Frauds

So who's the best of the worst? Are they all frauds? Are Aubameyang also a bust

The same people who would shit on Mourinho would call this fraud a genius

He is a fraudulent genius

equal Mourinho CL count in 1,5 year. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>win 2 CLs back-to-back
>fraud
hmmmmmmmmmm

With a stacked team, Zidane wouldn't get past the group stages with Porto and Inter Milan

Mourinho had prime Cristiano, prime Benzema, Ozil, Xabi Alonso, Marcelo, Modric, Kaká, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Casillas, Coentrão, Di Maria, Morata, Fabinho, Jesé, Casemiro, Albiol, Arbeloa and Ricardo Carvalho in his Real Madrid and still didn't manage to win a single CL, you stupid sack of shit.

He had to go against the best Barcelona team of all time, and he still decisively won La Liga over Pep and sent him packing to Germany. He would have won more had it not been for suspicious referees and his players not stabbing him in the back.

What does Zidane do? What does he actually offer to the World of Football other than clapping his hands and hoping his team scores? Nothing absolutely nothing.

I find it funny that brainlets value managers based on what happens on the pitch given the fact that it's just a small part of their job, one that is infinitely more affected by other elements than any other part of their job.

jozy altidore
Pep is the Spanish Phil Jackson

>last big transfers was James Rodriguez
>stacked team

Doesn't change the fact that the team is stacked retard.

He's not a tactical genius, but surely even you have to admit that he is doing SOMETHING right, since he won 2 back to back CL?

he literally shouts “VAMOS VAMOS” every game and gets results (sometimes)

Don't fucking say "gets results sometimes", RM under him played one of the best seasons in the club history. He won the CL twice and the spanish league too, which was last won by Mourinho. And somehow, you can still say

>"no hes not doing anything right he just says vamos"

So why is his team so shit now? They're literally 14 points behind Barcelona, Zidane got lucky.

Well, don't all teams start choking at some point, just compare Conte last season and then this season? Is Conte a shit manager too, or even Guardiola, since his team wasn't good last season, but they're doing great now?

>literally GOAT both as player and manager
>fraud
kys my man

do you actually consider this an intelligent perspective or have you accepted you're just a shitposting retard

Just popping in this thread to point out that my country is a shithole. Yet, despite all the negatives about it, Philippina women are housemaids. They cook, clean, and sleep in rooms smaller than a kitchen.

Your women, the women you call mothers and daughters, are treated like the dog shit you forgot to pick up on the side of the road. This is your peak, Philippines. This is what your people have become. You're not a third world country, you are literally, and unironically, slaves IN a third world country.

Zidane is 4th in a TWO race League, Conte at least has a tactical approach other than VAMOS VAMOS and lets not forget how competitive the Premier League is

How the fuck do you know Conte has a tactical approach, other than just yelling and jumping on the sidelines? If Zidane doesn't have one, in your opinion, then surely other managers don't have any tactical approach either?

>1-1 against PSG
>emery brings on fullback to shut down real's offense
>zidane double subs and changes formation to 4-4-2
>suddenly win 3-1
Yeah he shouts vamos vamos amirite

if your retarded Finnish mind cant comprehend how much better Conte sets up his team than Zidane then you're nothing but a delusional Real Madrid customer.

VAMOS

>parking the bus = tactical approach

If you're seriously saying that a team that won the champions league twice in a row, the spanish league, Club World Cup, etc. had no tactics at all, then I'm sorry, you're the retarded one here.

Like I said again, fucking Maradona could manage that team to a treble coked out of his mind

At least Conte has options to switch up the player other than 'Pass it to Ronaldo and hope he scores'

Looking at these flags, I can recognise the same >mouyes shitposters

Yeah sure, but Mourinho couldn't do that, Ancelotti couldn't do that and Benitez couldn't do that. But, I understand that by your logic, they were just unlucky.

Mourinho didn't have Kroos, Morata, Casemiro and Bale

Ancelotti had to deal with a team constantly injured and he didnt have a stacked bench like Zidane

Benitez didnt have the patience of the board but he did fine, Madrid are just a terrible club

Oh yes, Mourinho had such garbage players like Xabi Alonso, Di Maria, Özil, Higuain, etc. Ancelotti did still manage to win the CL, didn't he? And we're talking about Real Madrid, they always have a stacked team, starting XI, bench, everything. Benitez didn't do fine, he was garbage, players didn't like him at all.

Lacazette because he was replaced inside six months.

That's an appalling achievement.

>other than 'Pass it to Ronaldo and hope he scores'
Do you actually watch RM games or just shitpost about them based on what you hear?

What's there to watch? Its either they draw away or they score 6 past relegation tier sides, there's nothing exciting about La Liga, I'd rather watch Liverpool than watch Madrid or La Liga

any coach would've won 2 cl against shalke, bremen, city and atletico

Then go watch Liverpool instead of arguing here about how

>"ZZ is a shit coach he didnt do anything guys i swear he just claps haha vamos amirite"

And then watch RM win the Champions' League once again this year.

Lukaku is already having a better season than your hero Zlatan so I suggest you shut the fuck up.

