Donald trump is an evil per-

>donald trump is an evil per-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tiswQ2yhNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do liberals hate their fathers so much?

>trump loves the only person who has had an impact on his development more than his storebought plastic wife or his jewish grandkids

mentall illness

That's some Rosebud shit senpai.

>visit to the white house
>wear cowboy hats

I didn't know his father was black

Wtf i love trump now

But his father was fucking evil, user.

Because most liberals were raised by fathers that were either absentees, or divorced from their mothers.

There's a high correlation between liberalism and having zero masculine influence in your life and development.

Trump is a kang. He has to wear orange makeup to fool white people.

And in his wallet is a picture of Netanyahu with his Jew dick in Trump's mouth.

that's because if you look at the facts trump doesn't really care about his wife or kids insofar as their bangability

His dad was the one who gave him all his money. That's what Donny T values in this world.

lol link the academic paper please

From my point of view his mother iss evil

academia is for cucks

looks like Sup Forums? did you miss a thread or something

Is she saying this is a good or a bad thing?

>Adolf Hitler is an evil per-

I don't hate my father

The point is the logic used in the photo. She uses his care for his father as a negative view obviously projecting some fucking anti patriarchal bullshit. But you missed the point of that post similar to how your father missed your birth you degenerate cumstain.

Fuck fathers. They're all irredemable, sexist pieces of shit that deserve to be stabbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tiswQ2yhNs < this song accurately describes what I think of them.

Fucking lel they're camo colored too

Thats not whats going on in the OP. Shes not berating him for having a photo of his father dingus.

True fact: Trump's grandfather practically begged his country's leader in a written letter to not be forced to leave his home country but was deported anyway and he ended up coming to America where he was welcomed with open arms because that's what America stands for.

Now his grandson is doing everything he can (practically) to destroy the very country that allowed his grandfather to work hard and realize a dream of success which then bled down to Trump's dad and now has bled down to Trump himself.

Fuck you, Donny, every which way but loose.

>Now his grandson is doing everything he can (practically) to destroy the very country

Stopped reading right there.

And the whole "trumps grandad was an immigrant" thing is meaningless. USA was built by English and German immigrants. not shit skin mexicans and niggers.

Liberalism is when you hate your dad.
Conservatism is when you hate your mom.

He came here legally, Paco.

YOU DIDN'T!!!

Wrong, hating your dad is just common sense and completely logical. Hating your Mom on the other hand is based purely off of sexism and bigotry, and no actual logic.

So it's basically just like most liberal vs conservative issues, really.

Because they inherited his baldness.

dictators often revere their fathers or envy them

what the fuck? I love my dad. he made me the man I am today.

oh wait this is bait.

Hillary get off Sup Forums

>television & film

There's some photos on front desk. Libcucks are pathetic

Men often revere their fathers or envy them

>he will never make his father proud, no matter how hard he tries

I don't know the woman. I didn't take the comment to be an insult to Trump.

you are implying that anyone thought that

probably because his father is the only one who actually helped him get there and would truly be proud of this achievement where his family could give less of a shit, they would be just fine staying rich

>Freud visits Sup Forums from beyond the grave

this is why we should have no borders ;_; liek this if u cri everitime

Your privilege is showing, badly.

Just because you're white and daddy was around to throw money at you to keep you satisfied does not mean fathers are a good thing.

Hitler hated his family

The lines about "Not his wife, or his kids, or even his grandkids" points to negative connotations.

Also, just checked her twitter account and she describes herself as a "Leftist hag".

I wish i was priveleged. Who doesn't?

>american goes somewhere in america that is uniquely american
>criticize him for wearing american style clothing
are you retarded?

>Arguing that fathers are a bad thing
Wow, how did you get so fucked up?
No father, I take it?

>USA was built by English and German immigrants.
>and German
lol fuck off krautnigger. the founding fathers hated germans and german immigrants

>respecting his father
liberals will crucify him over this

I fucking WISH you were right. I WISH I never had to have the displeasure of knowing the piece of shit who provided the sperm from which I was born.

inb4 "lol daddy issues", no fucking SHIT I have daddy issues. The only people who don't have daddy issues are those who are too stupid/brainwashed to realise the truth.

Chill out dude, jesus.

So your dad was a prick, and that's had a negative effect on you.
And people with no fathers (see: Negros) end up fucked up as well.

And in spite of this, you still deny how important positive paternal relationships are to children?

i know tacos and spicy candy and big asses and girls that do anal are lmao so cool teardownthewall but is there anything you people can do that's actually valuable to society other than force everyone to be bilingual so you dont have to learn english?

like i have the option to visit any one of 30 taco stands around the city right now
why do people act like thats at all a selling point?

i assume youre bitchin about mexicans or arabs so lets switch taco stands and spanish for taxi drivers and shawarma.
what are these people bringing to the country? because that's what the country stood for jackass.
people came here to work and there wasnt anything to protect them if they didnt

if we actually went back to this countries founding principles you and all your libtard friends would be
a)out on the street begging for handouts like you are now, but for realzies and without minimum wage
b)in the grave after drinking pisswater to enhance your libido because youre too stupid to research your own products in the absence of regulations

"i knew what america stood for! i want the old america!"
you people are so full of shit

He only had one dad. He has like 5 kids and had 4 different wives.

If you hate your dad the most badass thing you can do is fuck your mom. Trust me it gets him so pissed and you hear him cry and commit suicide through the air vent. Then that pussy is yours forever.

Ah, so you're a bigoted piece of shit yourself. That explains why you're so fond of fathers then.

As for your claim that people with no fathers end up fucked up, that's only because our patriarchal society pretty much demands that you be a hyper masculine prick in order to have any success in life. People without fathers don't end up learning how to be worthless pieces of shit from their father like most people do, so they don't fit into this society.

1 vote short to have German as the official language.
>Not build on German immigrants

lol holy shit who gives a fuck about this bullshit

nice trips btw

The problem aren't 'fathers'. People are the problem. We suck, i would like to say that i don't suck, but i suck too.

>BIIIIIGOOOOT!!

Your dad was right to be awful to you. You're a shit son.

You can think whatever you want to invalidate what I say, but only one of us is clearly suffering from mental imbalance, and its not me.

Because they never had one

>As for your claim that people with no fathers end up fucked up, that's only because our patriarchal society pretty much demands that you be a hyper masculine prick in order to have any success in life. People without fathers don't end up learning how to be worthless pieces of shit from their father like most people do, so they don't fit into this society

You're wrong. We both are.

The difference is that only one of us is smart enough to realise it.

Nobody is against E U R O P E A N immigration. Too many freeloaders in this country as it is

>visiting the head of state
>hmm, what should I wear that's appropriate for the occasion?
>I know, my camo cowboy hat!

Yes yes, its entirely predictable that you would rationalize your imbalances by globalizing them and pretending that they're "just normal", but they're not.

I don't know what society you're talking about that requires people to be super-macho, either. That's a delusion. Our society is optimized for pussies.

>People without fathers don't end up learning how to be worthless pieces of shit from their father like most people do, so they don't fit into this society.

But the most hyper masculine are young urban youths without father figures???