German AfD "Babies Welcome" Interest-free Loan rejected as "racist" by Women of every Party

>German AfD "Babies Welcome" Interest-free Loan rejected as "racist" by Women of every Party

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was nice knowing you Germany.

Germans just need to man up and murder people like neon hair.

Jesus christ how many on the left party have dyed hair

>how dare you make a proposition that focuses on people native to germany or other EU countrys this is racist nazi stuff
And i thought my mood couldnt get worse thanks OP

Spread it around atleast

save the link for the channel they always upload good stuff that gets censored in our media

I feel bad for you guys, seriously.

just fucking nuke us

Hitler does not approve. Fair well father land.

It is now a mathematical certainty that the German people will disappear isn't it? That should halve the population every two generations, so 200 years from now there will only be what a couple million left? Unless they start having kids again?

I get the feeling that the redpill guys are right.
Women are destroying civilizations.
Those "feminists" are insane.

>Women are destroying civilizations.
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>Germans just need to man up and murder people

Are you fucking retarded?!

>this is racist nazi stuff
Well, it IS nazi stuff. Hitler did a similar thing to boost birth rates. Doesnt change the fact that its a really good idea.

>(((Black Pigeon Shills)))

>bitter, childless old women in charge of ruling a country

implying he isn't correct, please give me the reasons why women enfranchisement was good and please feel free to list the things they have accomplished

thisa just made me sick to my stomach, do something about these assholes germany...srsly

Maybe you Germans can help me out with this one. Hitler was the greatest leader of not only germany, but of any country, in the past Hundred years, and he not only was the greatest advocate for making the German race the most proud race on earth, but he also believed in the idea that the degeneracy that we see today would be the downfall of the german people, and things like this prove that he was right. Why hate your greatest supporter and advocate for your health and prosperity?

>GERMANY

JUST

>Why hate your greatest supporter and advocate for your health and prosperity?

70+ years of anti german Propaganda

Why do people keep voting for those maniacs.

>Whites need loans to be able to reproduce
You can't make this shit up.

Topkek. This is great news. How the fuck could you be in favour of an interest-free loan accessible to anyone who happens to have a baby in her cunt?

Just how cuck can a one nation be? You deserve it all you fucking spineless cunts, who keep crying race war on this board.

Having restrictions on it like for married couples only, both citizens, and married for a certain amount of time, would make it effective I think.

We tried a flat cash in hand payment here and wound up with welfare thief single mothers

>this fat tub of lard is in a position of power

What the fuck is wrong with leftism? Voting for people that are a fucking joke.

But you know it's true, he never hated anyone more than he loved his fellow german. Are you all just that brainwashed? or do germans secretly know what i'm saying is true in their hearts

Why aren't you retards active like the guy in the video? He wants to fucking help you but it doesn't seem like you even want it.

Not everyone is a horny rabbit with no concept of consequences like you brown people

>coloured hair
>problem glasses
>fat butch dyke

send them to the chambers lads.

They're cucks

>liberals are not a joke

Those are part of the "people" user.

her party "only" has 9-10% vote

>Why aren't you retards active like the guy in the video?

Busy working or i will be out on the streets with third worlders

I don't actually care about restrictions. Fuck interest-free loans that are financed by the taxpayer and enforced by the government.

I truly feel for you Germans.

I really hope when the real war comes, we can rid the continent of all shit skins and muslims together.

There's only so much lower your politics can be dragged into the dirt before a saviour emerges in the form of a German Trump or Boris/Nigel.

God bless

She was actually the best speaker out of all of them in that video, she just has fucktarded political views

Ah yes, genocide is bad unless it happens to Germans. Fucking hell why are leftists all over the world nothing but hypocrites?

I think they can provide incentives

Are they aware of that uniform? I feel they must be but sometimes idk

There won't be any real war. Most of the people in Germany voted other partied than afD. Germans want to see their sisters, wifes and daughters get raped my muslims. Germans want to get cucked.

