So say you were in a public shooting and you had your concealed weapon on you

So say you were in a public shooting and you had your concealed weapon on you
You neutralize the Ahmed with a few shots.
Now, the police show up. How do they know not to shoot you on sight? How do they know you aren't the terrorist? Would saving the day be a death sentence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhfJ4LNgIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>threat is down
>demag and pop the chamber and wait
You cant be this stupid.

You're white. The dead guy is brown.

Witness will testify that Ahmed was the perpetrator.

and what if there was another shooter? Bang you are dead. Congrats

>How do they knows you aren't they terrorist?

I'm white

lmao he has blue eyes shout out to all those faggots constantly bragging about their amazing aryan masterrace eyes

Mercy pls

Put the fucking gun away when you're done with it for you idiot.

>believing the eye color meme

>Double Tap Target, your shooting to kill so who the fuck cares.
>Check your surroundings.
>Demag pop chamber
>Place Gun on ground with ID next to it
>Kneel on ground and wait for Police.

when police arrive you put the weapon down and lay down on the ground. they will likely detain you until the truth comes out and you are treated like a hero

Reload/reholster. Train from the holster anyway. Your argument is invalid.

Fuck me, I was the idiot all along.

>threat is down

i don't that's the point of my post

Once the perp is down and you are positive there are no more shooters, put the gun down on the ground, lay face down hands extended out open and flat on the ground. Feel proud you just saved america

cause I'm white

sage

You goys forget- Liberals don't profile based on race

Well I would have a pre-made sign that says "I shot the terrorist, don't kill me". Then I would unload the gun, place it three feet in front of me, then get on the floor and do the dinosaur

You fucking retard, you don't kill one person and then assume you're safe.

You wait until it's obviously clear. If there hasn't been shooting for a minute then you should remove the magazine and eject the round.

The cops don't show up INSTANTLY. There is usually time between when a shooting is over and the cops show up and you use that to listen to the soothing sound of your ears going
>eeeeeeeeeeeee

>Implying anyone on /pol could kill a terrorist

>cops show up
>they're all armed
>start shooting each other because they don't know which one might be the terrorist

Better put the gun down even before the police arrives, I mean, them 5-0s aren't just shooting the black people, right? The person with a gun on the scene will definitely irritate them at least.

Put the gun on the ground. When cops arrive say you killed the guy. They congratulate you and you enjoy the rest of your day.

Jesus Christ, user. What the fuck are you doing?

>you shoot terrorist
>Put down gun
>Guy with cop uniform walks in
>He's actually a terrorist disguised as a cop
>He shoots you
GG no re.

The only acceptable answer is to shoot everyone with a gun

I'm sure you could totally make these rational decisions during a time of extreme stress with tons of adrenaline.
Then again, your gun could also jam due to the mold in your fatty folds gunking it up

Honestly though, anyone with a gun literally is a terrorist and should be shot by the police.

>carry post-its so you can leave a note on the dead guy saying

>your job

and one on your gun on the ground saying

>you're welcome

call 911 and say you shot and killed a terrorist so they can relay information to police, then demag and empty chamber, sit on ground and wait

>mold in your fatty folds gunking it up

If you didn't try so hard, I might would have taken it.

Ballistic tests?

Oh, I get it, you are pretending to be a retard

don't be a black. I think it's a good starter

There was this film made with a similar scenario: I

That's not really what user is asking. I think in the hypothetical situation, police are responding to the threat of a terrorist and show up and you're the only one alive and armed and he wants to know how they know you're not the person they are supposed to be stopping.

Call in UAV.

Put gun away. Start walking. No reason to wait for the fuzz, they aren't going to give you a gold star.

Conceal carry is for my saftey. If I can run, I'm fucking gone. If I can't I'll waste the dune coon. It's the publics fault for relying on the over weight, under trained, trigger happy police to save them. Or maybe the police will take forever out if fear of political backlash.

>Now, the police show up. How do they know not to shoot you on sight? How do they know you aren't the terrorist? Would saving the day be a death sentence?
Because I didn't point the gun at them and followed police instructions.

Dylan Roof actually was the one killing the people and he didn't get shot, you just have to give up.

