It's a mike waits in his car for 30 minutes episode

>it's a mike waits in his car for 30 minutes episode

The memes are real NOTHING HAPPENS

>It's a Howard spends 20 minutes climbing garden walls episode

>It's a Jimmy pours sugar in his coffee for five minutes episode

stop this shit you fags

you're making me curious to watch this

>its a gun sweeps Pollos hermanos for 15 minutes episode

All of these are true, but l still love this show so fucking much. It's comfy.

becoming convinced the producers intentionally made the show as boring as possible to troll fans of breaking bad

I don't think die-hard fans of Breaking Bad are the target demographic of this show. Maybe when it first started airing, but l doubt too many of them have stuck around this far.

BB and BCS are fundementally different shows. And BCS is objectively better.

like you Sup Forums dwellers can't afford a few minutes each week to watch this shit, I'm so sure the world economy will take such a hit or cancer will go uncured if you do.

>it's a Jimmy paints the wall and watches it dry episode

>its a jimmy does morally bankrupt thing that chuck doesn't like so chuck does equally morally bankrupt thing to make sure jimmy's never respected or advances his career, then jimmy finds out and does another thing to make chuck look bad, then regrets it and goes right back to chuck to be belittled and starts the whole thing all over again episode

REEEEE DON'T QUOTE ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, I SAID IT'S A GREAT SHOW 3 POSTS AFTER MEMEING

>it's a Kim takes off her shoes episode

>It's a Kim is second-guessing her own punctuation episode

>its another Charlie tries to screw over his brother and jimmy lets him

>It's a Chuck jerks off under the space blanket and Ernesto pretends not to hear all the crinkling noises episode

>it's a Jimmy steals cucumber water and sniffs massaging chair seats after hours episode

if jimmy doesn't "transform" by the end of this season i'm done. i want to see saul worming his way into the criminal underworld, deftly defending criminals, establishing his connections, and mike becoming one of gus' enforcers. the same shit every week with chuck has gotten extremely stale. they have very firmly established jimmy's back story, clearly presented his motivations and development for why he would break bad and they've done it very well. but now it's time to advance the plot.

Pleb, i want 5 more seasons of Jimmy cucking chuck while mike buys a new air freshener for his car

It's a Jimmy handles tape episode

>it's a "hand me a dollar" episode

>it's a paranormal activity episode

>it's a watch episode

it's an openining titles sequence lasts for fucking 20 minutes episode

> it 's a what did you see episode

>it's a "camera slowly pans towards the los pollos hermanos sign for 40 minutes" episode

> it's a professional criminal is being careful episode

>its a montage or time lapse episode

> it's a someone forgot to use the greentext arrow for 10 minutes episode

All the storefronts that I have to click could all be from BcS. Pollos Hermanos could be among them for all I know.

>it's a truman watches better call saul and starts fapping to Rhea Seehorn old saggy tits episode

>it is THE Fring episode

>it's a jimmy's coffee is too sweet episode

> it's a can't wait for the next episode

BCS is best show atm. It'll get me through till Twin Peaks is coming.

>it's a Kim sticks her stinky soles right up your nostrils episode

More things have happened in the last 2 episodes than in the past season

They were both directed by Vince, shit's gonna get real soon

>And BCS is objectively better.
So far that's been true. Worried Fring might ruin that.

>its annoyed pleb watching show above their intellectual depth episode

>it's a why didn't Jesse fucked Kim for 30 minutes each episode episode

>it's a "user who thinks BcS is difficult to understand" episode

>Worried Fring might ruin that.

i dont think it will because both jimmy and mike end up working for/with him and that's what people want to see; how it all came to be that a literally who from cicero becomes a go between for a cartel, and a curmudgeonly old man becomes one of the most feared men in the business.

>it's a jimmy goes out to buy coffee at los pollos hermanos

why did he pour so much sugar in the coffee? i mean wtf of course it's going to taste bad

>bringing up capeshit in an unrelated thread
kill yourself manchild

he'll go to county jail in this season so he'll at least build on the Saul persona if nothing else

>it's a Hank moment episode

>W.W.?
Wanna Watch?
>W.W.?
Why Wait?
>W.W.?
Wipe Worthy?
>W.W.?
Wollos Wermanos?

>yfw it means FOUR U

>tfw Kim is 45 years old and you'd still wife her in a heartbeat

>It a Walt and Jesse try to swat a fly for the next 60 minutes episode

>it's a "mike decides to get a hair transplant" episode

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>It's a Mike spends 2 hours staring into his mirror with binoculars episode

damn early hellraiser looks lit famalam

>And BCS is objectively better.
this

better call saul is the comfier show

personally, I enjoy not having to worry if a family/friend of a main character is gonna die, because it's less likely than breaking bad.

It happened the same with Mad Men, I don't care what happens, nothing really happens however I don't get tired of watching the show.

It's an objective thought nowadays to think that Kim is going to end up tips up. Be prepared

Tits*

last episode was pure kino honestly, probably the most kino episode to date

>it's a "mike dies for 50 minutes" episode

it's visually pleasing and the characters are just interesting enough to follow in my opinion, for both shows

I wonder how Bob felt about this

Why the hell is he holding a nut cracker in his hand? Does he really like pistachios so much that he needed to crack 1 last before dying?