>Why do people keep voting for those maniacs.

Implying that women are people.

Stop taxing workers so much and they can shit out kids on their own dime.

>Whites have concept of consequences
>Heading head first towards extinction
Pfft

The power of subversion and guilt, amazing.

I agree

krauts are literally the only people on the planet brain washed enough to be ashamed of their own conquest

I'd be fine with lower taxes for families with children, but nothing else. Loans are an insane proposal.

>Germans want to see their sisters, wifes and daughters get raped my muslims. Germans want to get cucked.

Lets not pretend that your Capitols arent filled with Niggers as well. You share the same insanity as your other scandinavian brothers

Now you understand.

Germany is beyond saving, and it must be allowed to die.

>females in the position of leadership/politics

KEK, you white retards are exterminating yourselves.

Did we need more proof that leftist today exist only to conduct white genocide?

I agree, Finland is doomed as well. Your a fool to think I will be staying here with the majority who want to commit national suicide, when the ship starts to sink. I advice you to leave too. I'm no suicidal yet.

Just because Hitler did the same thing doesn't mean it's "Nazi stuff".

The Norwegian government also does something similar, doesn't make them racist in any way. The Norwegian government is literally most mulitkulti shitheap in Europe.

This is why I fucking hate Hitler, his pointless war just killed off all the real men and left the draft-dodgers and betas. Please germans, do something now, at least such proposals are being presented which is a step in the right direction. DO something now! Even if people call you racists just fucking shrug it off words can only stop you if you let them.

Holy shit that fucking sucks, I'm so sorry user. It was a damn fine proposal too.

Also
>that bullish angry feminist

when the 3rd woman started explaining what the purposal was I didn't understand if she was pro or against it

did she really read that and think of it as something bad?

Fucking why.

Can you look at any of those women and say they're german? Of course not. They have all the telltale semetic features.

Fucking hitler man, jews have now chosen germany as the ultimate cuckold state to serve as the ass maiden for the rest of german.
My question is, why not coup? Deport all the commie jew symthatizers in one fell swoop. Turkey has had like 7 coups. Fucking behead merkel already.

Daily reminder that you are not even allowed to raise your own children in Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Is there even anyone to commit the coup? I can't think of a country that hates itself more than Germany. Maybe Sweden

Mr. Schröder are not wrong..
Independent nations don't exist the way they used to or the way we still think of sovereignty.

If they're so 'pro-foreigner' then maybe we should imigrate and start the coup ourselves. Germany is basically free game for foreigners, right? Why do we not deserve a piece of the pie? That's racist!

Is this a real deck of cards? Link???

They actually aren't, which is the hilarious thing. In their minds their all beautiful unique people, even though they all look and dress the same. That being said I wish we had a look so I could recognize people that think like me out in public, but at the same time it is good that we don't because then we'd all get lynched.

>Pink haired SJW
>DAS IST RAZIOCISM JURGEN BLURFEN
>Implying Hitler
>Immigrants get money for their children but these women wont even LOAN money to Germans
>want to help single mothers but wont help regular parents for no reason

I didn't even know it was this bad. I'm going to be checking out German parliment more often.

And literally go where? There are no places left for us to go to, that's why we need to fight.

Australia and NZ are still ok, right?

That's a pretty good proposal. Any Austro Bros that can Twitter this to some Fpö members?

I'm not on Twitter and i'm not planing on joining soon.

Can you even get more of a direct example of white genocide? I wonder how the leftist will refuse this description when given as an example of white hate. What will they say except the fact that they agree with it and somehow it is a good thing. Good Lord, they need to be killed ASAP. When will you guys snap out of this shit, they can't get more direct than this except when they put a bullet through your head. Bloody marxists...

I've heard the Aussies are just as bad as Canada for Chinks, I'm guessing the Kiwi's are just as bad.

Ruhe in Frieden, meine deutsche Brüder.

