Post something you like about Islam/Muslims

We meme alot and post Muslim hate, just like we troll Indians with Poo memes but deep down we don't really hate them. Let's post things about Muslims that we actually like. I'll start

I like the beautiful women
I like the amazing traditional dishes
I like how most are conservative and red pilled (like Sup Forums
I like that they hate gays (like /pol)
I like that they hate Israel/Jews (like Sup Forums)
I like that they assume traditional gender roles

if you notice Muslims and Sup Forums share alot of the same values.

most are also nationalists and embrace nationalism which something Sup Forums likes.

Insha'Allah we can see the similarities and see most Muslims are not the boogeymen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8nQ3hNsM
youtube.com/watch?v=1MKvxlgUFAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Food and women are ok. Thats about it

>(like Sup Forums
>(like /pol)

Turks make good pizza.

I like that they kill eachother.

Every time one explodes, there's one less Muslim in the world so they got that going for them

Nothing. Fucking blow yourself up already.

They kill jews

They're good at blowing shit up.

They're merciless towards their enemies. That's the one thing western cucks could learn from them.

everyone else too

very true brother, Pizza is one of the most enjoyed halal foods in Muslim culture

Muslims kill other muslims quite effectively

>halal
>quintessentially English
Pick two

Islam? Absolutely nothing.

I appreciate the peoples, though. They make good food, have good music, and can be quite friendly. I appreciate those that remain decent even if their beliefs tell them they shouldn't be.

>deep down we don't really hate them

I do tho

very true, never piss off a Muslim specially an elder. This is attitude is why Muslims excel in academics in western schools

grow up kiddo

The contribute to many happenings. I still fucking hate them and think they should fuck off

I like the rate at which they die.

They are really suck at fighting. Bout only positive.

neat architecture.

but until they free their women they can get fucked.

Sup Forums hates gays... you must be new here

>The way they treat women.

Seriously we gave them everything and now we're labelled "oppressive".
They talk about equality, but happily condone forced circumsision, removal of our rights as fathers (and due process), yet not our responsibilities, and enforce us to pay for kids that aren't ours. We literally pay for their mistakes, and that makes us "oppressive".

Muslims know how to deal with women.

They kill themselves pretty often

even moderate Muslims take haram food very seriously.

these young men wear Jordans and have alot of western values but they do not mess around with haram food.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8nQ3hNsM

They hate the French!

They die like any other. I mean, could imagine if they only died by having their brain destroyed
or having their hearts staked.

Their food, beautiful women and the cashiers at convenience stores who let me buy smokes when I was underage. other than that fuck em

>wear Jordans and have "western values"
So Muslims are inner city black kids, good to know

>Muslims excel in academics in western schools

God tier cuisine
Nasheed

I love how mudslimes kill each other in such huge numbers. That's about it

I like when buttblasted Muslims shill on Sup Forums

Listen Britch, most muslims in the UK are inbred pakis and their congenital diseases, including brain disorders, are a huge burden to the NHS.

MUSLIM SOCIETY IS *NOT* MORAL!!!

muslim men are highly perverse creatures and are keen users of local prostitutes and rentboys. muslim women are mainly tired, frightened hags over the age of 30.

There is *NO* nice paki food.

FUCK this fucking gay country.

>beautiful women

Mudslimes/Arabs are the ugliest """people""" in the world. 60% of them are obese too.

Speak for yourself, I hate curryniggers.

STOP TRYING TO SCAM OUR ELDERLY YOU FUCKING INTERNET PARASITES

They let their daughters out at night with their boyfriends, they let them talk back and when their wife wants to leave them they pay them money and give them the house so she can take her new man and live with him. They let their daughters dress like whores and wear bikinis at the beach and very short dresses to dances.

Western men have no spine its very pitiful

Being serious, I think hijabs are actually kinda cute on pretty girls. Something they can just throw on while they're having a bad hair day but still accentuates their facial features is nice

Other than that though, no, everything else about Muslim culture is shit

I like their women. There's nothing better than fucking a religious Muslim girl in the ass, knowing that her family would disown her if they knew, and the her brothers would hunt you down.

And then once you cum inside deep in her ass, you wipe your dick on her hijab.

Fuck this goat fucker. Been posting in a few threads as a mudslime apologist.

Fuck you OP, you and your pedo prophet.

>irrelevant to their disgusting shitskin culture
>because anything is better than shitty English cuisine
>being a mindless drone who is taught to hate everything that don't adheres to his own dogma is not being a conservative
>muh gays (male/boy pedophilia is encouraged in muslim circles)
>implying they only hate jews
>fucking goats = traditional gender roles
>see flag

Get the fuck out goatfucker

many whites wear jordans

White women in jihabs is my fetish

They die, when they suicide bomb.

sage

Pretty impressive that Muslims still have a spine after blowing themselves up.

They still use Swords.

Thats pretty awesome, though their swords are kinda crappy.

