How did Samurai Kino degrade so fast?

How did Samurai Kino degrade so fast?

>Episodes 1-3 explore Jack's introspective struggles with his corrupted conscience as he tries to fight off a dangerous cult dedicated to Aku.
>Has side characters like Scaramouche that don't overstay their welcome and fit the tone of the new season and original show.
>Episode 4 has some questionable changes such as waifu bullshit with Ashi, but still maintains the high quality action and exploration of Jack's character as the first 3 episodes
>Episode 5 focuses almost entirely on Ashi, it is paced incredibly poorly and is only barely saved by the Scotsman scene at the start
>Episode 6 is a shallow nostalgia trip with cringy shit like the rave song and penis joke that barely focuses on Jack when he is literally going through a pivotal moment in his character development.
>Jack's mental issues are resolved in a 2 minute scene of Ashi (who is even more waifu-bait than before with revealing plant clothes and the M. Night Shyamalan twist that she was naked the whole time) screaming at him as it is revealed the ghostly samurai isnt a part of his conscience.

It appears Genndy, like Filoni, is a fucking hack. Why did people think this garbage would save Western animation again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Samurai_Jack_episodes#Season_5_.282017.29
reddit.com/controversial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But now it's time to find Jack's sword!

Gimme a link you fucking degenerates. I want to see this dick monster everyone's talking about

the last episode was really good though. i liked it alot. we get to see that the samurai is having a real effect on the world. also the chick is cute

He stopped being relatable after talk no jutsuing perfect waifu

but weve already gotten that story with the Children telling stories of Jack and Aku trying to tell his stories

>Episode 6 is a shallow nostalgia trip with cringy shit like the rave song and penis joke

kys please

I CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNOW WHO THAT IS

Is Samurai Jack the first alt right cartoon? It has overt race-realist implications. Ashi has multiple side shots that show a protruding jaw, like an African, and wears all black. When she undergoes her character development, she scrubs the black off her and begins to look much more asian, and the animation of her consists of mostly front shots.

Is Genndy giving lip service to the Alt Right? Or inserting his racist views? Should we boycott this?

Well, he is Russian..

>placing your trust in a guy that never figured out how to move a story along in any of his shows or movies

Please don't tell me you thought the rave scene was at all acceptable

This is coming from someone who thinks the episode was alright besides that

The rave was one of the best scenes of the episode. It's one of the reasons why I loved this series as a child.
It felt good to be one with my younger self once again.

people seem to forget that

1. this is a

>Samureddit Jack

Wait it's only supposed to have 8 episodes?

can anyone post link to the episode?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Samurai_Jack_episodes#Season_5_.282017.29

fucking pedo

There's 10 episodes. Wiki only has formatting for 8 because wiki is an reliable piece of shit.

Stop trying to demean others who show dissatisfaction with this show. Even you note in your own post the general problem people are having with it:
>they obviously made the mistake of not doing this in earlier seasons
The creator is finally taking the story in some sort of direction but is doing so with lackluster scenarios and an unentertaining selection of character focus.

>childrens cartoons
Underage go to

there is no alternate path they could have taken with this series. the only people who asked for a season 5 of SJ were SJ fans. to analyze it with an objective point of view would be completely missing the point. picking apart the little bits of nostalgia bait is absolutely pointless as the whole season is for nostalgia

just a coincidence

he's also a jew
a jew that has been jewed more times than any jew has ever jewd a goy

/r/ing webm of ashi scrubbing her delicious pits

aye

>Kino

Ugh. More Reddit buzzwords

>white in one flashback
>yellow in another

What gives?

>The immigration scene in ep 5
I don't know how you could have made it more blatant other then giving the big guy a turban

>OP: Current episode was terrible because it was a "cringy" "shallow nostalgia trip"
>OP: Episode 5 was saved by the Scotsman scene that (1) it hasn't been relevant to the plot at all yet (2) was just there for nostalgia pandering (3) was incredibly pointless, Scotsman dying for no reason, a complete failure to even scratch Aku or even blow up a building or kill some mook

My sides fucking died here, it caught me completely off-guard.

It was the worst episode so far, but only in comparison to the others. It's like saying RotK is bad simply because FotR is better.

Anyone got the megaupload link for the episode?

This episode was fucking great. So many times when my dick was made happy.

same
was thinking it but never thought they'd have the balls to go in that direction
also this >she was naked all the time
my talking penis can only get so hard

>tfw Scarmooch comes back
>tfw get to see old faces
>tfw Samurai Jack has accumulated an army over the years with his deeds and we'll get to see them all fight Aku
>tfw Ashi was naked the whole time
Only disappointment was lack of animation Kino.

BrĂ aaaaaaaaaap

op you autist

What did he mean by this?

i need r34 of this.

>but weve already gotten that story with the Children telling stories of Jack and Aku trying to tell his stories

you think anybody here actually watched the original series? Half of them were probably confused by every single callback in this and now want a new essential viewing list

mfw people on Sup Forums shit on anime but enjoy this trash

New ep was good as fuck my dude

Ashi is a qt

> as it is revealed the ghostly samurai isnt a part of his conscience.
What the fuck?

>The sisters were actually wearing nothing at all

I'm sorry aku but i can't hear your bitching, too busy masturbating to your daughters.

>tfw Scaramouch is gonna be useless soon
>"Hey Aku guess what Samurai Jack doesn't have his sword"
>Jack probably gets it that episode leaving Aku with a short amount of time to do whatever

the fuck are you talking? jack is as good as ever.

genndy /ourguy/ tartarbiffstek keeps delivering!

fucking manchildren

What did Genndy mean by this?

How? Looks like she's wearing a black thing. I've not seen it, but explain how she's not waring anything.

It's shown that the black thing is ash that she washes off in the episode.

