on a level we've never seen before. mass triggering.

I really only want it to happen to see all the screaming over it. I can't wait for the articles about how Disney is romanticizing abuse and ruining Rey.

No Redemption For White Males

Who do you think is making these movies, user?

They'll never do something like this. However, if you told someone who knew nothing of Star Wars to look at the TLJ poster and say who the villain on it is, they'd probably point to Luke.

Will it be bigger than Trump winning the presidency?

b-but why would rey save kylo when she hates him and wants him dead???

It will all end up being Trump's fault somehow.

No Skywalker has stayed evil and Star Wars' main theme is redemption. I'm not sure why anybody thinks he won't have a redemption arc.

No, he'll probably go back to the light and become part of the Rey yes-man squad. And cheer her on from the sidelines while she kills Snoke.

She has compassion like him.

Nah, that was on another level.
> Trump victory
> Brexit
> Le pen victory
> Nu-wars triggering tumblrinas

2bh

human empathy? not watching luke kill his best friend's son? maybe kylo fucking breaks down crying half-way through the fight?

they didn't make luke a bigger threat than kylo on the poster for nothing, he's obviously a villian.

I would say at least on that level, if not worse. There will be massive boycotts, with triggered SJWs burning their SW merch in giant piles, crying and screaming and cursing Kathleen Kennedy's existence, swearing to get revenge on Disney and everyone involved with the decision. They will try ti sue for emotional distress, psychological abuse and trauma. It will be amazing.

How much are the probabilities of actually happening? Don't get my hopes up, Sup Forums.

as high as the probability of luke being the main villian

if kylo goes good he needs a replacement, and lukes already on record as wanting to end the jedi

Tumblr is already saying if Reylo happens and they make Rey fall for a "facist" like Kylo Ren then it's proof Kathleen Kennedy is a Trump supporter. Kek.

An antagonist for sure, but not a real villain.

It's most likely because she learns something about Kylo's past that makes her more sympathetic to him. Rey having visions of past events will continue to be a thing and there's an obvious mystery there.

If Finn was white the obvious choice would be him and talks of Reylo wouldn't even be happening.

It just goes to show how Boyega was only used as a prop for Daisy Ridley's character to shine. He never comes up in these romance discussions despite meeting Rey and then rescuing her -- which is borderline romance movie shit and would warrant Finn's name coming up whenever these discussions are brought up. But everyone just see's him as "black stormtrooper".

Really makes me think. Pretty cute how the Jews appropriate PC culture for other sinister methods. I'm not even anti-semitic but the modern treatment of Star Wars has stirred something inside me, not going to lie.

If Rey isn't a Skywalker, I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed.

>m'dudes

Finn and Rey had almost negative chemistry the way it was written. People would still have seen more chemistry with Poe.

And talks of Reylo would still be happening. People love hero and villain romances.

>not a real villian

nig he's more evil than kylo on that poster.

Fuck off Boyega. Be lucky they didn't make your character into a faggot.

He looks mad but they're not going to make Luke a bad guy. Antagonists don't have to be evil.

Finn's character was originally supposed to be white though. I just think FinnRey were always meant to be just friends. They're like Luke/Leia. They flirt and stuff at first but beyond that they just love each other like friends or siblings.

>finn and rey had no chemistry
>their chemistry was so palpable in the trailers and tv spots leading up to the film that Sup Forums was almost on meltdown mode due to the possibility of them hooking up

I still remember when the international trailer dropped. It was madness.

Also, the Jakku scenes in the movie with those two were great.

Just admit that you don't want to see a black guy with a white girl. It's literally the only reason why you wouldn't want an underdog like Finn to get the girl
In the end. Everyone loves an underdog -- but not if he's black.

>they're not going to make luke a bad guy

imagine adult luke in this sexy ass black leather swinging around a red lightsaber

Rey rescues herself every single time. Unless you count letting Kylo fuck him up until Rey woke up from her forced nap?

would you fuck her?

