Pickle Rick General /PRG/ Big Reveal Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=4P5OK7c9xiM

what's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1188GO4p1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BEING A PICKLE! LOOOOOOOOL

was getting caught by morty a part of his plan?

I'm PEDO RIIIICK AHAHAH WABDUB SUCK ME OFF MORTY

i finally pieced it together
all the cancerous faggots who worshiped family guy are just flocking to this new edgecase tryhard show

TURNED MYSELF INTO SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EXIST, MORTY

nah rick and morty is better

this is a pickle rick thread you fucking faggot. respect the pickle.

>HEY MORTY, LICK MY PICKLE. *burp*

What's it called when the joke isn't setup/punchline its just an extended punchline?

PICKLE RICK! LOOOOOOOLLLLL

holy shit lol

Who here /picklerick/?

BETH'S VAGINA

DUDE

DUUUDE IT'S RICK BUT GET THIS

HE'S A PICKLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE A FUCKING PICKLE HOW FLIPPIN' RANDO IS THAT

How does this show manage to be this epic?

LMAO. PEOPLE AREN'T USUALLY PICKLES. THIS WASN'T MY EXPECTATION! LOL

Who would win in a 1v1 fight, pickle Rick or car Morty?

pickle rick obviously

better question is who would win between car morty and hammer morty?

WUBULUB I'M A RICKLE

R E D D I T
E E
D D
D D
I I
T T

on a 1 to 10 scale, how cute is pickle rick guys, all memeing aside? he's a solid 8 for me.

PICKLE RICK VS. A CAN OF SZECHUAN SAUCE? WHO WINS?

10billion

car morty >>>>>>>>>>>> pickle riiiiiiiiick

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO!

Average 7.3 Trump jokes per episode.

On the first episode they actually make all the migrants go back where they belong to, so I don't think so

I have yet to watch this show, is it as bad as some of you make it out to be? I'll still try watching it but I'm not really sure lol

>Tiny Rick cannot be excee-

Depends whether you can appreciate this shows sophisticated science humour
youtube.com/watch?v=I1188GO4p1E

Most people will probably try to cherrypick the low points to throw at you to say the show's bad (e.g. the songs). But for the most part it's decent enough. It's Dan Harmon/Justin Roiland improv + edgecore shit.

That said I'm passing on season 3, like most people even tangentially related to the entertainment industry they've been dipping into the cuckdom now and I don't see any reason to award them my patronage for hating their own culture so much.

what culture lol

It encourages cuckoldry now? What?

all jokes aside, whats up with this?

>Rick and (((Morty)))
Is this the most redpilled show of our time?

In terms of literal relationship cuckoldry, yes, Morty's paternal grandparents have a three-way wife+buck+cuck relationship with a black man.

But I was speaking more in terms of cultural cuckoldry, the idea of selling out your heritage and the acknowledgement of the great things your country and culture accomplished, in favor of cheap virtue signalling and racist leftist "white man baaad! need more globalism!" screeching.

Logo in the center looks shopped in, link to original.

>it's a trumpfy episode

>Morty's mother comes in
>"I can't find my vibrator.... ooh, this will do"

GET SCHWIFTY!

That's Pizza Steve

Where the fuck is the correlation between Rick and Morty and Family Guy?
If anything, Rick and Morty is closest to Futurama.

BOOM

>But I was speaking more in terms of cultural cuckoldry, the idea of selling out your heritage and the acknowledgement of the great things your country and culture accomplished, in favor of cheap virtue signalling and racist leftist "white man baaad! need more globalism!" screeching.
cringe

harmon might be a liberal, but I almost 100% guarantee roiland believes in some fringe republican shit. He's unhinged enough to buy into pizza gate, I listened to that stupid fucking podcast of his for some fucking reason and I can really see him being obsessed with pizza gate

And since he browses here I imagine he gets somewhat red pilled about things.

I also suspect harmon's liberalism is partly a show. He is apparently an anarchist, but probably the commie kind.