>YOU! WITH THE GUN! DROP IT!
>please wait here for 48 hours while we conduct ballistic testing

Better let the sandniggers kill you then.

Well presumably I'm not going to be pointing the gun at the police because I'm not a fucking moron. I'll be sitting down somewhere trying to figure out whether or not I'm going to jail.

>Falling for the meme that cops just roll up guns blazing.

Most of the time, unless your pointung a gun at them or someone else, they will command you to drop the weapon. Not doing so will get you killed. A terrorist or average black wont follow command or instantly try and kill the cop. You will follow all police commands, live, and become hero.

You libs really are autistic

This. They're just going to keep stretching the hypothetical.

Just like this upstanding black American did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhfJ4LNgIs

>Raise my hand
>Get arrested
>Wait for them to investigate and discover the truth
>Be hailed as a hero
>Get killed six months later by a cunt who wanted to avenge Ahmed.

dont you have brown boogie men to cry about?
Or some similar nonissue?

This.
Instead of the tired
>how many mass shootings were stopped by someone with ccw
How about we ask
>how many people with ccw have been killed in a mass shooting?
Before people start with the "ccw holders are a small percentage of the population"
According to federal statistics, 10% of my state have conceal carry permits.

Kek

i shot a mexican three times when he broke into my house. don't think it'd be all that different.

Mercy pls

>Put down terrorist/criminal
>Police show up
>user!!! HANDS UP --- Oh wait never mind, he's white, thanks for saving the day user, really appreciate it

>teleport behind him
"whisper "nothing personal kid"
>shoot him with my knife
You guys are all noobs

kek

>shoot him with my knife
That's a very British post of you.

most American post of the week. unironically, well done m8. wish we had your freedom.

Am I white?

>"shoot to kill"
>disarm and kneel as if you were actually guilty
enjoy your prison time

why is every nogunz faggot answering this OP and how are the rest of you so completely ignorant of the law?

if the threat is actually neutralized then just check and reholster your weapon. if you are presented with another threat, well, you just drew and neutralized that one, didn't you? you can do it again if you need to. and if you don't need to, then you fucking don't, just like when you're standing in the checkout line at walmart. keep the edgy, wait for police to arrive, wait for their LAWFUL ORDERS, and then COMPLY. you don't fucking make this shit up as you go along, you autistic fucks.

That's not evidence of guilt, it's evidence that you have done research on what to do in the event you ever have to use your gun for self defense.

>that intro
10/10

Once the threat is gone the only perceivable threat that would remain would be you. So you make yourself a non threat. They will still take you in, but even if there are no witnesses ballistic and forensic evidence will confirm that you were not the terrorist.

doesn't matter to the state prosecutor. whatever he says reflects guilt, does

better practice spreading your asscheeks!

Say nothing before your lawyer is present and witness testimony that you were only returning fire and you'll be fine.

If this hypothetical situation was like the Zimmerman thing where there were no witnesses then maybe I would be inclined to see your point.

Most self defense shootings don't eve go to court though. No prosecutor wants to get bitchslapped over every obvious self defense shooting. He has his job to think about. When the prosecutor consistently loses cases they get fired.

>neutralize threat
>make sure he's dead or restrained
>call police
>"I have been the victim of an assault at (address), please dispatch officers to this location"
>holster gun
>wait for police
>tell them who the suspect is
>tell them where any witnesses are
>tell them where any casings from your shots/the guy's shots are
>tell them you'll be happy to talk to them in 24 hours after you speak with your lawyer
>say literally nothing else

spbp

>PUT THE GUN DOWN
>GET ON THE GROUND

>put the gun Down
>get on the ground
>get taken in for questioning
>explain how you killed the shooter
>get released and everything is fine

Or you could spaz out and get yourself killed

You fucked up, user. You're going to do 25 to life.

>put the gun Down
>get on the ground
>get taken in for questioning
>ask for lawyer
>explain how you killed the shooter to your lawyer
>lawyer explains WHY you killed the shooter to the police
>get released and everything is fine

This is the superior version. If you're smart enough to handle a firearm you're smart enough to know not to trust the police not to build a case against you.

This is why they say CAN AND WILL, not MAY AND MIGHT.