Is Hollywood really run by a bunch of degenerate pedos?

Is Hollywood really run by a bunch of degenerate pedos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=z03xEdNlmQY
youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
metro.co.uk/2016/05/22/elijah-wood-claims-jimmy-savile-style-paedophile-ring-is-operating-in-hollywood-5898734/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115792/Pedophile-X-Men-actor-convicted-sexually-abusing-Nickelodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G0rhsuVlXx0
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650606
youtu.be/BZX7UJSXCiU
youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wish

No.

Can I get a quick rundown?

No, the universe is.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s

It's not run by pedos, but the underlings of those who run it are.

I wouldn't go that far, but most definitely the planet we live on.

nope, and there is no proof or evidence to suggest that. Those are very serious claims being made by very powerful people. I suggest you lay low and quit making these threads.

Well said.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>nope, and there is no proof or evidence to suggest that.
I'll refer you back to this

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=z03xEdNlmQY

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk

metro.co.uk/2016/05/22/elijah-wood-claims-jimmy-savile-style-paedophile-ring-is-operating-in-hollywood-5898734/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115792/Pedophile-X-Men-actor-convicted-sexually-abusing-Nickelodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html

I agree

Oh Dan, you nutty child molester, goto bed.

Lies for attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0rhsuVlXx0

>Another pedowood/conspiracy thread
Best type of thread on Sup Forums

Have you ever heard the saying, if it looks like shit and smells like shit?
Well Look here Krager you pedo defending sack of shit, the smell emanating from this whole "conspiracy", is going to be the BIGGEST shit sandwich the earth has ever seen.

>Best type of thread on Sup Forums
It's definitely the closest thing you'll get to the truth, that's for sure.

>lies
>fake news
>conspiracy
>alt-right
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650606

I wish Corey had just stuck with the Pedowood stuff as opposed to making terrible music.
youtu.be/BZX7UJSXCiU

>I wish Corey had just stuck with the Pedowood stuff
What the fuck does that even mean, like he choose to be serially molested as a child or something?

He should have become a full-time investigator and advocate against pedophilia in Hollywood.

It would have been a one way ticket to suicided.

They are all tranny gender swapping weirdos.

No of course not! And Disney girls aren't the biggest sluts in the world either.

>And Disney girls aren't the biggest sluts in the world either.
>implying they're not conditioned from very early on to conform to the 'demands' of the industry.
Kids are only what you make them after all.

vampires

Best girl

absolute NOT specially in Disney studios, NOT ONE SINGLE PEDO IN DISNEY, do you understand?

Seems legit, thanks for the info.

you welcome, remember to get a ticket for the next Star Wars.

>booked it yesterday
Thanks again buddy

yes. psychic vampires and shit

I used to believe in conspiracies about lizard people and satanic cabals until the 2016 election. That's when I realized ideas have real world consequences and the dangers of mob mentality. I didn't want to be like those people so I got my shit together and never looked back.

To be fair though the idea that casting directors who work for Disney and such are touching the kids isn't even remotely as farfetched as satanic cabals, much less lizard people. I doubt it's as organized and systematic as some of the people here think it is, but there are definitely tons of young artists being molested in music/sports/film/modeling. I mean I'm in LA right now and I've heard about shady casting couch type shit from adult actors and actresses, so I can only imagine what happens to a lone 14-year-old girl with fame hungry parents surrounded by the wolves of this industry.

>Exactly this
The only conspiracy here, is one created by the kiddie raping degenerates to try and hide their fucked up perversions.

There are certainly individual paedos in hollywood. Maybe even groups in certain studios. But i doubt theres one overarching paedo ring.

Fake news.

sage

are you guys implying that if a teenaged, hormone-crazy Miranda or Erin stayed on your trailer every day, hugging, sitting on your lap while the money-hungry parents turned a blind eye, you wouldn't do anything?

GTFO

Wherever there's money an power involved, organized sex rings are NEVER far behind. It's just how these people work...unfortunately.

Shill

die.

What does Dan "the normal man" Schneider has to do with this?

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Now pls delete thread.

REMINDER: People are slowly but surely waking up to what these sick fucks are up to and how deep this runs.
It's not to late get back on the side of truth. If you are actually one of (((them))) you should probably park some hot lead in your brain now, before shit turns real ugly.

Like i say, they do likely exist, but the idea that there is one single paedo ring tgat controls the whole of hollywood is not credible. Far more likely is a few smaller groups in individual studios.

>the idea that there is one single paedo ring tgat controls the whole of hollywood is not credible.
I guess you'd probably shit your pants then if i told you the CIA had an active hand in the running of Hollywood.
It's organized, it's widespread and it starts in Hollywood, sports, fashion and music and continues to places higher than you ever imagined.

I would be unsurprised if the CIA are imvolved somehow.

bumping for truth

>cmon guys
>we're all into little kids right?
>haha
>right?

Seriously Kys

Not necessarily. It would have been a nice career revival, like Liea Remmeni with Scientology

>Is Hollywood really run by a bunch of degenerate pedos?
You better fucking believe it, but the fact this thread is dying a painful death should be a good indication it's not welcome round these parts.
Sup Forums is a hotbed for industry shills to market their prospective wares, and throwing pedophilia into the mix is really bad for publicity.

I think so. there's enormous amounts of evidence.

I mean I want to discuss this but what can I say? Once "An Open Secret" and the few other random clips and links on this shit get posted, where can the conversation go? Someone needs to dig deeper so we can have new material to work with.

just watch this since you retards can't focus on anything other than meme youtubers. it's not just hollywood.
youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw
look up "the finders" too, it's really fucked up and 100% true.

>whistleblowers
>whistleblowers
>whistleblowers

They're out there.

what is degenerate about being a pedo?

You won't get through to people by calling them retards.
It's a touchy subject that many people don't even want to think about.
It's much easier to convince someone of the truth if you're on their side.

>Destroying a person's entire life for the simple act of fulfilling your own sick gratification
No it's fine.

>This image

Pedo wood Not's

what does that have to do with being a pedo?

Not even rick and morty is safe from degeneracy lads

we fucking lost

>Name three grains of ham that equal two bun cakes
Literally (you)r argument

Those little cunts
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pedophilia is defined as a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. If you don't see what's wrong with that, I think it might be too late to help you.

For centuries actors had the same statues as whores
Because that's what they are, they are entertainers, their job is to "entertain"
So I don't care if some child star wanabee has to take it in the ass, no one pointed a gun to his head to become an actor.
If he wants to have a star in Hollywood Boulevard then he has to earn it
He could do like his schoolmates and study hard ad be a wageslave but no, he wanted to be a Cinema star, well then he better start sucking