youtu.be/sDR8HKC9wgI?t=11m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many times was that machete folded?

>machete

Why do redditor constantly say kino?

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=uNx4RbeSpYM&t=1s
pure shit

Is this supposed to be a parody of that scene in 300?

stop shilling your shit channel

stop shilling your pseudo weeaboo garbage

Pure garbage, worst movie of the year so far

I actually agree 100%. Too bad youre an annoying shill, if I had found you on yt I would've subscribed.

>that camera focus
>that dynamic action
>only 4 cuts in 15 seconds
>cheeky POV
Literally better than anything Marvel has ever done, go ahead and try to prove me wrong That's all you got kiddo? Heh

if you liked it enough to subscribe, you wouldn't be complaining about shilling.

you also wouldn't have found me on youtube, retard.

What's wrong with that?

Can you imagine him just flailing about with the greenscreen background? Shit must feel ridiculous.

I wish Zack Snyder directed it. Remember Doctor Manhattan's blue dick? Imagine King Kong's flopping around for 3 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=pGCIreIyyYg&t

Why can't capeshit be this good again bro?

i really wish you would get banned, you post your shitty videos everywhere and are unarguably advertising

Is that the Monster Hunter movie?

If I'm advertising, then you and OP work for Legendary Pictures.

What movie is it you fucking scumbag autists?

escape from monkey island

Morrowind

Kong Skull Island

Someone post the webm of Shea Wingman heroically staying behind only to be hilariously BTFO

trudno byt bogom

youtu.be/sDR8HKC9wgI?t=11m13s

Vivec bless you Jiub

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

snyder produces kino

and this is Sup Forums so what are you crying for

sorry i'm just a huge faggot can't help myself

I wish they didn't kill off the Asian guy

I'm just saying namefag, pretending to be retarded isn't that funny. No need to be so hostile

but you're not pretending

sorry i'm a colossal faggot really not you me, feel free to go through the posts i've made, its best never to respond to me i'm an aids and cancer-ridden homosexual

kek

>Fart gas
BRAAAP Kong.

I agree wholeheartedly

everyone please never talk to me again, its the only way the Doctor says i'll get better and can take the white jacket off

>Imagine King Kong's flopping around for 3 hours.
Unggghhh fuck I'm so horny

so if I type the name Uridon in too, does that mean I can also be uridon?

FUCK OFF THERES ONLY ONE URIDON YOU ASSHOLES

and me makes 10

Guys please stop and just check out my YouTube channel for daily meme videos.

yes, yes goyim please subscribe

now remember what did dr wienstien say? lets stop pretending we're a celebrity, its the only way we'll see mother and the basement again

so you're saying I'm a celebrity

Tom Hiddleston in Kong managed to be an even less believable action protagonist than Adrian Brody in Predators.

we always knew we were, thats why we subscribed to our amazing youtube channel for great movie content and other funny material

I don't fucking know i'm just a fragment of your personality I think we were fucking purple rhinos last night, w-we're we fucking purple rhinos last night? be honest come on its me

and to think I hated Split

did I? fuck i'm so confused

no we liked that one

o-oh oh ok then and rsi? do we like it yet?

what's rsi?

repetitive strain injury, fuck i'm dumb

it's clearly relative strength index you retard

the passion of christ

The only great part of this movie was Kong killing the octopus. From the water in his hand sounding the way tons of water at a time falling would to how him eating the octopus looked perfectly animated. But the entire movie just constantly has to remind you "hey it's the 70's". Literally the vendetta of Samuel L. Jackson was fucking retarded. Also, John c Reilly talks about giant ants and we never see the fucking giant ants

no its rhetorical shit insertion you unbelievable mong