They had no chemistry in the movie and the Jakku scenes of them were some of the cringiest. That's why Stormpilot got so big in the first place. Finn had twice the chemistry with Poe as with Rey. Rey gave him a fucking friend forehead kiss at the end.

It's not happening. He's getting with Kelly Marie Tran's character.

yeah, just like people thought luke/leia was going to be the main romance in ANH. what's your point, user?

When I first went to see TFA I was expecting for FinnRey to be a thing. But all that change the moment Kylo and Rey met in the forest and during the interrogation scene. They just had more interesting scenes and Daisy's acting was a lot better.

Finn, go to bed. You're getting some Rose pussy soon, relax.

A joint redemption arc betwen Rey and Ben/Kylo would be great. I think there is a lot of potential for Disney to do a swap, with Rey turning evil in Ep 8 and Ben turning good, only for him to redeem her in Ep 9. But that seems a little too complex, they'll just have her redeem him most likely.

Not at all. I'm mixed race (black father, white mother). I have no problem with Finn and Rey together, but I saw nothing to suggest that was going to happen in Ep 7. He's a comic relief character, at times bordering on an old-fashioned dumb negro who needs whites to carry him through everything.

Their relationship reminds me of the Leia/Luke relationship, where he's the goofy little brother figure (literally, we later discover). I like Finn, and it's really cool that we've got a black dude as a major character, but IMO he's not getting with Rey.

>I think there is a lot of potential for Disney to do a swap, with Rey turning evil in Ep 8 and Ben turning good

there really, really is

go watch rey's lightsaber duel again, she looks downright vicious meanwhile kylo looks gentle, even when he's brutalizing finn he has an air of weakness to him.

Yep. Finn and Rey have zero romantic or sexual chemistry. They feel like siblings or friends and his "attempts" at flirting feel awkward and more like comic relief. The way he uses her head to climb up and get a better view, etc. That's how you treat your little sister, not a girlfriend.

Interrogation scene did it for me.

>Rey turning evil in Ep 8 and Ben turning good

All I want.

I don't think there's enough time to set up a believable swap. If they go with anything like this, it's more likely that Rey will be tempted by the dark while Kylo slowly snaps out of it and then drags her away from the edge. So she never actually goes dark.

>But that seems a little too complex, they'll just have her redeem him most likely.

Does that mean you think Reylo will happen? Or will it be Rey Skywalker redeeming her cousin Ben?

>will it be Rey Skywalker redeeming her cousin Ben?

How do people still believe this?

I can't think of a more boring story. Besides, it'd be stupid if any family but his mother redeemed him. And unfortunately that option is out.

I know a lot of people on here are supporting Reylo ironically bc it will trigger the SJWs, but it is actually the most intriguing dynamic of the new trilogy to me lol.

majority of the fandom still believes it, they're fucking retarded.

Considering how boring this trilogy is, that's not really a feat. Her interactions with Kylo are the only time Rey has any edge or complexity.

It was ironic for me at first but now I really like it and will be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

LUKE SKYWALKER IS THE VILLIAN

KYLO IS THE TRAGIC HERO

REY IS A LITTLE SLUT

SNOKE IS A JEDI

>Or will it be Rey Skywalker redeeming her cousin Ben?

This, probably. Although to be honest, Disney has already borrowed heavily from the old Expanded Universe. Kylo Ren/Ben is basically a combination of EU Jacen Solo (Han's son) and Ben Skywalker. Rey, meanwhile, is basically EU Jaina Solo (Han's daughter) combined with Bastila Shan (popular video game character).

This series will end exactly the way the "Legacy of the Force" series ended. Rey will kill Kylo Ren, but in his final moments he'll do something good. Disney has played this very safe so far, and imo that won't change.

I've been liking it since January 2016 and this is because I came across a Reylo meta called Death and the Maiden.

Yeah, me too. The idea of the main villain and main hero essentially swapping places, which has been surprisingly well-established (Kylo Ren's "light side temptation" and Rey's insane power and arrogance), is a great one. But I think it's just too ambitious and risky for Disney. They're much better off playing it safe.

Siblings are a compelling relationship. Cousins who don't know each other at all are not.