23 goals in his first season at a new club that is struggling to create chances is fantastic

I expect next year he'll really kick on. Still only 24 years old and most strikers peak around 27/28 so come back in 3 or 4 seasons.

Madrid won't get past Manchester City or United and maybe Liverpool if and IF they get past PSG, The Premier League coaches are to smart too lose to a fraud like Zidane in the Champions League

>tfw too dumb for the premier league
>but just smart enough for the champions league

PL is harder to win than CL

PL requires 38 games over a year, it requires every aspect of football management, skill, intelligence, resilience, endurance, hard work, talent and balls. Even the worst sides in the PL have squads that are worth £200 million + and the atmosphere's are intense and difficult to play in. This isn't Getafe away where you show up and win 8-0. This is fucking Stoke and West Brom, you come out of it with a 1-0 if you're lucky and only 3-4 major injuries to your best players.

Meanwhile the CL could be won by drawing every game 0-0 and winning on penalties. It's all about luck of the draw and who shows up on the day, just like any cup.

So yeah, the 'point' you were trying to make was retarded.

>destroys buyern

Getafe isn't in CL tho is it dumdum

>Filipino sport analysis

>the atmosphere's are intense

Please, stop.

No, but some people seem to think the PL is like any other league like Italy, Germany or Spain.

It's not. It's hard as nails.

To win against relegation fodder in England is the same as beating the 3rd - 6th place teams in other countries.

Totally different animal.

In the CL you end up with around 8-10 clubs in the knockouts that actually are stronger than the bottom 10 PL clubs.

I can agree with the fact that PL is the most difficult league to win, because the clubs are alright and the christmas time is a hell of a test for all clubs. But imo cups and leagues shouldn't be compared.

Nope.

Going away to Crystal Palace is an absolute nightmare for the title contenders. It's horrible and forget the quality of the team on the pitch, the atmosphere evens the odds up. As I said, you're lucky to get a scrappy 1-0 against the run of play.

Now contrast that with mickey mouse La Liga and Italy where the stadiums are half-full. Not even comparable in the slightest.

Please stop

>1.5 years coaching
>7 trophies
>3 champions leagues

nice try m8

derp, meant 2 champion leauges

>zidane is a terrible manager meme
He's not the most tactically savvy manager but he handles the squad extremely well, which no one at Madrid has done since Del Bosque. They are too reliant on Marcelo, Carvajal, Kroos and Bale; all of whom have missed extended periods this season. It didn't help that Ronaldo was out of form either. The guy beat Atleti and Juventus, and in the latter everyone picked against them.

As for Mourinho, the fighting with the media works in England because they think it's funny and charismatic but in Spain it doesn't fly. Then he started blaming the players and benched Casillas which was seen as the final straw. To say his squads were good enough compared to the current Madrid squad is laughable, they were arguably better. The Fergusons and the Wengers of the world are rare, most managers have a short time frame and the most demanding of them (particularly ones who like to press a lot) tend to burn out their squads. You saw it at Milan with Sacchi and Capello, at Barcelona with Pep, Klopp at Dortmund, Jose at every place not named Porto.

>manure cuckstomer
lmao they won't get past sevilla ffs

>won 2 CLs with a team full of narcissistic pussies, crybaby supporters and a crooked owner ready to fire him in 2 seconds

>I don’t rate Zidane

You're a moron

Sevilla will get fucked in Old Trafford

With a stacked team

>referees
fuck off Madridfanboy, you righteously lost that CL semifinal playing your fucking murderboringball.

Alot of managers have big egos and end up doing more to fuck up a team than helping them. Zidane just sticks the players where you'd expect and lets them play to their strengths.

The players also have huge respect for Zidane. I can’t remember which CL match it was but he got Ronaldo and Bale to track back. That’s an achievement in and of itself.

Has Lacazette even been given a proper chance yet?

How am I a Madrid fan retard? I just stated that Mourinho had to face refball while managing Madrid, you stupid Mexican

Stacked team, but Benitez couldn't do it either. Or Ancelotti, or Mourinho but yeah they were

>unlucky

You think Benitez deserved to be sacked? typical spoiled Madridiot

>Zidane only won 2 consecutive CLs because of stacked team!
Yeah, just think of all these poor, small clubs Real competes with in the CL, like Barcelona, PSG, Buyern, Juve. Definitely none of them qualifies as stacked

Holy shit. Talk about a thread derailed.

The inter team was great and everyone was in the form of their lives, Porto got suspended from CL in 2004-05 season for bribing officials in the CL winning season

LMAO, did it really seem like he was doing a good job at the club?

The only thing better that Mou had was a better Benzama/Higuain to play upfront, but that's it.
Zidane has arguably the best midfield with Kroos and GOATdric. It's comprable to the Xavi-Iniesta partnership of 2009-2011.
Zidane's defence and goalkeeper are also better.

Nice post american.
But, are you saying that Jose's madrid hasd better players than current Zidane's? Not taking injuries into account Zidane's is better IMHO.

Pure refballed tho

literally whom

>all these madrid/barca customers in this itt