The greatest comedic actor of all time.

Peter Sellers thread.

>>pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajMqhpCBPAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not Jack Lemon

I love you Alice B Toklas is a kino classic

He also got Carrie Fisher'ed ad Paul Walker'ed when he died and they wanted to make another Pink Panther movie so they just took one and made it from the outtakes of the others.

Do y'all know about The Pink Panther movies?

Lost a lot of respect I had for him when I found he was jewish

hmmmm, good choice, but if I was a contrarian I'd claim **** ******* topped him.

played the superior pedo in lolita too

Of course everyone knows those are awesome but Peter Sellers made a bunch of good movies with a distinctly 60s aesthetic that kind of fall under the radar nowadays.

But yeah Pink Panther is hilarious and awesome.

Came her to say yeah he's very underrated

his sublime performance as multiple disparate characters in Dr. Strangelove is orders of magnitude greater

mfw watching The Mouse That Roared the other day

it's an Inspector Clouseau joins Doctor Who to travel back in time to medieval Europe episode

mfw I'm told about fluoride in our water

Who's heir to Peter Sellers? Is it, dare I say, Steve Coogan? Could it be David Mitchell??

Keith Lemon

just going to leave this here.

look it up on youtube if you want to see Peter Sellers's best role.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajMqhpCBPAY

Steve Carell and Mike Meyers both owe a lot to Peter Sellers but of the young comedians maybe Ari Shaffir?

> yfw you deny her your essence but she keepsuckin'

>David Mitchell
>heir to Peter Sellers
More like polar fucking opposite

>Ari Shaffir
how? that guy is really unfunny and just screams into the mic to emphasize his punchlines... i really don't see him being any similiar to Peter Sellers' subtle comedic talent.
Ari Shaffir will never get out of the comedy cellars in LA. he'll be the one unfunny dude who just sticks to his usual shtick...