she's talking bollocks

The leaked nudes were better 2bh

brap

>dat lousy ass
>squats

cringe thread

>that lowest of the low tier bait
he didn't even try

Protip: squats don't really help grow an ass. It's a stupid meme that retarded instagramsluts push just to show off their asses. Hip thrusts and donkey kicks work the ass better.

Thats just usual female self-gratification. Truth is, without steroids, it would take a woman many years to get any noticable increase in muscle mass, especially when it comes to large muscle groups. She probably went to the local gym for a week to take selfies and considered it a success

>snowflake
>spades

Is she going to be blacked?

>virgins who think that women should look like this
Hilarious

god I hope so

no, but mews ass got so much praise here and now ...

her ass is fantastic

Did you know that her husband, filmmaker Riley Stearns (Faults), is a literal cuckold? It's his actual fetish to watch Mary be fucked by other men, ever since he started taking nude photographs of her.

the thinking man's fetish
based Riley
fuck, I bet he gets to eat out the black bull's semen from her perfect innie every single night
i'm so jealous

>tfw mew saying "why" gets me harder than her ass

nothing wrong with that. I'd also share her with black bulls.

outed the two guys who should kill themselves

most those girls on instagram have plastic surgery and then pretend they got their results from doing squats. it's hilarious. my uncle is a PS and he sees his BBL clients on instagram all the time showing off the "results" of their "new squat routine" kek.

why? she's beautiful, she deserves best. You're the one who should kill himself for not wanting to satisfy her.

yep. "squats" are magic.

literally no change. just different panties making the ass more round

Should a guy do squats as workout?

Just found footage of MEW's personal trainer.

no, it's a meme

Get your eyes checked faggot.

>implying I couldn't

It's like you don't even lift and look after yourself. Silly fat cunt.

Whats a PS and BBL

Is this what they call a nu-male? Because I don't think I can in good faith call that thing male.

>Being fit makes you a great sex partner

You're delusional. Your cock is still to small for her. Unless you're black of course.

yawn. boring. using stale meme. Louis "Cuck" C.K. meme was pathetic anyway. contrarian garbage. Sad!

plastic surgeon and brazillian butt lift. its where they suck fat out of a girls stomach and waist area and inject it into the butt.

>aidswastingsyndrome.webm

that's one of those new age non-(fe)males

that person literally had fat liposuctioned from their waist and injected into their ass m8

Still looks like a dude.

>uses a pad on the bar
Is that Always or Kotex?

/V\E\/\/
WEW

>deliberately fucking up your rotator cuff so you can groan in agonizing pain twenty years later

Oh, I'm laughin'.

t. former bodybuilder

i dont get your post is it bad to use a pad on the bar or good
t. currently retarded

Is this even healty? I'm honestly asking from medical standpoint?
Do they have problems with lower spine because of that?
What is "natural" posture of women, I'm not talking now about more sexy=more healthy, I'm asking is this
something similar to when Chinese wymen broke their feet so it can fit in those small shoes?
I'm asking because every extreme change on persons body is usually painful & unhealthy in the long run.
TL;DR
Is "perky" butt natural/healthy among average white female or is it fad(same as skeleton models etc)?

probably not. i'd think girls who walk around with their back super arched all the time and who have a lot of weight on their butt would have back or knee problems the same way women with unnaturally large breasts do.

nevermind i got it now

Why no one talks about real patrician wymn that is Coonie Coon.
First Isaw her in The Leftovers and iI found her to be plain, couple of episodes later did my brain compute how actually that woman is 1st class.

>muh healthiness

holy cringe

#SwoleLeft

such a disapointment

exactly what you're mother said

MEW fags are mad as fuck

This keeps reminding me of that one slut with plastic ass who jumped off the bulding and fell on her ass so hard the implants flew off.

this sounds like a self-burn more than anything

>pad

holy shit what a faggot

Yes. Builds a strong back and legs.

Tards like you are the reason the WTC demolitions were mostly believed to be from the planes. Jesus Christ you are dumb. If the ass begins right below where the spine is then the weight of the ass is only putting force on bones/muscles/etc below the spine.

>spade
What did she mean by this?

yet still flat

just admit you lose.

yes, I lost interest in her butt

Thanks for my /fit/ bait material senpai

It's average at best

How can someone be so skinny, but still have a fat face? Also, why are they wearing that loud fitted hat while working out?

that face isn't fat, you fucking retard. did you ever get out of your basement?

Because he's a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

that's fagotry for you
turns out geting you ass penetrated by dicks that have fucked other asses is not healthy

delete this

>How can someone be so skinny, but still have a fat face?

low t and high estrogen

Sup Forums is just full of stupid, boring assholes, isn't it?

You're so nu it's just isn't funny anymore.

she needs to please her bull that's why she needs a big ass

She apparently did do those squats for nothing because her ass still looks flat.

>>Complaining about big titts
'No'

Perhaps you should have shown the goods 10 years ago then.

t. never seen a female ass up close

High bar squats won't.
Low bar squats will.

why the fuck is your uncle stalking his surgery patients on instagram?

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE

>he
its a ftm tranny

>that video
>that whole channel
>namefagging

Obviously not the best I've ever seen but I'd fuck her

stop spamming your stupid videos

There is literally no such thing as unnaturally large breasts. Delete your post and rephrase, please. Possibly "breasts of a size that might be inconvenient to a woman unappreciative of her assets."

he's getting ready to defend his LBBQTRRQLBQ rights