Visiting Seattle in October. Redpill me it

Visiting Seattle in October. Redpill me it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And by that I mean "on it"

downtown is pretty much the same as any other big city except for slightly more freaks.

Very liberal city but if you look past all the blue-haired whores and cucks, it's actually really chill.

Absolutely beautiful and chill as fuck, too many liberals but hey what are you gonna do.

Do as I do. Buy heroin and separate them into little packets. Whenever accosted by the mobs of homeless throw a packet and escape while they fight over it

Any tips on Sup Forums approved things to do? Wanna go shooting, can you recommend a range?

Liberal shit whole that models after the east coast

>t. Conservative from Portland Oregon

Watch out for the homeless

kekkk

It's pretty nice mang I live in the neighboring city just 15 minutes away.
If you're spending a day of touristy stuff I would suggest for convenience and adventure just going on foot, taking the bus or cab to get to farther away places, and maybe the monorail too.
Lots of stuff downtown so yeah you could spend a whole day getting around the city like that sight-seeing.
It isn't tumblr fortunately and the liberals there mostly keep to themselves, in October it'll probably be raining and liberals don't like things that are mildly unpleasant so don't expect them to bother you.
Also I can't speak for the whole city but the downtown at night really isn't very dangerous, there aren't many niggers ;)
also go to Ivar's

youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU

Here's all you need to know about our diverse and colorful utopia and all the unique and wonderful characters that live there.

3Rd street worst street

I forget the name of the range but one lets you rent a full auto rifle
Its godlike

Liberal hell hole, the rest of the state is pretty cool. Lots of outdoor activities.

I live on the peninsula. I wouldn't want to live in Seattle, but it's objectively nice. Minus the homeless and degenerates. Try and catch a Mariners game, maybe go to Mt. Rainier

Only relevant for The International and Kurt Cobain murder

Thanks for the, I'll watch out for the weather.

Awesome. I have to research that.

Great tip, Mount Rainier looks beautiful!

Why?

Haven't seen this in a while. That guy's alpha af.

Apparently it's the Kenmore Gun Range

Oh I didn't see you were going in October. The Mariners season will be over, but you could maybe catch a Seahawks game

why would you want to visit Washinton State and not based Texas.

Never watched a game of handegg so it might be fun. I'll put it on the list. Thanks!

I'm visiting people there. I have only been to five states so far, and all of them on the east coast.

I live in the Fremont area of Seattle. There are a ton of homeless, and traffic sucks, but the city is ok apart from that. Avoid downtown if you can. People love Pike Place Market, but I think it's overly crowded and overrated. Going to the top of the Space Needle is pretty cool if it's a nice day, but in October the weather will probably be shit.
See more of the state if you can, Seattle isn't all that great.