Why don't you watch the episode instead of asking people to tell you?

Because I'm not particularly interested but I like the R34? This isn't Sup Forums faggot.

Thanks user, at least you're helpful and polite, unlike others.

>Because I'm not particularly interested but I like the R34? This isn't Sup Forums faggot.

Yeah it's Sup Forums where people watch things, fuck off to /h/ or /aco/ you self-serving piece of shit.

>Yeah it's Sup Forums where people watch things

Why would I? I just wanted to know the reason she wasn't wearing anything. I can get R34, sure, but I want to know why she looked like she was in a catsuit and actually wasn't.

>Sup Forums is where people watch things
>but if you want to discuss things? FUCK OFF!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Pathetic.

Ash. A reason to get her in other costumes, it probably was a leather bodysuit originally but excuses.

>Why would I?

Why are you even in this thread in the fucking first place if you're not watching the show?

Are you just stroking your chub to the art?

>>but if you want to discuss things? FUCK OFF!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

What discussion you cunt? please gibe details on wank material for peepee?

No, I am wondering if the show is worth watching. You gonna make me sit through BvS or Marvel or R&M or some shit then? Because according to Sup Forums they're shit. So why would I watch something when the consensus is that it's shit? So I read the thread, this thread LITERALLY starts by saying it's now shit, so I wanted to see if people countered this.

Lol. He asked for the reason why originally and you got mad and told him to fuck off. He then told you why he was specifically interested and you did the same. This could have all been avoided but you couldn't follow the global rules and provide informative and helpful comments. Don't reply, we're done here. Your autism will compel you to do so, sadly. I'll just hide it.

I unironically agree with this, the feel of the first three episodes is lost

Waifushit ruining another series I guess, we have to make it about this boring side-character now

>kino, they said

Go fuck yourself you absolute retard. Find it yourself.

SKARAMOOOOOCH

stop fucking complaining Aku or else i'll make sure you won't get your promised 3 minutes screentime in the next episode!

Have you even seen the Dexter's lab movie?

No, I haven't. Why?

the penis joke was made specifically to say out loud "look this isn't a kid's show anymore!!!".

Wtf

I dont watch the show, i thought it was for kids

>He doesn't like character development for Ashi
>He doesn't like the idea of old characters Jack has helped returning to help him during his final Assault on Aku's Castle

Fuck off OP. That episode was great.

calm down

- black people

>DOOD LOOKS LIKE A PENIS LMAO
>Hot girl was naked the entire time
>Remember all these characters from the original show? Pls watch our show, no we won't make new content just reminisce about the past
>Suspenseful build-up of "Green Knight" shadowy samurai figure was absolutely nothing at all except for Jack's self-doubt made manifest. No new villain, no corrupt jack, nothing- just bullshit emotional trauma that helps build the unnecessary AshixJack romance
Why does Sup Forums like this garbage show so much?

It's better than R&M, plus Gods exist.

How did he make three perfect episodes, and then ruin everything that was set up in those. Were the first three written by someone else?

Here is what this episode could have been:
>Jack wanders through the night, following the rider and accompanied by the mad ravings of bad jack
>This time he no longer disagrees with him, but only nods
>The landscape is dark, going through ruins, only inhabited by distrusting eyes

>Ashi follows his path during the day
>She sees the offspring of those Jack saved long ago hiding in ruins, in constant fear
>Showing a few children in need for her to emphasize with

>Her words to Jack at the end mirror words of bad jack, as she saw the hope he planted into the world
>She smacks bad Jack about a bit (symbolism)

Instead we got:
>Penis xD
>Naked lady

it's mostly just redditors trying to fit in here

>>reddit.com/controversial/

so, Ashii was a plot device all along to snap Jack back to his senses because it's time to end the series. even though it ended a long time ago and they needlessly brought it back for whatever reason. I guess because Gendy is unemployed, now that 3D cartoons have taken over?

You know you arn't automatically cool for being contrarian right?

Yeah. The contrarian opinion is thinking this episode was decent or of good quality. And it is held by the contrarian minority: blind fanboys.

>Why does Sup Forums like this garbage show so much?
m a n c h i l d r e n

you know this thing called Star Wars?

over pretentious trash

>How did he make three perfect episodes, and then ruin everything that was set up in those. Were the first three written by someone else?

Be real with yourself

if the entire 10 episode run was the feel of the first 3 episodes, the essence of Samurai Jack would be lost and you would probably get bored 6 episodes in

the "Fallen Samurai on the run, assassins chasing after you" shtick only works in small doses.

Also, Genndy is using season 5 to "advertise" HIS TALENT for future projects. That's why every episode of this series is a different genre, he's showing his talent to adapt ANY cartoon format.

Genndy's going to be a very popular contractee after this series ends.

>Genndy's Megas XLR never

The show only has 8-10 episodes. It has to remind everyone who Jack is, show you what he is going through now, develop a new character AND try to wrap up the show. It's bound to be messy.

>that voice crack when she found jack
>that sequence of her finding her feminimity
top cute

most reasonable defense of the criticisms thus far, kudos to you user. Presents a reasonable compromise, rather than just calling people b8 or autists.

Old Jack is weird.

it was painted on.

>But it has to be bad
get your fucking standards out of the gutter

People who thought this episode was bad don't understand the spirit of the series.

>>Remember all these characters from the original show? Pls watch our show, no we won't make new content just reminisce about the past
>complains about new content
>complains
Stop being a bitch
>No new villain, no corrupt jack, nothing- just bullshit emotional trauma that helps build the unnecessary AshixJack romance
about past content

WHAAAAA NO EDGE MY HEADCANNON GONE!!

It was not bad, but goofy af (in a good way). Scaramouch is great

It completely contradicts your previous comment, so do yourself a favour and watch it.