ITT: We quote our favourite lines from Nerd Crew

ITT: We quote our favourite lines from Nerd Crew

>Very cool, very cool

This one always cracks me up :D

I love the eternal butthurt RLM has caused with you fat neckbeards. It makes knowing these garbage movies will be shitting up this board for the next century somehow more bearable.

that is my favorite quote as well broth

So according to Tim Heidecker, he tried to push these frauds onto adult swim and they refused because they wanted to do things their way. How does this make you feel?

Very cool, very cool

>Very cool, very cool
I am familiar with this.

Sam Hyde must be pretty asspained

>inb4 the joke explaining autist posts his videos that explain the joke

Yes user we already know who and what the nerd crew is making fun of. You didn't need to make a dumb video EXPLAINING THE JOKE!

"I love star wars I'm wearing a goddamn star wars shirt!"

>The minds behind HITB "comedy" mocking other people

Well, me, personally, I find it very, very cool.

So many vistas.

Beats getting laughed at by everyone, including your wife.

How can I become their friend? Where should I start? Have any of you already tried?

Please post it.

Everyones posing, Rich is in background just smiling for the photo. He's the gero we deserve.

I knew what clique they were making fun of but I didn't know to what extent because I don't watch nerd videos.

The video explaining the joke was a pretty big surprise, I didn't know it was that bad.

Good

>not a single copy of Nukie
This is highly sub-standard.

>did the cheque clear? do I like it?

>Jessie is front and center
>She left
Why is it that women always want to be the center of attention but they're always the first to abandon it all at the first sign of negative attention?
I don't like the guy, but Josh gets trashed constantly on twitter for his politics, but he hasn't backed down yet.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Can't even tell if this is a shitpost or genuine at this point