We're as bad as the Canucks, and NZ is full of Pajeets and Xiangs too.

this makes me want to cry. those are the actual people sitting in our parlaments

meanwhile all old people and normies don't even look into this and just vote their old parties or whoever promises the biggest gibsmedats

my respect for the afd trying to stand up for us

Folks I was talking to a feminist the other day.

I was telling her about the crazy Swedish feminist politician who stated that it was worse when a swede rapes a woman than when a refugee does, because of the differences in culture.

She """"""""""thought"""""""""" about it for a few seconds and said 'Well I suppose shes sort of right.' Because I said 'feminist' her half mind clicked at went to agree mode no matter came next.

These feminists have absolutely no beliefs of any kind, and have no desire to help or protect women. The insecurity of feminists is at such a hyper level they shudder at the thought of a woman having a good looking/rich/intelligent man and raising a baby properly.

These feminists in the OP vid are raging at the thought of happy families, because they cannot achieve it themselves under any circumstances. Family and relationship success is their number one enemy.

This is pretty fucking disgusting, desu ne.

honestly im glad were an island Europe is doomed

hahaah

oh wow I just bursted out in laughter when every started to clap and he just said, only or germans and everyone was fucking losing their mind.

She is sort of right. Refugees grew up in a culture in which they weren't taught to treat women with respect.

Just fucking nuke us already.

Women were always insecure, it's just that their husbands provided them with safety and reassurance. Scores of single women are taking this further. It's weaponized female insecurity. Toxic femininity if you will. There's a reason genders complete one another.

Can a mod just permaban me?
This is depressing.

jesus christ, that woman with bright pink hair. why is this allowed.

That like saying it will hurt less breaking your spine in a 3rd world country with terrible health and safety regulations than it would breaking your spine at home, you absolute fuckwit.

>allowing anyone with bright dyed hair into politics
>thinking giving €30k to 550million people is a good idea because "its not rassist"

All welfare should be abolished for everyone for as long as free movement exists, simply because free movement allows you to relocate labor as required, dirt cheap.

The West is completely fucked. You will never convince the cucks who support women's right to ever claw it back. You will never overturn democracy short of enough officers in the military growing the balls to do a military coup. And then if it isn't some country like the US, France, or UK, the rest of NATO will steamroll them to reinstate pro-Muslim matriarchy.

I'm sorry, I don't see any realistic way out of this. Trump is going to lose due to the bitch vote, and women are going to slowly, but surely hand the entire West to muds on a silver platter. Their metrosexual white boy toys are going to go along with it the whole way too.

it's sad.

it's the AfD against all the others, but why?

Because all the others are products of two generations of anti-nationalist indoctrination.

They aren't moderate, they aren't deliberately evil, they are indoctrinated to do things that sabotage their own nation and they DON'T SEE IT. They do what has been told them is moral.

Not really. And don't be an arse.

how does it feel to know that you have single handedly destroyed Europe three times? I mean yes i know i must pay DENBTS and all that but at least the shit that we did only fucked us in the end, you on the other side have managed to ruin an entire continent

>maybe we should focus on our own people not dieing out
>but Hitler did that, DENIED

There, german politics in a nutshell

Why have I clicked that video at this time.... I´m so full of hate now. Hope civil war comes soon. Please, we need death and suffering, NOW.

Its already a miracle that you have a right wing party in Germany

and they are hypocrites to the max.

Hitler did a lot of shit, they keep the shit they deem useful and everything else is bad.

Doesn't feel that bad, really. We gave you all enough chances to submit rather than be destroyed. Also we deserve at least partial credit for a forth time. Rome didn't destroy itself.

why won't germans fight ? even cockroaches fight

I truly wonder what has happened to this great nation. Inventors, warriors and leaders turned into cucks

Sure they needed some beating but it was supposed to be only slight beating, its now looking like complete beatdown. They are done ffs...