I'd fug the one on the left

Also this.
Iranian women are hot as fuck and Arabs are generally pretty cool people besides their retarded backward ass religion

>pictured 10/10 muslim girlfriend

Very progressive :^)

Disgusting inbred subhuman double digit IQ shiutskin ugly smelly manlet. Anal sex between men is allowed under Islam. Muhhamad himself piss be upon him was a violent pedophile faggot shitskin warlord

I think whiter arabic girls are prettier than germanic and slavs but worse than mediter.

>pedo prophet.
Joseph married Mary when she was a prepubescent girl. It was the custom in old times because people lived much shorter lives. Don't let the hypocrisy fool you brother

There is not a single redeeming characteristic about muslims. Kill yourself you paki bastard.

I did, that's why I wish you would fuck off.

they are good at making explosives

Disgusting inbred manlet smelly shitskin.

>doesn't even deny it
>Just deflection

not going to read a stupid comment from a dumb wetback drug mule. Get out of the host country you're trashing with your backwards culture. You kill in the name of money and drugs, absolutely worthless. Only thing worse than christian blacks is spics

Only one way to get a good Muslim. Rule .303

I like that most of them live in other countries
I like that when they kill people, they kill themselves too
I like that they kill each other more than they kill infidels
I like that almost all of them are brown and easily identifiable

>he thinks Sup Forums is memeing
They could disappear over night and it wouldn't have any negative repercussion. Don't forget to sage!

I like it when they're dead

>shitskin
>spic

this is my fetish

>I like the women
You mean the european looking ones?

But you did read it, dumfuckistan.

At least non shitskin Mexicans recognize the indio problem, you all retarded idiots kill in the name of a literal pedophile.

LMAO

>the only thing worse than christian blacks *are spics
Said the guy who's race has been retroactively killed themselves and everyone else since millenia.

I can't because I wish they were all dead

The Mexican's opinion unironically being worth more than yours, I love current year

>greek

or should I say soon to be Ottoman

14>9

>Joseph married Mary
He didn't really have a choice, god impregnated Mary, he couldn't just leave her to rot.

>Hungary

>not a shit hole

xenophobic piece of shit country

You're just mad Hungary doesn't have any goats for you to rape

even your Hitler admired and liked Muslims very much, Shame to see how far down liberals have brainwashed you

>beautiful women

Syrians, Iranians, Lebanese are ethnicities not ideologies and they have attractive women who are not even Muslim at all.

>traditional dishes

not muslim, this is regional

>conservative

also regional and not related to religion. Muslims in Bosnia and other European countries are degenerate as fuck.

>hate gays

this is not exclusive to islam

>they hate Israel

everyone in the middle east hates Israel as do many westerners as do pretty much every group of people who've ever come in contact with them

>assume traditional gender roles

again, not exclusive to islam

Mexicans are OUR brownish people you limey faggot.

I ain't never heard of no Juan blowing himself up

Ahmed u mad?

And remained a virgin (she's kinda famous for it). Did his son stone women, or stop them being stoned? Did he scrape their clits off? Burn them alive for refusing to become sex slaves?

Mudslimes do those everyday.

the whole honor killing shtick

youtube.com/watch?v=1MKvxlgUFAE

Your religion is false.

k, Ahmed.

>We meme alot and post Muslim hate, just like we troll Indians with Poo memes but deep down we don't really hate them. Let's post things about Muslims that we actually like. I'll start
>we

who is this "we" muhammed

Damn

Look at that monobrow

> Islam
> Traditions

Shit, that never gets old sempai

>mfw OP tries to make a Muslim appreciation thread to feel better about being a goatfucker and gets BTFO instead

I really like how they're giving the euroshits a small taste of the bullshit we put up with with our native nigger population. Hopefully we can work towards a resolution to both of our problems now that they see for themselves.

>my ID
I am the prince that was promised, the savior of Sup Forums

>tfw no Bosnian waifu

>And remained a virgin
you truly believe this?

after Romans censored alot of the bible and removed most of the damaging accounts?

Mexican leave your host country and stop stealing

>god impregnated Mary,

wow you are very lost

Shut the fuck up cunt. You're embarrassing

Persians are beautiful people but were ideologically subsumed by the barbaric monkeys to the south.
Bring back Zoroaster and make Persia great again!

>I like the beautiful women
There are beautiful women on every race.

>I like the amazing traditional dishes
Its just seasoned lamb. Really nothing amazing.

>I like how most are conservative and red pilled (like Sup Forums
what?

>I like that they hate gays (like /pol)
lol

>I like that they hate Israel/Jews (like Sup Forums)
granted

>I like that they assume traditional gender roles
Yeah, me too.

They are just shitty tier latinos with the exception that religious latin people pray a lot to their virgin and light candles and wont kill people.

>the beautiful women

My sides, they are ugly as fuck. We have a shitload here in the twin cities and I have never seen a single attractive Muslim woman.

You could at least make up some believable lies.

>native nigger population

direct that hate at the spics, African American's have an excuse as to why they're underdeveloped and underachieving. Slavery and racism for many hundreds of years. Whats is the wetback excuse? too many chalupas?