I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

WHEN IS THE NEXT BIG HAPPENING Sup Forums???? I'M HAVING SERIOUS FUCKING WITHDRAWALS HERE FUUUUUUUCCKKKK

betting on incerlik

*incirlik

>This
What happens when the U.S. doesn't extradite they're best Turkey asset?
My bet is on history repeating itself and Iran 2.0 occuring

Never again. Real happenings haven't gone down for ten years. You roleplaying faggots are a cancer to the board. These digits will confirm it all too

There will never be another happening again. Checkem.

their*

Then fuck off elsewhere then.

Some of us just want it to fucking happen.

Fuck off faggot

Moar france terror to validate their police state?

Queen Lizzy croaks it on Sunday

there will be a massive happening in 2 days

Dubs
Well we know Happenings are definitely a thing now. The quiet days are over.

Kek has spoken.

>tfw no RNC bloodbath

Will Philly be worse?

China

Back to /x/ with you cancer fags

Why don't you cause the next happening then.

What are generators.

>Thinking /x/ could ever channel anything.

DATA FOR 2016 (standard completion v2)
complex D-30 / 3K30 / B-30 "Bulava-M" missile R-30 / 3M30 / PCM-56 "Bulava" / "Bulava-30" - SS-NX- 32 / SS-N-32

ballistic missile submarine (SLBM) intercontinental range. A Moscow Institute of Thermal (MIT), Chief Designer - Yu.S.Solomonov (from 20.09.2010 - A.P.Suhadolsky). According to Western sources schematic design rocket launched in 1992. When creating a new SLBM used in the MIT project developments IDB 15ZH59 "Courier" (range of 9500 km, the mass of 16 t), using a new type of composite propellant for solid rocket motor. According to initial plans, SLBMs mass was to be 26-28 tons. Later, for the same reasons that the project of the 2nd and 3rd stages of SLBMs "was changed Bark " mass-dimensional characteristics of the missiles have been changed ( ist.- Colonel General A.Sitnov "Bulava" ...). Solution to change the project due to the cessation of the production of fuel in Ukraine (in the re-release of household chemicals). in November 1997, after the third failed launch SLBMs " Bark ", the ministers of the Russian government and Ya.Urinsonom I.Sergeeva (former commander of the Strategic Missile Forces) in a letter to Prime Minister MINISTER Chernomyrdin raised the question of the transfer of the main design SLBM Navy in the Moscow Institute of Thermal Technology. In November and December 1997 were two of the interdepartmental commission created by order of the Minister of Defense of Russia, for the study of test failures SLBM " Bark ". The commission included representatives of MIT, Department of Defense weapons of Russia and the SMF. Second Inter-Ministerial Commission was encouraged to continue testing missiles with adopting two SSBNs pr.941U, but representatives of the Office of Strategic Missile weapons and offered to stop developing SLBMs. The main reasons: - the development of the most unified interspecies compact missiles for the Strategic Missile Forces and the Navy "Bulava", - diversity of funding by year peaks

It has been forever since the last happening. It's Asia's turn to do something.

tomorrow

Toronto
o
r
o
n
t
o

Repeating digits confirms which country has the next happening.

>UK

tomorrow in belgium for their national day

staytuned

The next big happening is Trump revealing links between Hillary and Sandy Hook

wew
L A D
A
D

It's just become another day in France when shit happens there.

Hillary was the shooter?

oh for fuck sake

Aww ffs .

DATA FOR 2016 (normal completion)
complex of MS-28 / OCD "Sarmat" rocket 15A28 - SS-X-30

Promising heavy intercontinental ballistic missile. IDB Development is given no later than June 2009 ( according to an interview with the commander RSVN N.Solovtsova, 10.06.2009 ), and plans to create a missile by the end of 2016 ( source - the commander of the Strategic Missile Forces A.Shvaychenko, 16.12.2009 city ). The purpose of the new heavy rocket - replacement in the Strategic Missile ICBM RS-20 / R-36 / the SS-18 SATAN . IDB Development is conducted SRC im.Makeeva (Miass, head developer) with the participation of NGO Engineering (Reutov, East -. Esin V., 2012, to Lenta.Ru ), as well as possible with the participation of "Southern" (Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine, our hypothesis ). Chief designer of the theme of "Sarmat" - M.G.Agafonov (2016, First Deputy General Designer SRC im.Makeeva, ist -.. Design №4 / 2016 ). Perhaps the earliest study ICBM variant were SRC im.Makeeva until 2005 ( source ). According to RIA "News" on May 8, 2012 the establishment of an ICBM being NPO Machine Building and will be completed no earlier than 2022 design . According to sketchy reports in late 2010 - early 2011 gg It planned to consider draft (?) design of the complex and take reshanie the further development of an ICBM. Terms of reference for the development of IDB approved in 2011 ( ist -. Esin V., 2012, to Lenta.Ru ).

Fucking Wew, lad. Thanks a lot

Oh fugg

I guess it's part of kek's plan

Erdogan just declared a three month state of emergency. He /dictator/ now.

holy shit checked. Rip UK

muh digits tho

>QUADS

NO WTF!!!!!!!!

BREXIT WAS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU KEK???

>WHEN IS THE NEXT BIG HAPPENING Sup Forums???? I'M HAVING SERIOUS FUCKING WITHDRAWALS HERE FUUUUUUUCCKKKK

In the next 4 weeks, I speculate that Fethullah Gülen gets extradited for having ties to overzealously religious terrorists in the United States.

PRAISE KEK

RIP UK.

Double conformation

Now stalker

kek wills a calais happening in the favour of the white man.

the jungle will burn

Checked. You better get ready limeys.

The next happening for Sup Forums will be when Trump loses in November and the whole board goes on suicide watch.

Can't wait.

keks will is that it will be a good happening and shitskins will be btfo

WEW. Thankfully I'm not in London. May Kek be merciful.

Belgium said they will deliver tomorrow

>66

ah satan gets are luckly negated

TURKROACHES ON HERE PROMISED US ANOTHER HABBENING WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

GERMANY TONIGHT

>UK
Well then, its settled.

Notting hill carnival

THANK YOU! I have been looking for this pic for ages. Just look at that smug motherfucker.

Attention is off Hillary, things will quiet down

TURKEY STATE OF EMERGENCY ANNOUNCED

Dictatorship confirmed

kek wills a british superhero to rise

1 week.

CIVIL WAR IN TURKEY HAPPENING

the next happening is an assassination

Do not be fooled by false numerals. Lest Kek smite you.

Police open on a crowd?

>tfw it's been state of emergency since november and it won't end before january.

Farewell, Trump.

I was having happening fatigue the last couple weeks desu

wtf I hate November now

Islam will make a divine entrance at the DNC.

Till what? bomb on train in UK please

what did he mean by this /pol?

THISSSSSS

you've got to be patient user. kek works at his own pace, not yours.

So it begins

What he meant was that she should be put in the firing line and shot.

It used to be that traitors in the military were shot if their treasonous actions caused the death of fellow soldiers.
IMO they should bring that back.

>via 9gag
fugg, fuck you, jewgle

PRAISE KEK

And they'll get fucked

Next happening in US, BLM attack, KEK WILLS IT!!!

Race war in 2 weeks

WW3 in October